• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboy lightblue77 in the news

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
looks like you still love her...

i think both of you should go through a marriage counselor before deciding on the divorce..find out the root of the problem.

think about your kid.

otherwise, you will continue to face the same problem in your next marriage.

gayboy , dont anyhow give fake hope to bro bluelight ( dont follow your church ) :biggrin::wink:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lightblue77, forget about revenge. You now have a responsibility to care for. Life's fair. Whatever you sow, you will reap. Whatever she sow, she will reap. There is an objective JUDGMENT above human opinions. Just trust it's fairness. And of course, move on.

Very much agreed.................

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
brother bluelight , the best way to get back on her is let her know that she has made the wrong choice by leaving you .

1) groom yourself ...
2) pick up some skills ( sports , golf , music ..ect ) let her know you are talented in some way.
3) live to enjoy life
4) work hard and smart to make more money ( no.1 important )

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
my 2 cents.

u don't seem to know what you want because you can't think straight now. From your posts, I think:

1) you don't seem to want a revenge, if not you wouldn't post everywhere and let everyone know your plight. I would think if you really want a revenge, then go plot a damn good one, why let everyone know?

2) you don't know whether to love her or hate her, I bet you must have heard, if you still love her, let her go if she thinks she is happier elsewhere.

3) I never understand why a woman will not fight to keep her kid/s because they will never stop worrying abt their well-being - especially when the father is looking after them :biggrin:.

So if you want advice (teacher, did I get IT RIGHT? :p), you got it from the bros here, if you want sympathy, just assumed you got it. Nothing you do here will improve your life, only you can change what you are going through. You are a man, you got a kid to look after, think about what your son will think of you when you do funny things. Also think about how you will answer his questions when he starts to understand and ask you about it.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, early 80s Modern Talking soundtrack???

Wah lao, you very ah pek one issit...

FYI, the XinMing news had a few errors! The divorce is still not completed in April 2009! If I have found out earlier in May 2009 or even June 2009, for sure I will not proceed on with the divorce with amendment terms!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdmTIATH2A4

So please if anyone get to know that guy or his family, do inform them I am looking for them! This woman she really very very cunning! Guys, please don't think that she only take S$10,000 from me just to divorce... more stories inside. She uploaded the video only in Sept 2009, few weeks after receiving the S$10,000.00 and the completion of flat in August 2009. If she has nothing to hide, she can jolly well upload it in May or June, right?

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
lightblue77 is a typical PAP product(unelite slaves), who did not know wat is priority in life. he did not understand the whole shit situation he facing, he do not have the chinese quality value, he a whinning loser, a low grade one. he did not understand a married need two hands to clap, hey loser! ur woman don't want u already, she don't like ur unmanly face and physical look, she prefer other man, let her go! rap her as a gift and give to her lover, be a real man, don't be a chow ah qua! attend to ur son now, focus on him, his is ur SON and simply need ur attention. just ask urself wat adviceS the forumers given to u and wat is the type of majority adviceS or suggestion, majority ask u to move on, they sound easy but they contain load of 智慧 in it. wake up and move on, be a real man, don't always put the blame 100% to the other party.
放下心中仇恨,凡以重事为先,乃大丈夫所为!!!