• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Salute to our Malay bros.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eh ChaoPP, the new breed of Malays (1970s and beyond) have different mindset from the ones u claimed 80-85%. You must also see the stats la bro cannot anyhow hentam bola, SG malays are declining in population doomed to be replaced by Indons and wretched breed Pinoys according to recent AMP (Muslim Professionals) dialogue. Unless we are being encouraged to produce more instead of being displaced, we can never have the majority to vote for the opposition.

Actually malays produce the most already. 1 family of what 10 staying in a 1 room flat or something like that. Honestly everytime i'm outside for like every 4th or 5th face i see it's a local malay. Malays aren't declining in population. The fact of the matter is many malays marry with other races especially indian muslims. Perhaps the ppl you might mistake for bangala are actually mixed malay indian muslim like taupok of sg idol 1.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And the purpose of this thread is funny also. Salute Malay so as to unite Singapore? where is the link? Its like drawing a snake with legs.

Haha bro this is funny. Seriously it seems like we have this significant segment of sinkie chinese that are so hell bent on bending over backwards and to bow down to malays or some other minorities that it's really pathetic. Want to unite singapore why not put salute all singaporeans. Seriously is it any wonder why vivian balakrishnan could tell the indians about chinese being the threat and somehow that's not racist? He's probably of the mentality like so many ppl in sg oh chinese are the bad ones this and that and this and that countless number of times. Then having many chinese dogs fawning over him saying he's so cool and all of that. While the indian community shuns him cos he's a mixed breed the chinese community openly welcomes him this fella would marry a chinese woman but shun all chinese customs just like vomit singh.

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
If not you would have written the new breed of malays want to stand beside our chinese bros too in that we are singaporeans and not blame them for everything all the time.

Whether Malays are talented in singing, playing guitars or like to draw murals at voick deck or whether there are many more Chinese who are better at Chinese Orchestra or lion dance, that doesnt matter. I'm surprised that the you actually feel that way about the Malays coz the new Malays are more concern about the high standards of living and influx of FTs than racial divide. These are the same exact sentiments that everyone of us Singaporeans feel towards the govt. When the time comes, we Malays will stand by our Chinese or Indian brothers, I'm certain about that. Don't compare the younger ones to the older generation.

Are you trying to instill division among Singaporeans? Racial divide?

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether Malays are talented in singing, playing guitars or like to draw murals at voick deck or whether there are many more Chinese who are better at Chinese Orchestra or lion dance, that doesnt matter. I'm surprised that the you actually feel that way about the Malays coz the new Malays are more concern about the high standards of living and influx of FTs than racial divide. These are the same exact sentiments that everyone of us Singaporeans feel towards the govt. When the time comes, we Malays will stand by our Chinese or Indian brothers, I'm certain about that. Don't compare the younger ones to the older generation.

Bro, don't waste your effort and time with some of the fellows here who have been brainwashed by Harry Lee and his PAP cronies Race Card Divide and Rule Politics..
it should be clear from their replies, these guys have issues with not only Malays but other races as well and are trying to justify their obvious racist inclinations by rebutting with illogical lengthy explanations which clearly lack depth and objectivity...
However, take comfort that there are many people in this forum who don't feel the same way and have realized that this was the PAP's way of governing the people making us suspicious of each other and the Bogeyman neighbours from the north and south (read Indonesia and Malaysia) whilst they go about screwing the people in the process..it worked for over 40years but the PEOPLE are now waking up and realizing that their true enemy are those whom they had entrusted to govern them..

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the purpose of this thread is funny also. Salute Malay so as to unite Singapore? where is the link? Its like drawing a snake with legs.

u mean something like this.................

johagrk.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can you please keep to the topic instead of going off tangent? What in the blue hell is it about malays being talented in singapore or playing guitars or that shit? It doesn't even mean anything BUT shows me you sound rather butt hurt. Instill racial division? ROFL excuse me the last time i checked it was you ppl that kept on complaining about the chinese all the time where's the so called unity? If you were united you would have answered in definite terms you would be united and would work towards it instead of me having to somehow beat it out of you. You trying to tell me the older ones are concerned about racial divide?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, don't waste your effort and time with some of the fellows here who have been brainwashed by Harry Lee and his PAP cronies Race Card Divide and Rule Politics..
it should be clear from their replies, these guys have issues with not only Malays but other races as well and are trying to justify their obvious racist inclinations by rebutting with illogical lengthy explanations which clearly lack depth and objectivity...
However, take comfort that there are many people in this forum who don't feel the same way and have realized that this was the PAP's way of governing the people making us suspicious of each other and the Bogeyman neighbours from the north and south (read Indonesia and Malaysia) whilst they go about screwing the people in the process..it worked for over 40years but the PEOPLE are now waking up and realizing that their true enemy are those whom they had entrusted to govern them..

