• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF E-Vote PE 2011

PE2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are claiming that TKL had already announced his intention for EP 3 yrs ago?

Wow! The global fin crisis also hit in 2008. Was TKL responsible for it?

I'm not claiming. It's on the records. The 2008 crisis has nothing to with TKL. But he stood up and did something about it, henceforth kicked started his presidential bid. Where were the other three in the 2008 crisis?

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't forget to also ask him about the petition with 100,000 signatures before he collected nom papers.

You are claiming that TKL had already announced his intention for EP 3 yrs ago?

Wow! The global fin crisis also hit in 2008. Was TKL responsible for it?

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like dat, you called it "sacking Nathan"?

Wah, yr vocab damn chim.

I'm not claiming. It's on the records. The 2008 crisis has nothing to with TKL. But he stood up and did something about it, henceforth kicked started his presidential bid. Where were the other three in the 2008 crisis?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you are not brighter than TKL. Of cos, I know he didnt cause the GFC. I used that analogy only to underline how you attribute Nathan not standing for re-election or any other indian to yr protagonist Ah Lien. The world stood still while waiting for TKL to declare his intentions.

Actually, I was the one who told Nathan to take a break and enjoy his millions.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
can you point me to it bro?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can you point me to it bro?

No. I'm not that free. You can search the archives of tankinlian.blogspot.com if you're interested. In fact, you can search right here, Sammyboy archives if you're interested. There's no use denying what TKL did in 2008 for minibond victims and his expression of interest in contesting the presidency starting from then. If you don't believe it and deny it, so be it. It's your belief. I'm not saying because of this TKL will win. It's still a long shot against a powerful machinery. But I'm happy with what I know and what I believe, I'll live with the result.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am aware of what he did or did not do. I have been following the threads on mini-bond here. I also know about his waiting for 100,000 petitioners before he would stand. You havent responded how many signatures TKL has gotten.

you said it was on the records that his announcement killed nathan's chances of reelection. I want to see this particular record. Where was it recorded? Is it objective or a personal opinion, namely yrs? Or is it just you connecting the dots acc to yr pov? Which doesnt make it a record.

Now you are just fudging. You ask me to refer to TKL's own blog. Would a florist say her flowers are not fragrant?

Since you are evading the issue, after being gungho about defending him, I take it that there is no such third party objective record but that it all existed in yr mind as well as yr protagonist.

case closed.

No. I'm not that free. You can search the archives of tankinlian.blogspot.com if you're interested. In fact, you can search right here, Sammyboy archives if you're interested. There's no use denying what TKL did in 2008 for minibond victims and his expression of interest in contesting the presidency starting from then. If you don't believe it and deny it, so be it. It's your belief. I'm not saying because of this TKL will win. It's still a long shot against a powerful machinery. But I'm happy with what I know and what I believe, I'll live with the result.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am aware of what he did or did not do. I have been following the threads on mini-bond here. I also know about his waiting for 100,000 petitioners before he would stand. You havent responded how many signatures TKL has gotten.

you said it was on the records that his announcement killed nathan's chances of reelection. I want to see this particular record. Where was it recorded? Is it objective or a personal opinion, namely yrs? Now you are just fudging. You ask me to refer to TKL's own blog. Would a florist say her flowers are not fragrant?

Since you are evading the issue, after being gungho about defending him, I take it that there is no such third party objective record but that it all existed in yr mind as well as yr protagonist.

case closed.

The proof is in the pudding. Nathan didn't withdraw until the eleventh hour when there was no chance of TKL withdrawing. That's my reading and perception and conclusion. You're entitled to yours too.

If you want a reply as to how many signatures TKL got then, I only know it was less than 100k but more than enough for him to feel confident at the challenge. The exact figures, frankly, I don't know.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both nathan and TKL were just posturing and grandstanding.

Really far-fetched to state "it's on record" that Nathan withdrew because TKL threw his hat into the fray. Of so many reasons, you had to choose the most laughable one. LOL!

Let's see the earth mover and shaker lose his deposit.

The proof is in the pudding. Nathan didn't withdraw until the eleventh hour when there was no chance of TKL withdrawing. That's my reading and perception and conclusion. You're entitled to yours too.

If you want a reply as to how many signatures TKL got then, I only know it was less than 100k but more than enough for him to feel confident at the challenge. The exact figures, frankly, I don't know.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both nathan and TKL were just posturing and grandstanding.

Really far-fetched to state "it's on record" that Nathan withdrew because TKL threw his hat into the fray. Of so many reasons, you had to choose the most laughable one. LOL!

Let's see the earth mover and shaker lose his deposit.

Excuse me. I didn't say that. I said TKL was on the record of being interested in contesting for presidency three years ago. It's my opinion that Nathan was forced not to contest in a sure-lose situation. I wonder why are we arguing over this until three in the morning. If you support Nathan, you're also welcome, go ahead and vote for him if you can.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you make yrself very clear. Thank you.

Gn. Btw,it's 3 pm here, LOL!

Excuse me. I didn't say that. I said TKL was on the record of being interested in contesting for presidency three years ago. It's my opinion that Nathan was forced not to contest in a sure-lose situation. I wonder why are we arguing over this until three in the morning. If you support Nathan, you're also welcome, go ahead and vote for him if you can.

Last edited:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
tkl has a much higher probability in finishing with the lowest % of polls then winning the ep race. :biggrin: he may even lose his deposit. if this is the case will gms and ramseth chip in to mitigate tkl's financial loss. since they both urge on him for ep so much.

lets see on 27th aug late night. it will be fun seeing gms and ramseth malu.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
TKL can't win. Not possible with TJS coming in to split opposition supporter votes. I remember TKL helping guest speaker for SDP and TJS in GE. TJS is an ingrate with no sense of gratitude. Turn around and bite the hand that helped. The type cannot be made president also. TT is obvious PAP 1st choice and TCB is obvious PAP reserve.

KNN! Spoil vote!

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unity is strength. If all members put aside their differences and go along with the majority, then we possibly might have someone other than TT as the EP. We are playing into the hands of the PAP if we are disunited.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad To Say The People Lost

operation_lost_cause.jpg

Actually, I was the one who told Nathan to take a break and enjoy his millions.

The people of Singa-poo lost again.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sad To Say The People Lost

Bumpz ... it's the final countdown. :biggrin:

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9jK-NcRmVcw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<embed FlashVars="pagetolookinto=http://www.happycountdown.com/sgpe2011/images.xml" src="http://www.happycountdown.com/imageG.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="ffffff" width="400" height="400" name="imageG" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

samuel_1991

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then vote TKL loh. He cant win but he got nothing wrong except his complaining attitude???

He wont win but he don't deserve to lose his deposit.