• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Salute to our Malay bros.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now with so many pinoys invading our country, time to bring back our 4 races culture and bond together again.Never should we allow the 'fifth' race to form in Singapore.We fought hard with our 4 race brothers to build the country today we have.We don't allow others to come in and break us up!

[video=youtube;tmivfOg4hqI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmivfOg4hqI&feature=related[/video]

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh? what happened here?
Other times i read in this forum as Mats being lazy. Relac one corner. Play guitar in void deck etc etc
Now suddenly salute huh? Stylo Milo Man!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huh? what happened here?
Other times i read in this forum as Mats being lazy. Relac one corner. Play guitar in void deck etc etc
Now suddenly salute huh? Stylo Milo Man!

written by different ppl what. I also dunno why this fella says salute to them. I mean when you salute someone that person must have done something. How can you salute someone for not doing anything? So far i never read of malays saluting chinese bros. I wonder why.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
dis vid on Leftenan Adnan..for ignorant racist pricks read this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adnan_bin_Saidi

Just for your info..dis guy died defending this country against the raping and pillaging Japs whom some of you racist fucks take as your idols these days...u guys are even worse than rednecks..but can't blame u guys..u can make a peasant a king but u can take the peasant out of the king....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dis vid on Leftenan Adnan..for ignorant racist pricks read this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adnan_bin_Saidi

Just for your info..dis guy died defending this country against the raping and pillaging Japs whom some of you racist fucks take as your idols these days...u guys are even worse than rednecks..but can't blame u guys..u can make a peasant a king but u can take the peasant out of the king....

What's your pt asshole? FYI the chinese were the bulk that died fighting the japs you retarded prick.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
150px-LimBoSeng-1930s.jpg

Lim Bo Seng (27 April 1909 - 29 June 1944) was a World War II resistance fighter based in Singapore and Malaya.

Anti-Japanese activism

When the Second Sino-Japanese War broke out in 1937, Lim and many other overseas Chinese in Singapore participated in anti-Japanese activities, such as boycotting of Japanese goods and fund-raising to support their fellow countrymen in resisting the Japanese invaders in China.

Towards the end of 1937, hundreds of overseas Chinese working in Japanese-owned industries in Malaya went on strike. At that time, the Japanese government owned a tin mine in Dungun (龍運), Terengganu, Malaya, where nearly 3,000 Chinese labourers were employed. The tin was shipped to Japan and used as raw material to manufacture weapons. Lim felt that if the Chinese workers in the Dungun mine went on strike, the Japanese would suffer a huge loss, so he planned to make the workers go on strike. Around February 1938, Lim travelled to Dungun with Zhuang Huiquan (莊惠泉) of the Singapore Anxi Association to carry out their plan. Zhuang went to the mine to persuade the workers to go on strike while Lim contacted the local police and gained their support. By early March, Lim and Zhuang achieved success as the workers left the mine and followed them to Singapore. On March 11, 1938, Lim and the Singapore Chinese community held a welcoming ceremony for the workers, who were later resettled and found employment in Singapore.

In December 1941, Lim was put in charge of organising a group of volunteers to resist the Japanese, who were advancing towards Southeast Asia. The volunteers put up a fierce fight against the Japanese invaders during the Battle of Singapore in February 1942.
Life in Force 136

On 11 February 1942, Lim left Singapore and travelled to Sumatra with other Chinese community leaders and made his way to India later. He recruited and trained hundreds of secret agents through intensive military intelligence missions from China and India. He set up the Sino-British guerrilla task force Force 136 in mid-1942 together with Captain John Davis of the Special Operations Executive (SOE).
Operation Gustavus
Tan Chong Tee and Lim Bo Seng (right)

Operation Gustavus was aimed at establishing an espionage network in Malaya and Singapore to gather intelligence about Japanese activities, thereby aiding the British in planning their re-capture of the colonies, codenamed Operation Zipper.

