• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congratulations To All The Sammyboy 2011/12 Award Winners.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you so much for my fans and for those who love me so much.

Last edited:

BlueBrother

Alfrescian
Loyal
When and where will be the award dinner ? Which celebrity will be presenters ? Hope can invite Ris Low to be Special Guest Star to give short talk on her recent online pics. Who sing song lei ? Love to see some of the SB ladies wear low cut beautiful gowns in the award, better gv half-ball.

Presenting the Annual Sammyboy Award 2013 at the Houggang East Kopitiam.............. VIP Guest WP MP Lee presenting the 1st award .........

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Congratulations to Alamaking for winning Queen of the turf.

Your femininity is an inspiration to all sisters and sisters-to-be in the forum.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When and where will be the award dinner ? Which celebrity will be presenters ? Hope can invite Ris Low to be Special Guest Star to give short talk on her recent online pics. Who sing song lei ? Love to see some of the SB ladies wear low cut beautiful gowns in the award, better gv half-ball.

Presenting the Annual Sammyboy Award 2013 at the Houggang East Kopitiam.............. VIP Guest WP MP Lee presenting the 1st award .........

I hope they get XiaXue and Steven Tan to be the guest of honour. There will sure be fireworks :wink:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sian.... deposit tio forfeited. :(

Time to write like a true moderate. Aimming to win the Best Forummer Award in 2015. :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sammyboy Lifetime Achievement 2011/12.
Winner:leetahbar=56%
2nd:wuqu256i=28%
3rdrifter=4%
3rdo2wq=4%

i won?? thank you very much! u all love me! LOL, thanks! :biggrin: