• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboy lightblue77 in the news

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whose is holding the child? That alone should tell you something.

I wont say these if I were you.

There could be hidden stories which he wont say and usually we will only hear one side and forgot it tok 2 hands to clap.

I know of a couple, they appear to be really lovely on the surface but later we found out the husband had been beating the wife whenever he is drunk. She cant take it and found another guy who listen to her plight and eventually they became lovers and she left her husband. The husband came out in the open with the same bullshit about how nice he had treated her and he culd have neglected her and stuff like that and yet, never mention how he abused her.

So the woman needs to move on because she need a better life from her suffering, is that wrong?

too many hidden stories, some issues are best stayed out.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can any women so quick to dump away her bad memory on this marriage (assuming that this husband is a bastard) and found a new love within 2 mths filing divorce? Even if the husband is completely wrong and a bastard, any woman how tough she is WILL ALSO THINK OF THE CHILD!

I think you just answered the question yourself.

Had you not done something, nothing could have happened.

Dont ask why she does this or that, ask why did you cause all these?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tells a lot about a mum galavanting/shopping around macau showing V signs when her child is somewhere else. The guy in the interview with the press had conceded he did neglect her. I got the impression that he was more straight forward.

The child is the innocent victim here, nothing but a bargin chip which caould be used for emotional blackmail.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tells a lot about a mum galavanting/shopping around macau showing V signs when her child is somewhere else. The guy in the interview with the press had conceded he did neglect her. I got the impression that he was more straight forward.

Well, at least he had been remorseful..........

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wont say these if I were you.

There could be hidden stories which he wont say and usually we will only hear one side and forgot it tok 2 hands to clap.

I know of a couple, they appear to be really lovely on the surface but later we found out the husband had been beating the wife whenever he is drunk. She cant take it and found another guy who listen to her plight and eventually they became lovers and she left her husband. The husband came out in the open with the same bullshit about how nice he had treated her and he culd have neglected her and stuff like that and yet, never mention how he abused her.

So the woman needs to move on because she need a better life from her suffering, is that wrong?

too many hidden stories, some issues are best stayed out.

If she is truly being beaten, she would not have left her son behind to be beaten.

As to whether it is wrong. The answer is yes, if one opinion is equal to another. They should not have gotten married. They should not have gotten a child.

The answer is Yes because now an innocent child suffers, a grieving husband has anger management issues whilst she has a new life in Macau.

Thus I am inclined towards agreeing with wuqi's advice: move on.

Lightblue77, forget about revenge. You now have a responsibility to care for. Life's fair. Whatever you sow, you will reap. Whatever she sow, she will reap. There is an objective JUDGMENT above human opinions. Just trust it's fairness. And of course, move on.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Tells a lot about a mum galavanting/shopping around macau showing V signs when her child is somewhere else.

I'd consider it shocking behaviour even if she wasn't flashing v signs along the way.

lightblue77

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you just answered the question yourself.

Had you not done something, nothing could have happened.

Dont ask why she does this or that, ask why did you cause all these?

Didn't I used the word "ASSUMING" doesn't mean I'm a BASTARD that had treat her sex slave, beat her or physchologically ill-treat her, lock her in the house! FYI, I know one of her colleague who is very close to her!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>http://www.youtube.com/user/betrayedman
0 ratings
Sign in to rate

Tammy Nguyen "Thao" & 3rd-Party with his family holiday in Macau

Now, I may be considered a ex-husband but this video I only found out on 27/10/09, also in YouTube uploaded by this VN woman "thaonguyen50". The following night, she deleted immediately after I SMS you need not come see the son. Definetely not happy and 'tulan' see this happened in April 2009. If I have got hold of this video in April 2009, I would have stop the divorce proceeding and disagreed on the points as agreed earlier on (1.) S$10,000 (2.) Joint-custody of the son. You may wonder this 2 points no big deal, I'm lucky to get divorce by giving her only S$10,000, not the case necessary be happy of. The Final Judgement is not out until end of May 2009! The whole divorce only officially start proceed in December 2008. I'm not in the position to reveal more on the court proceeding, becos it may affect my next legal step. ... (more info)

(less info)

View comments, related videos, and more
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have come across many cases involving parties on both side of the gender divide that were responsible and in everyone of those cases, the mother maternal instinct were always present.

