• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sammyboy 2011/12 Best Newcomer Award.

sammyboy 2011/12 Best Newcomer Award.

• kinana

Votes: 34 32.7%
  • Extremist

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • jubilee1919

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Fishypie

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • clone

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Hokkien

• erection2011

Votes: 8 7.7%
  • Conqueror

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • kopiuncle

• zeddy

Votes: 42 40.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
latest avatar was for infiltrating the female trivia thread but later realised my nick would give me away.

Yeah, like we all believe you ..just out of puberty? :p:p

PS: Not bad siggie and frequent change in avatar (hard-on, not the knnbccb), latest so retro. :wink:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the clique / faction / fraternity that zeddy belongs to is quite powerful...

the rest of nominees need to buck up. :biggrin:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
forummers who register in the year 2011/12 are consider newcomer.
they were be automatic upgrade to lao jiao status in the 2013/14 sammyboy award competition.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
forummers who register in the year 2011/12 are consider newcomer.
they were be automatic upgrade to lao jiao status in the 2013/14 sammyboy award competition.

All opened polls should be temporarily stickied until it's run-out-date or when it has officially closed. How can there be any proper poll conducted when the thread is lost somewhere on page 14 or 37?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You got vote for me or not? I dun want my deposit forfeited ok. :(

i already voted but i can't remember who i voted for. :confused:

you asked the right person. i will activate my clones to support you. but first i need to remember the clones usernames.

i predict that you will finish second last or last place. think conqueror will get last place. sorry lah. :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All opened polls should be temporarily stickied until it's run-out-date or when it has officially closed. How can there be any proper poll conducted when the thread is lost somewhere on page 14 or 37?

If you are not happy then get the fuck out of this forum. Why must other do it the way you like it? Go and start your own forum lah.

Last edited: