• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sammyboy 2011/12 Best Newcomer Award.

sammyboy 2011/12 Best Newcomer Award.

• kinana

Votes: 34 32.7%
  • Extremist

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • jubilee1919

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Fishypie

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • clone

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Hokkien

• erection2011

Votes: 8 7.7%
  • Conqueror

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • kopiuncle

• zeddy

Votes: 42 40.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Who Actually Upz Kinana ?

I tot the majority don't like him. Got invisible nicks (ie. PAP IBs) upz him ? Many are just browsing ? Got many PAP supporters here.

Very easy. When setting up polls, don't allow anonymous voting. Then we can see who votes for what.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Sammyboy poll gives us one shocking revelation.

Although anti-establishment active members in SBF outnumber pro-estab members possibly 10:1, an online poll can show a result reflecting the opposite.

I must say, this can only mean that a lot has changed in cyberspace since GE 2011 and PE 2011. No more are anti-estab members so dominating in the social media, where TJS could get 75% of online votes vs less than 20% for TT.

To have the polling results that we see today, much effort must have been put in by the establishment to saturate the new media.

You now see pro-estab IB flooding traditional pro-opposition sites like TRE, TR, directly controlling discussion. There are also fake opposition supporters coming out with outlandish ideas to disrupt proper discussion or stoking fire between opposition parties and then there are several silent members in numbers much more than the active members who remain invisible except during polling.

If there is any misperception that the anti-estab elements are still in control of the new media, here is the time for some sober realization of the shocking truth.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fook Seng #8

I must admit this is a very good observation.Thank you for a very enlightening post. So how? The anti-establishment group vs the pro-establishment group, who are dominating here? Who are the conductors behind the scene? Who are the powerful and silent watchers? And who are the front-line kamikaze and pawns who randomly throw smoke bombs and grenades.

This is truly a very interesting observation. I fully endorse this great political observation!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Sammyboy poll gives us one shocking revelation.

Although anti-establishment active members in SBF outnumber pro-estab members possibly 10:1, an online poll can show a result reflecting the opposite.

I must say, this can only mean that a lot has changed in cyberspace since GE 2011 and PE 2011. No more are anti-estab members so dominating in the social media, where TJS could get 75% of online votes vs less than 20% for TT.

To have the polling results that we see today, much effort must have been put in by the establishment to saturate the new media.

You now see pro-estab IB flooding traditional pro-opposition sites like TRE, TR, directly controlling discussion. There are also fake opposition supporters coming out with outlandish ideas to disrupt proper discussion or stoking fire between opposition parties and then there are several silent members in numbers much more than the active members who remain invisible except during polling.

If there is any misperception that the anti-estab elements are still in control of the new media, here is the time for some sober realization of the shocking truth.

Alamak brudder basically you mean there are 33 PAP IBs here is it?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi, why you keep upping this Thread?..come back for season 2 Lo.Too bad my vote went for Zeddy Liao..:o:wink:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi, why you keep upping this Thread?..come back for season 2 Lo.Too bad my vote went for Zeddy Liao..:o:wink:

Zeddy is a good and wonderful forummer. This thread not bad leh for some good fun. Fook Seng is very good.I think he should make a good candidate for PE:smile:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those who have yet to vote please vote for zeddy to deny kinana.

Would like to say many many thanks to the Forummers who had voted for me.. I'm deeply touched by the support of the Bros here especially from the Ah Neh Curry Bashing Gang and the Pro Oppo brothers here.. You who who you are..:biggrin:

Its ok Fook Seng.. Maybe should just stop the poll and give Kinana the win lah..

I have the feeling that the poll was rigged to give Kinana the much needed advantage for shim to win it.. :biggrin:

I admit defeat.. Being a magnanimous man I would like to say Congrats to Kinana in advance..:biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those people here who are middle-ground and don't really prefer the Opposition Zeddy or PAP Kinana. Please vote for Nonpartisan Candidate No. 5. Remember it's No. 5... Thank you very much.

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those people here who are middle-ground and don't really prefer the Opposition Zeddy or PAP Kinana. Please vote for Nonpartisan Candidate No. 5. Remember it's No. 5... Thank you very much.

machiam like SBF GOT TALENT SHOW....got sms number or not? hehehe

jw5

Loyal

Formerly known as Maximilian Chua-Heng. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Who Actually Upz Kinana ?

Nabey I vote wrongly !! Can I change me vote again ?