• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sammyboy 2011/12 LOSER Award

sammyboy 2011/12 LOSER Award

• Tonychat

Votes: 27 42.9%
  • Huat-AH

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Mr Perfect

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Television

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • FTalent

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • krafty

• ivebert

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • psy83

• OA has DownSyndrome

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • miss_aussie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Tonychat totally annihilated his rivals in this award. Cheers Tony ! to me, this is like the Best Villain award. there are some nicks missing from the nominees or else this would not be an one-sided contest.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr Tonychat totally annihilated his rivals in this award. Cheers Tony ! to me, this is like the Best Villain award. there are some nicks missing from the nominees or else this would not be an one-sided contest.

wow!! TC must be the happiest person now...cheers TC!!!...congrats!!!!...keep it up!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no action last nite except for a skirmish bet Ak and Fish.

which thread...who won? AK or Fish? AK always shadows Fish like a samurai warrior? I'm sure Fish can swim very well through all the shadowing....:smile:...AK here full time meh?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thank you dreamer...

the awakening is within everyone.....we are all potential awakening beings. the only obstacle is our EGO, OUR CLOUDED MIND, OUR ARROGANCE...OUR KNOWLEDGE....yes, if we can just stay MINDFUL, all the time and at every moment...we can feel awakened...and we can see THE LIGHT....all of us can experience it..at any time, any any moment...even right NOW!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Whoever the other nominess are, Tonychat would have gotten more than 60% of the votes!!

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whoever the other nominess are, Tonchat would have gotten more than 60% of the votes!!

you are right.

but i look at the rest of nominees, really damn weak. clearly no match for Tonychat.

i predict that TC will gather 80% of the votes.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are right.

but i look at the rest of nominees, really damn weak. clearly no match for Tonychat.

i predict that TC will gather 80% of the votes.

uncle toni will top the chart....where is he this beautiful sunday morning? missing him leh....< must shake his hands>...hehe