• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saw Phaik Hwa lands new job

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST_IMAGES_CTSAW03.jpg

Ms Saw Phaik Hwa, who leaves train operator SMRT Corp on Thursday after helming it for nine years, has found a new job.

The 57-year-old would say only that she is joining a listed company which is not in the transportation field.

She added that it was not appropriate for her to reveal its identity, given that the company is publicly listed and should make the announcement of her appointment.

Ms Saw resigned from SMRT on Jan 6, shortly after two massive rail breakdowns of the North-South Line last December triggered a government-appointed committee of inquiry that will begin hearing on April 16.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
who cares ... knn nothing to report ah ...

hi there

1. bro, what happen to your humsum avatar leh?
2. this is more important than some butch saw landing itself some job.
3. honest, who really cares what she is offered or what!
4. she is filthy rich.

Last edited:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to go through the shares you are holding on now & check through on its viability! And be prepared to discard the shares of the company that was dumb enough to employ her!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. bro, what happen to your humsum avatar leh?
2. this is more important than some butch saw landing itself some job.
3. honest, who really cares what she is offered or what!
4. she is filthy rich.

haha ... jus boring and do sone changes...
but i still like uncle botak avatar .. ok wait i change back ...:biggrin:

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont play pray, this spinster knows kungfu siak.

phaikhwa-taichi3.jpg

"My interest in martial arts was also piqued. At the first opportunity, I dropped piano classes and picked up taekwondo when I was 15 years old. My taekwondo seniors betted that I would not last more than 3 months, as there was only one lady practitioner in the whole of KL. Well, I enjoyed the art so much that I trained for more than 20 years to reach 2nd dan, and became a qualified instructor and referee. I also took up Chinese kungfu hung style, including dragon pole forms, and trained 5 hours a day. Eventually as I hit my mid-30s, I reckoned that hard martial arts was becoming a challenge. I couldn’t keep up with the strength, speed and endurance needed."

read more here - http://isaw-isphy.com/2012/03/30/personal-indulgences/

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. tsk tsk tsk!
2. not only special privileges but also lifetime employment mah.
3. sheep of same herd blah to the same tune!

Oh! like that, Old Harry had a farm, e ya eya o!, on his farm he had some goats, e y e y o, with a "bleat bleat there , there bleat here", "moo moo here, moo moo there", and a " ma ma here, & a ma ma here". e y e y o!:rolleyes:

Last edited: