• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Salute to our Malay bros.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
you see you yourself admitted you ever use babi on chinese before. So this proves you're racist too. What do you mean ever used those words you quoted on my own race? Seriously pls type properly i don't know what you are writing.

See how your mind filters out what its racists inclination does not want to see.

Malays use babi as a derogatory form on everybody including the Malays themselves. So in effect, we dont stereotype the Chinese.

In real life interaction you seldom meet racists like yourself. Maybe like Mr. Hyde, they get all tongue tied in public. Or their balls just shrink.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See how your mind filters out what its racists inclination does not want to see.

Malays use babi as a derogatory form on everybody including the Malays themselves. So in effect, we dont stereotype the Chinese.

In real life interaction you seldom meet racists like yourself. Maybe like Mr. Hyde, they get all tongue tied in public. Or their balls just shrink.

Oh pls. :rolleyes: What absurd reasoning. So now calling chinese babi isn't racist cos you use it on yourselves? The biggest crock of BS reasoing i ever read in my life. Calling others babi isn't racist. Yet if a chinese did that he would be considered a racist and chinese do call other chinese pigs too. You are simply a simple minded asshole full of tricks and bs tricks and double standards. Oh yes and you're a racist too. Babi.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
if a chinese did that he would be considered a racist and chinese do call other chinese pigs too. You are simply a simple minded asshole full of tricks and bs tricks and double standards. Oh yes and you're a racist too. Babi.

Hah. Going by your own logic, so you have admitted Chinese are racists. Hahaha. Pwned.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oooo.....somebody angry ka?

Actually I never said babi isn't a racist word. Again an example of your mind filtering what it wants to read.

As usual, we will let the loudmouth have the last say. Lets hear it.........

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what a joke the babi says i'm angry simply cos i called it a babi? Perhaps i should have typed it out in capital words too to show how super angry i am. Hey read post #241 again it's where you claimed the word isn't racist and i was trying to filter it out therefore following your logic i can call you babi and i'm not a racist since we're following your logic. Get it babi? ok.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's offensive about huan na or keow eh? Btw local indians address malays as "natan" and the females as " natecks" Trust me it's not a very nice term to address malays. Not nathan but pronounce "na-tan".

Anyway you are the typical example of what i'm talking about getting offended over every small thing. Even something as what the older folks call malays which just means malay in dialect you can also get upset. :rolleyes:

1. "Keow Toh",
2. "Keow Eh",
3. "Huan Na",
4. "Ma Lau Kai",
5. "m&d".

Since u say its not offensive and are petty stuff...and juz to cut short and end this episode. Can u plse repeat again and post:

Malays are (1 - 5)? Spell the words in full. Tq.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. "Keow Toh",
2. "Keow Eh",
3. "Huan Na",
4. "Ma Lau Kai",
5. "m&d".

Since u say its not offensive and are petty stuff...and juz to cut short and end this episode. Can u plse repeat again and post:

Malays are (1 - 5)? Spell the words in full. Tq.

hey the above 5 all apply to malays. :biggrin:

So you're going to complain of racism? Waaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaa crying like a little baby.