• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saw Phaik Hwa lands new job

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For a moment, my eyes were playing tricks on me and I was reading Saw Phaik New Hand Job and wondering who's the unfortunate victim?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For a moment, my eyes were playing tricks on me and I was reading Saw Phaik New Hand Job and wondering who's the unfortunate victim?

maybe she is willing to pay big tips, you dun want, other small white face might want it.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me like MIW - enough doesn't exist in my vocab. If I can steal eat and earn more money, why not? Money never enough to hang flower.

This BE or next GE, come and help hang flower for WP. When Sylvia's on the rally stage, I assign her for you to hang flower, on?

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You need to release some, seems that sperm ponding is blurring your vision.

When I misread the thread header, all my sperm died of shock, digested and diarrohaed out. Now my problem is looking for tonic to replendish my spermcount.

I don't blame the threadstarter though, it's my fault, shouldn't be reading forum straight after waking up to a hangover. More terrifying than a nightmare.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From henceforth I will avoid the following
Sunshine and Top-One bread and bakery products, SCS butter, Gourmet processed meats and Buttercup dairy spread.

Harlan Estate,Aldo Conterno,Frederic et Michel Magnien ,Robert Mondavi, Kim Crawford, Nederburg, Cono Sur, Tatachilla, Taylors, Placido and Grolsch.

Food Junction, Food Culture, FJ Square, The Food Place and Food Garden.

Délifrance Café

After making millions suffer for decades commuting to and from work, I'm definitely not going to go near anything that is associated with her.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
From henceforth I will avoid the following
Sunshine and Top-One bread and bakery products, SCS butter, Gourmet processed meats and Buttercup dairy spread.

Harlan Estate,Aldo Conterno,Frederic et Michel Magnien ,Robert Mondavi, Kim Crawford, Nederburg, Cono Sur, Tatachilla, Taylors, Placido and Grolsch.

Food Junction, Food Culture, FJ Square, The Food Place and Food Garden.

Délifrance Café

After making millions suffer for decades commuting to and from work, I'm definitely not going to go near anything that is associated with her.

why u so angry ah ?

she had to make more millions because it was her KPI.
people who keep ordering the company ceo to increase profit year after year are the real devils.
after making 20 millions , they will target 30 millions.
if profit drops to 10 millions , they will cut this and that expenses.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
her new company stock falls, ha ha , ihope the company goes bust.

Hey did anyone short the shares when the announcement was made? What I find funny is the stock was suspended when the announcement was made,,,,,normally for announcements like these there will be no suspension,,and if its a 'good' CEO,,the stocks would go up more...

This proves she got the jobs due to connections,,but who would sacrifice the company?? I wont

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey did anyone short the shares when the announcement was made? What I find funny is the stock was suspended when the announcement was made,,,,,normally for announcements like these there will be no suspension,,and if its a 'good' CEO,,the stocks would go up more...

This proves she got the jobs due to connections,,but who would sacrifice the company?? I wont

she got connection? you mean HC?