• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saw Phaik Hwa lands new job

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Temasek CEO! Take over the blame for all the Ho Ching losses at 1.8 million a year. Same as SMRT. Tenure at least until her bungalow, Ferrari and dildos are fully paid up.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
"My interest in martial arts was also piqued. At the first opportunity, I dropped piano classes and picked up taekwondo when I was 15 years old. My taekwondo seniors betted that I would not last more than 3 months, as there was only one lady practitioner in the whole of KL. Well, I enjoyed the art so much that I trained for more than 20 years to reach 2nd dan, and became a qualified instructor and referee. I also took up Chinese kungfu hung style, including dragon pole forms, and trained 5 hours a day. Eventually as I hit my mid-30s, I reckoned that hard martial arts was becoming a challenge. I couldn’t keep up with the strength, speed and endurance needed."

read more here - http://isaw-isphy.com/2012/03/30/personal-indulgences/

New job = CEO of Singapore Kungfu Association?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh! like that, Old Harry had a farm, e ya eya o!, on his farm he had some goats, e y e y o, with a "bleat bleat there , there bleat here", "moo moo here, moo moo there", and a " ma ma here, & a ma ma here". e y e y o!:rolleyes:

Or new job = inventing an elixir to allow Harry to rise from his grave.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she will introduce advertising on the coffin itself.must maximize the free space on the coffin.

During a breakdown, corpses will have to break out of the coffin and walk down a dark tunnel.

And there will be income opportunity for exorcists.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i hope she go to an company i hate.

Considering the hoha caused by the MRT breakdown. Whichever company hired her must know her track record. I doubt it is a respectable company and probably a GLC where connections count more than performance:wink:

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Bet your life on this - her job was 'facilitated'. Who on planet earth would want to employ someone who screwed things up badly in her previous job?

Who? We would

5369952936_f3187bf084.jpg

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In making this 'announcement' publicy, as opposed to her friends and relatives, she is actually already a SGX ruling.
At the personal level, her impatience in telling the world tells us how hurt she is and cannotr wait to hit back.