• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboy lightblue77 in the news

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man goes online in search of adulterer

By The AsiaOne Techbot

Believing that he was made a cuckold, a man goes online in search of the adulterer by posting in an appeal on a Singapore-based forum.

20091103.183348_adulterer_online.jpg

(Photos: Internet)

The man, who went by the username 'lightblue77', posted his contact number and a link to an online video, appealing to those who recognized the man to call him.

In his post, titled 'Anyone know the man in this video?', the husband said the man in the Youtube video had an affair with his wife.

He also said that his wife was Vietnamese, and left him for this richer man because she had gotten used to the life here.

According to a report from Chinese newspaper Shin Min Daily News, the man and his wife have a four year old son. The couple's marriage was also facing problems because of cultural differences and the fact that he had little time for her due to work.

The man also told Shin Min that his wife liked to keep things to herself and would not open up to him even when she was unhappy.

She had also left him twice - once when their son was a year old and the second time in October last year.

"I was too busy with work to look for her when she left for the second time," he told Shin Min, "I only learned about her return to Singapore a month later when someone from the credit card company contacted me."

Attempts by the husband to save the couple's marriage failed and they eventually filed for divorce in April this year.

It was also about this time that the husband discovered photos of his now ex-wife with another man. The images were allegedly taken in Macau when his ex-wife went on tour with her new love interest.

"I want to find the man in the video that I posted. I want to tell him that the person he went to Macau with is my ex-wife, and that we have a 4-year-old son." The video had since been removed from Youtube.

He believes that his ex-wife's new boyfriend does not know she was still married when they toured Macau. Noting that his Vietnamese wife had only gotten her permanent resident status after their marriage, the man said that he also felt cheated by the whole episode.

"If she really wanted to save our marriage, how would she be able to accept someone new so quickly after our divorce?"

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... a man goes online in search of the adulterer by posting in an appeal on a Singapore-based forum. ...
sammyboy sg-based forum meh? ... :rolleyes:

dare 2 lurk in sammyboy 2 steal news but dun dare 2 tel ppl u surf sammyboy! ... :rolleyes:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy sg-based forum meh? ... :rolleyes:

dare 2 lurk in sammyboy 2 steal news but dun dare 2 tel ppl u surf sammyboy! ... :rolleyes:

Aiyah why you so angry? Sammyboy has been in the line of fire from PaPpiEs for a very long time liao lah. They are just trying to minimise Sammyboy's exposure to more sinkies lah. If they actually use Sammyboy.com then you will see more sinkies in here posting about Angmoh this, FThrash that, Gormen this. You go ask Sam Leong to put out a full page advert in STimes loh.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think if you search for lightblue77 with google you will hit this site!

Only intelligent people are allowed to post here!

But then again ignoring your wife because of busy work doesn't sound to intelligent to me!

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did she dump you and the kid? At least she should take the kid with her, but well, there are mothers in this world who willingly pimp their natural daughters just to enjoy their lives and be with their lovers :smile:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
the problem is with the woman, finding the man won't bring back the woman.

true, sinkies would never understand this simple truth and continue to get stuck in the cow's horn's sharp edge.

instead he should ask the woman to give him a chance...and spend more time with her instead of the office computer.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think if you search for lightblue77 with google you will hit this site!

Only intelligent people are allowed to post here!

But then again ignoring your wife because of busy work doesn't sound to intelligent to me!

"Only intelligent people are allowed to post here!"
(Are u sure?! I mean people like.....you........have posted here and continue to do so)

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thousands of women here fooling around except with their real lover here !

if you don't spend time with your woman,

it's natural that other people will spend time with her mah.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lsC4cH-v3ns&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lsC4cH-v3ns&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lightblue77

Alfrescian
Loyal
FYI, the XinMing news had a few errors! The divorce is still not completed in April 2009! If I have found out earlier in May 2009 or even June 2009, for sure I will not proceed on with the divorce with amendment terms!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdmTIATH2A4

So please if anyone get to know that guy or his family, do inform them I am looking for them! This woman she really very very cunning! Guys, please don't think that she only take S$10,000 from me just to divorce... more stories inside. She uploaded the video only in Sept 2009, few weeks after receiving the S$10,000.00 and the completion of flat in August 2009. If she has nothing to hide, she can jolly well upload it in May or June, right?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its the trademark of East Asians when being photographed. Go to any tourist spot from Paris to Banff, that V sign will appear. The other favorite habit is to place the palm under an iconic figuure such as the Eiffel towers as though they are holding it.

Lets not forget the Burberry Scarf and coat.

Why does your ex wife make those stupid "V" signs whenever a camera points in her direction?:rolleyes:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy and girl look kind of young. Maybe its an in thing now to use the "V" sign like Winston Churchill.

Aiyah, just move on, got other pretty mei mei out there lah. No need to inform the guy or whatnot.

FYI, the XinMing news had a few errors! The divorce is still not completed in April 2009! If I have found out earlier in May 2009 or even June 2009, for sure I will not proceed on with the divorce with amendment terms!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdmTIATH2A4

So please if anyone get to know that guy or his family, do inform them I am looking for them! This woman she really very very cunning! Guys, please don't think that she only take S$10,000 from me just to divorce... more stories inside. She uploaded the video only in Sept 2009, few weeks after receiving the S$10,000.00 and the completion of flat in August 2009. If she has nothing to hide, she can jolly well upload it in May or June, right?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why the hell do they do it?:confused: It looks freakin stupid!:eek:

Its the trademark of East Asians when being photographed. Go to any tourist spot from Paris to Banff, that V sign will appear. The other favorite habit is to place the palm under an iconic figuure such as the Eiffel towers as though they are holding it.

Lets not forget the Burberry Scarf and coat.