• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF E-Vote PE 2011

PE2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bumpz ... :biggrin:

<embed FlashVars="pagetolookinto=http://www.happycountdown.com/sgpe2011/images.xml" src="http://www.happycountdown.com/imageG.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="ffffff" width="400" height="400" name="imageG" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose if you want to see fireworks, then vote for TJS. Otherwise TCB is a soberer alternative.

Is it possible for TJS to become the conduit for anti-estab views?

Poser for constitutional law experts: How do you sack a rogue President? hahaha...

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suppose if you want to see fireworks, then vote for TJS. Otherwise TCB is a soberer alternative.

Is it possible for TJS to become the conduit for anti-estab views?

Poser for constitutional law experts: How do you sack a rogue President? hahaha...

You don't need to sack him. TKL sacked him 3 years ago. Once TKL or any qualified Chinese announced their interest in standing for PE, he's gone case. PAP wouldn't dare field him again unless they have legitimate grounds to disqualify TKL and other challengers. First, he's already minority, Second, he's done absolutely nothing. I believe that even Indians would have voted against him and LKY knows that better than me. How to contest?

Last edited:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Unfortunately...CST wasn't exactly in good health else...best person for president...haizz...

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont understand what you are saying.

I am talking abt a President who has been elected and turned rogue. But you are talking abt the candidates? Who's the "he" and "him'?

You don't need to sack him. TKL sacked him 3 years ago. Once TKL or any qualified Chinese announced their interest in standing for PE, he's gone case. PAP wouldn't dare field him again unless they have legitimate grounds to disqualify TKL and other challengers. First, he's already minority, Second, he's done absolutely nothing. I believe that even Indians would have voted against him and LKY knows that better than me. How to contest?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont understand what you are saying.

I am talking abt a President who has been elected and turned rogue. But you are talking abt the candidates? Who's the "he" and "him'?

I too don't understand what you're saying. You're losing me, excuse me. Nathan has never been elected. By "he" or "him" I'm of course referring to Nathan. How difficult it is to understand that third person pronoun in this context is beyond me. Rogue as in rogue to the people or rogue to the government? Now since I've made it clear, pray tell, how have presidential candidates nothing to do with the outcome of the presidency, you bewilder me.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alright, you missed me by a mile.

Ok let's talk abt Nathan first. TKL sacked him 3 yrs ago? Am I missing sth here?

Back to my post. I wasnt talking abt Nathan. I am saying what if one of these candidates (other than TT of cos)is elected and turns rogue (to the govt). How PAP will remove him?

I too don't understand what you're saying. You're losing me, excuse me. Nathan has never been elected. By "he" or "him" I'm of course referring to Nathan. How difficult it is to understand that third person pronoun in this context is beyond me. Rogue as in rogue to the people or rogue to the government? Now since I've made it clear, pray tell, how have presidential candidates nothing to do with the outcome of the presidency, you bewilder me.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ok let's talk abt Nathan first. TKL sacked him 3 yrs ago? Am I missing sth here?

Back to my post. I wasnt talking abt Nathan. I am saying what if one of these candidates (other than TT of cos)is elected and turns rogue (to the govt). How PAP will remove him?

They might do a Devan Nair on him?

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bumpz ... :biggrin:

PE 2011 Debate on CNA now!

CCB someone saboed TJS's introduction.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'd be obliged to facilitate your comprehension. If there're no qualified Chinese contenders, PAP would field Nathan again. The first to ring the bell was TKL three years ago. Comprendez, amigo?

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yr loyalty to yr boss is indisputable. 3 yrs? Writing revisionist history? In the process of flattering his pompous ego too much lah.

Hey, want to por yr ah lian, or ah lien, also dont exaggerate until like dat lah.

Btw, ah lien no chance hor, binya.

I'd be obliged to facilitate your comprehension. If there're no qualified Chinese contenders, PAP would field Nathan again. The first to ring the bell was TKL three years ago. Comprendez, amigo?

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yr loyalty to yr boss is indisputable. 3 yrs? Writing revisionist history? In the process of flattering his pompous ego too much lah.

Hey, want to por yr ah lian, or ah lien, also dont exaggerate until like dat lah.

Btw, ah lien no chance hor, binya.

Chance or no chance, win or lose, another matter. You need to revise your maths before calling any other revisionist. 2008 to 2011 is 3 years ago.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are claiming that TKL had already announced his intention for EP 3 yrs ago?

Wow! The global fin crisis also hit in 2008. Was TKL responsible for it?

Chance or no chance, win or lose, another matter. You need to revise your maths before calling any other revisionist. 2008 to 2011 is 3 years ago.