• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Screwjack Yaw - the end is near?

liangshan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just caught the press conference and apparently Yaw has been hiding from the WP CEC. Very disappointing to know that that he did not even explain to them.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I guess you have bad memories. Please search my blog for the comment on YSL voting PAP.

Goh Meng Seng

hohohohohoho...man u sure r a slippery slimy eel GMS...

i clearly recall u trying to fudge YSL's vote pap booboo during delphi days...all becuz YLS's booboo appeared to hv been raised by yr then "enemies" la mei n gang...

i hv all along maintained that YSL is a piece of shit politico since his vote pap booboo...n am not surprised by what has since transpired...although to me personally it is just wayang n dramarama...a distraction fm the bigger picture...

this latest episode also proves me right...that u GMS r also a piece of shit wanabe politico...i hate to say this but in a 2 way GE fight between u n pap...i wld spoil my vote...

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
forgot to tk locke for this excellent piece of insight...v illuminating bro!
Dear Scroo,

YSL has been a serial and successful womanizer. In so much as it was consensual, there is currently no hint of harassment , rape, exchange of sex for Aljunied Town Council Translation Services contract etc etc etc. The question is one about the "damage" to the party, damage to the opposition and the ability of the party to manage its "crisis".

The damage will not be to HG , but rather to the erosion of support for the WP in AJ. HG is at 65% which is or will be hard to chip away at in one go, AJ is at 56% which is still politically dangerous and which could swing either way in the next round.

I am afraid that the handling of the crisis by the party is symptomatic of how LOW and in particular a certain way of thinking continues to dominate and dictate how issues are settled and done within the party.

The "LTK" philosophy remains , that " One should have no expectations from the party, One should die for the party , and that any bone or responsibility is a gift and not a right ". In so much as that attitude produces loyalty and discipline it also produces a load of lemmings willing to go over the edge if the wrong advice is given or read by those at the top.

The triumvirate of LTK SL and YSL has been disrupted for a reason, the leaks were from within for a reason. In the traditional chinese way of "borrowing a sword " , YSL was not the target of this escapade but rather SL and LTK.

The belief strongly held that door to door vista , dinners, funerals, temple dinners. etc etc can overcome any amount of bad press by a hostile media. That belief is built into its leaders, its candidates and its leaders even when many should know better based on their professional backgrounds.

And when the proverbial shit hits the fan, the party reaction as a whole reverts to its tried and tested MO. " Shut Up and Disclose Nothing ". If loyalty is valued above all else then more rocky roads lie ahead. YSL might have been loyal to the party but how far SHOULD the party remain loyal to him ? Should it in any way risk AJ to save him ?

Locke

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
u r a damn bloody liar as well GMS...its all there in delphi...

first u blow up at WP

then u blow up at NSP

then u back another wannabe useless piece of shit politico TKL who lost his deposit

just do us all a favour n go bk to HK n stay there for good u useless 2 bit piece of shit wanabe politico

I guess you have bad memories. Please search my blog for the comment on YSL voting PAP.

Goh Meng Seng

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Goh Meng Seng

Mister Goh Insect Seng,

You are one fat lying bug. Yes, your blog indeed criticize YSL, but your selective memory apparently has made you forgot that in the Sammyboy delphi forum (the old forum), you were supporting him.

And you were also questioning many nicks and blaming them for attacking YSL over his vote PAP saga.

You dont' recall? What a pity delphi has prevented me from accessing the old SBF database. If not I will drag out your posts on YSL one by one and shame the shit out of your lying lips.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
precisely...tks a bunch for reiterating this pt bro...

this useless 2 bit piece of shit wanabe politico GMS may hv selective amnesia...but others still can remember his garbarge drivel bo liao arguments during delphi days...

Mister Goh Insect Seng,

You are one fat lying bug. Yes, your blog indeed criticize YSL, but your selective memory apparently has made you forgot that in the Sammyboy delphi forum (the old forum), you were supporting him.

And you were also questioning many nicks and blaming them for attacking YSL over his vote PAP saga.

You dont' recall? What a pity delphi has prevented me from accessing the old SBF database. If not I will drag out your posts on YSL one by one and shame the shit out of your lying lips.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
precisely...tks a bunch for reiterating this pt bro...

this useless 2 bit piece of shit wanabe politico GMS may hv selective amnesia...but others still can remember his garbarge drivel bo liao arguments during delphi days...

To be fair to him, when he started out as "Goh Meng Seng" prior to GE2006 he had much less emotional baggage and some of his posts were really solid.

There's also the hilarious episodes of comets falling into the malaccan straits which really riled up forummers like domtheclown. Those were silly, but not really harmful per se.

Fast forward a few years later. You now see a man dripping with vengeance and malice and making hurtful comments all over the place. If only I could access the old delphi, i could really show you the contrast.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hv reached the end of my tether wif this useless piece of shit wanabe politico GMS...

To be fair to him, when he started out as "Goh Meng Seng" prior to GE2006 he had much less emotional baggage and some of his posts were really solid.

There's also the hilarious episodes of comets falling into the malaccan straits which really riled up forummers like domtheclown. Those were silly, but not really harmful per se.

Fast forward a few years later. You now see a man dripping with vengeance and malice and making hurtful comments all over the place. If only I could access the old delphi, i could really show you the contrast.