There is also one case involving well heeled public identities where the mum left for her Lesbian lover and still brought along her kids. As I understand it the lover had no choice. The kids came first.

I'd consider it shocking behaviour even if she wasn't flashing v signs along the way.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I feel really sorry for the guy that she is involved with. He looks like a sotong and blur. Good thing you got the kid and respect you for it.

As many of the brothers here have stated well - time to move on. Time to look after the kid.

Didn't I used the word "ASSUMING" doesn't mean I'm a BASTARD that had treat her sex slave, beat her or physchologically ill-treat her, lock her in the house! FYI, I know one of her colleague who is very close to her!

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Lightblue. I would like to relate a true story to you.

I Know of a VN gal. After marrying n fcuking her, the husband start to flirt around. At one time during when she was 9-mths pregant, she has to go out middle of the night to look for her husband. The husband, also fr VN, never tell her anything. Even when he has to go oversea for biz. Over time, this VN gal knows that even if she can keep him by her side, she WILL NEVER keep his heart. So she made a decision to divorce him. And that happen 2 yrs ago.

Now she is a happy person. Her family is helping her to take care of the son. She has a great career. Now she only live for her son n her parents. And i believe she is also waiting for me. :smile:

So please... Even if you have her back, so what?! Her heart is elsewhere. Move on!! Live for your son. Live for yourself. You will find happiness with another gal again.
!&!!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now she is a happy person. Her family is helping her to take care of the son. She has a great career. Now she only live for her son n her parents. And i believe she is also waiting for me. :smile:

!&!!

then what r u waiting for??:p

go give her a good life lah..:smile:

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
then what r u waiting for??:p

go give her a good life lah..:smile:

I am married to a msian gal already leh. Anyway, mine is a long story. :( I am sorry i cant reveal much here. But if possible, I would have taken the 1st flight to VN to look for her.
!&!!

lightblue77

Alfrescian
Loyal

I Know of a VN gal. After marrying n fcuking her, the husband start to flirt around. At one time during when she was 9-mths pregant, she has to go out middle of the night to look for her husband. The husband, also fr VN, never tell her anything. Even when he has to go oversea for biz. Over time, this VN gal knows that even if she can keep him by her side, she WILL NEVER keep his heart. So she made a decision to divorce him. And that happen 2 yrs ago.

So please... Even if you have her back, so what?! Her heart is elsewhere. Move on!! Live for your son. Live for yourself. You will find happiness with another gal again.
!&!!

Blazars, so what do your want to tell me about this story? If your story is true, then the VN wife really poor thing...pregant and the husband go flirting around. and then she make the decision to divorce him PERSONALLY. But she and her family look after the kid. Your story is completely different to what I have experience.

If my ex feel that I've really done something seriously wrong or neglect her, she can anytime file divorce... she may be a vietnamese but also PR.. may able to seek free legal service. But she insist want to divorce; but I have to file for it as plaintiff and she don't want cough out a single cent for the case.

I have to first admit not a 101% husband but definetely not a bastard husband. I never really neglect her or kid... and what she also ask me to do, mostly i will try to accomodate her. It was the opposite for... but until now.. I still feel she is not a bad woman, maybe she is still young and her character is overly stubborn n independence.. insisting only her own thinking.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to first admit not a 101% husband but definetely not a bastard husband. I never really neglect her or kid... and what she also ask me to do, mostly i will try to accomodate her. It was the opposite for... but until now.. I still feel she is not a bad woman, maybe she is still young and her character is overly stubborn n independence.. insisting only her own thinking.

looks like you still love her...

i think both of you should go through a marriage counselor before deciding on the divorce..find out the root of the problem.

think about your kid.

otherwise, you will continue to face the same problem in your next marriage.

Last edited:

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blazars, so what do your want to tell me about this story? ...... insisting only her own thinking.

Bro. My point of this true story is for you to move on. I didnt wan to see you do anything stupid. Keeping her is of no more use. There is no point trying to find out who is at fault and why. I am sure, and most bros here too, that the woman is as good as gone.

Get on with the divorce. Bring up your son properly. Eventually, things will turn out fine.
!&!!