Sounds like a fellow clone but this thread is clearly really dumb and if you were following what you preached you would have said without any hesitation instead of calling ppl racists salute to all singaporeans. You would have said that the first instance but it's so easy to predict what you write. Anyone doesn't kiss malay ass = racist. :rolleyes:

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like a fellow clone but this thread is clearly really dumb and if you were following what you preached you would have said without any hesitation instead of calling ppl racists salute to all singaporeans. You would have said that the first instance but it's so easy to predict what you write. Anyone doesn't kiss malay ass = racist. :rolleyes:

what is a fact is a fact..don't try to obscure it in any other way with your twisted logic..you are IMO a RACIST..who is IN self-denial..your have your views of me and I have mine of you...

Last edited:

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW..am nobody's clone nor anybody's bitch or boy here..i am my own person...as I said before am a SINGAPOREAN and proud resident of Aljunied GRC....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is a fact is a fact..don't try to obscure it in any other way with your twisted logic..you are IMO a RACIST..who is IN self-denial..your have your views of me and I have mine of you...

Pray tell in what way am i a racist? You're the bloody racist here and of course we don't expect you to admit it you dumb ass.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pray tell in what way am i a racist? You're the bloody racist here and of course we don't expect you to admit it you dumb ass.

Dafuq?? From someone who calls Indians ..shitskins and berates and stereotypes Malays in all your postings here...i only have this to say to u...

haters gonna hate.jpg

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is a general tendency for Chinese to frown up on Malays as a lazy lot.It's not cultural.Simply as a migrant stocks fleeing harsher political and economical environment both the Chinese and Indians took up back breaking jobs to eke a living.Whereas the Malays were in their home ground.

The situation is just like today's.Where Banglas and PRC takes any job wheres we Sinkies have to mind our social status as well.

This is where the PAP dog,Jah Rastafar comes in handy.To keep the racial divide still alive.So that PAP policy of flooding Singapore with foreigners will be obfuscated.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dafuq?? From someone who calls Indians ..shitskins and berates and stereotypes Malays in all your postings here...i only have this to say to u...

I beg to differ. It's just factual that's all. You however are the racist. :oIo:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a general tendency for Chinese to frown up on Malays as a lazy lot.It's not cultural.Simply as a migrant stocks fleeing harsher political and economical environment both the Chinese and Indians took up back breaking jobs to eke a living.Whereas the Malays were in their home ground.

The situation is just like today's.Where Banglas and PRC takes any job wheres we Sinkies have to mind our social status as well.

This is where the PAP dog,Jah Rastafar comes in handy.To keep the racial divide still alive.So that PAP policy of flooding Singapore with foreigners will be obfuscated.

fucking doggy. What is your nick name and what is your avatar showing? You're the one creating racial tension here.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I surmise that 80-85% of Malays have voted for the PAPzis in each and every election. They are very good at helping themselves to the point that it is impossible to help them unless they want to be helped. From being the largest landowners in Singapore, they have become the poorest lot in Singapore in an economy that is largely run by rent seekers. The professional Malays are to be blamed. THey see it too easy to join the PAPzis instead of the opposition.

In the last 40 years, which prominent Malay has joined the ranks of the opposition?

The Malays will continue to vote PAP due to racist pricks like Jah who will treat them like Nazis once they gain power.

It's better to go with a known devil than the unknown one.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Malays will continue to vote PAP due to racist pricks like Jah who will treat them like Nazis once they gain power.

It's better to go with a known devil than the unknown one.

OMFG blaming me for m&ds wanting to vote PAP instead of themselves. Oh yes when malays vote pap you cannot blame them if not you're racist. :rolleyes: You're one of the assholes that prevent racial unity in this country and causing the FTs to take over. As usual when it comes to racial unity somehow let all the burden on the chinese while you assholes relax and do nothing and blame chinese for racism.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OMFG blaming me for m&ds wanting to vote PAP instead of themselves.

the best way to discredit someone here is to accuse them of being a PAP doggie. once you are a PAP dog, you must be wrong. nothing you say ever makes sense. all the true facts become bullshit.

the m&ds are dumb to vote en bloc PAP for decades if that's true.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the best way to discredit someone here is to accuse them of being a PAP doggie. once you are a PAP dog, you must be wrong. nothing you say ever makes sense. all the true facts become bullshit.

the m&ds are dumb to vote en bloc PAP for decades if that's true.

That's what that asshole nice gook has been trying to associate me with. PAP. What a big joke it's plain obvious what his agenda is. You're correct on the the accusing someone of being PAP to discredit him or to somehow direct more firepower at him.