• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Screwjack Yaw - the end is near?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
4 women and a baby. This is no longer your ordinary case of womanising, adultery or one of roving eye. This guy seems to be taking advantage of women as a matter of course. I won't be surprised that there are more.

With a situation like this, no amount of apology or remorse is going to help.

It maybe better if LTK offer the apology, dismiss this prick from the party and go for a byelection. I am sure Hougang will still vote in a WP candidate. Possibly Png Eng Huat.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It maybe better if LTK offer the apology, dismiss this prick from the party and go for a byelection. I am sure Hougang will still vote in a WP candidate. Possibly Png Eng Huat.

Png E.H. would be a good choice.

In fact would be a huge black eye for PAP when they find they cannot win even though the former MP was riding pigskin bus into tuna town.

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scroobal,
4 women and a baby and got a seat in parliament.....who is more capable? you, me, Alex Au or GMS?
He had suceeded in a way but......
Same with PAP...they have succeed but why are we here?
Nobody is perfect.
We are talking about sentimentsof the day.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am confident that Hougang will remain a WP stronghold due to the good ground done over the years. These things seldom disappear overnight. YSL has only been their MP a short while so there is little emotional attachment and thus little in terms of betrayal.

It will also put WP and Low on the moral high road. With CSM, SL, Pritam and Faisal helping out in By election rally, I am very confident they will retain Hougang.

And agree will also give PAP a black eye. And with the recent bullshit about the salary review, more the reason to do it.

Png E.H. would be a good choice.

In fact would be a huge black eye for PAP when they find they cannot win even though the former MP was riding pigskin bus into tuna town.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, not your usual adultery of poor judgement. This guy is certainly taking advantage of women. Counting agent, translator etc. There is an element of abusing position. Looks serial to me.

Scroobal,
4 women and a baby and got a seat in parliament.....who is more capable? you, me, Alex Au or GMS?
Nobody is perfect.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, not your usual adultery of poor judgement. This guy is certainly taking advantage of women. Counting agent, translator etc. There is an element of abusing position. Looks serial to me.

Bro,
Never judge a book by its cover or guessing what's beneath . I've been thru' and I know what's it's like. Have you ever been taking afvantage of by a lady?

YSL is more than a celebrity. He got a seat in parliament.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro,
Never judge a book by its cover or guessing what's beneath . I've been thru' and I know what's it's like. Have you ever been taking afvantage of by a lady?

YSL is more than a celebrity. He got a seat in parliament.

Tin Pei Ling also has a seat in Parliament. She has found a high profile husband and is the youngest MP. However for her, the issue is not about accomplishment but about substance. For YSL, the issue is about both substance and character. And if I may add integrity.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tin Pei Ling also has a seat in Parliament. She has found a high profile husband and is the youngest MP. However for her, the issue is not about accomplishment but about substance. For YSL, the issue is about both substance and character. And if I may add integrity.

Integrity is very subjective. Did he cheat the way PAP cheated the citizens? Increase the GST to help the poor...etc.
And if I may add, substance is something YSL has is what the PAP lacks. YSL dares to fucks the walk and walks the talk and while the PAP the the cocks and walks the fucks.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

we call this kind of animal a "sexual predator". lots of them in congress. like newt, many of his followers will forgive his indiscretions so long as there is deep hatred of obama. and in sbf's case, his alleged abusive behavior will be tolerated and defended so long as there is deep hatred of the pap.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we call this kind of animal a "sexual predator". lots of them in congress. like newt, many of his followers will forgive his indiscretions so long as there is deep hatred of obama. and in sbf's case, his alleged abusive behavior will be tolerated and defended so long as there is deep hatred of the pap.

Hate to say, Fuck You. Any evidenence?

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal,
Nobody is perfect.

Alex Au is a fucking gay, how to have any baby?

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal

This would explain the recent WP moves which now look like a precurosor. PAP's choice of candidate would be interesting.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are talking moral values here?, the MIW's have been screwing SINgaporeans for decades, & yet, no one dare to point their fingers at them,
Are they Angels ? the difference is that, they have the length & depth to cover up any of my misdeeds.

I am sure the people in WP knows about YSL activities, but they lack the machinery to cover up.

Those who are without sin, cast the first stone!. One prominent opportunist did!:p

Last edited:

CakeLengKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having extra marital affair - fail

Keeping silent and don't dare to admit or deny - fail

Having more than one mistress - epic fail