On 24 May 1943, the first group of Force 136 agents, codenamed Gustavus I and led by Captain Davies,[1] arrived in Perak on board the Dutch submarine O-24. The O-24 would rendezvous with Gustavus I again in September and November 1943, transferring supplies and personnel from Gustavus IV and V respectively.[2] Its sister ship, the O-23, transported Gustavus II and III, under Captain Richard Broome, arriving on 25 June and 4 August 1943 respectively.[3] Lim arrived in Malaya on 2 November 1943 as part of Gustavus V.[2] He travelled under the alias "Tan Choon Lim" to avoid identification by the Japanese, claiming to be a businessman when he passed through checkpoints.

In Perak, Davies and Lim reestablished contact with a Major Freddie Chapman, who was part of a British unit that stayed behind after the Malayan Campaign, carrying out small-scale attacks against the Japanese during the occupation. They also met guerrilla fighters of the Malayan People's Anti-Japanese Army (MPAJA), two of whom were Chin Peng and Lai Teck, where they reached an agreement that the resistance group would fall under British command, in exchange for weapons, supplies and training.[4] One of the Chinese provision shops in Ipoh, Jian Yik Jan, was used as an Allied espionage base. Communications between the agents were done by smuggling messages in empty toothpaste tubes, salted fish and diaries.

Operation Gustavus failed before the agents managed to achieve any results. A communist guerrilla was captured by the Japanese in January 1944, who revealed the existence of the Allied spy network operating on Pangkor Island. The Japanese launched a full-scale counter espionage operation on the island and by late March 1944, more than 200 soldiers were on the island. On March 24, the Kempeitai arrested a fisherman, Chua Koon Eng, at Teluk Murrek on the Perak coast. Chua was working on Pangkor Island when Li Han-kwang of Force 136 approached him and requested to use his boat for their communications. Chua told the Kempeitai what he knew when he was interrogated. Li was later captured by the Japanese and he confirmed Chua's accounts of Force 136 under torture and then began to feign cooperation with the Japanese in order to escape captivity. The entire spy network was destroyed by 31 March 1944, and was not reestablished until February 1945.[5]
Capture and death
The Lim Bo Seng Memorial in Singapore

Lim was captured by the Japanese under Marshal Ōnishi Satoru (大西覚) at a roadblock in Gopeng the next day. Lim was taken to the Kempeitai headquarters for interrogation and he refused to provide the Japanese with any information about Force 136 despite being subjected to severe torture. Instead, he protested against the ill-treatment of his comrades in prison. He fell ill with dysentery and was bedridden by the end of May 1944. Lim died in the early hours on June 29, 1944. He was later buried behind the Batu Gajah prison compound in an unmarked spot. After the Japanese surrender, Lim's wife, Gan Choo Neo, was informed of her husband's death by the priest of St. Andrew's School. Gan travelled with her eldest son to bring her husband's remains home later.

Lim's remains arrived at the Tanjong Pagar railway station in Singapore on Dec 7, 1945. Upon arrival, the hearse was sent off by a large procession of British officers and prominent businessmen, from the Station to Hock Ann Biscuit Factory in Upper Serangoon Road, via Armenian Street. On the same day, a memorial service for Lim was held at the Tong Teh Library of the Kuomintang Association in Singapore.[6]

A funeral service was held on 13 January 1946 at City Hall to mourn Lim's death. Lim's remains was transported in a coffin to a hill in MacRitchie Reservoir (coordinates: 1°20'31.76"N 103°49'50.60"E) for burial with full military honours. Lim was posthumously awarded the rank of major general (少將) by the Chinese Nationalist Government.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah bless to lim bo seng who fought the japs so valiently. I'm sure this johnnyquid isn't going to praise lim. You know why? Cos he isn't a malay. That's why and that's all there is to it. Even some chinese wouldn't acknowledge lim bo seng's efforts cos lim bo seng is a chinese.

When you begin to read into this you'll know how these type of ppl think and the fact that there seems be a significant number i would say of so called chinese dogs that fawn over them for no reason whatsoever. I'm still waiting for a malay to write salute back to you my chinese bro. So far you never see that cos to them it's always blaming chinese or treating them as nobody.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's your pt asshole? FYI the chinese were the bulk that died fighting the japs you retarded prick.

fuck u ASSHOLE !!!!!!!! am not making any fucking point u fucking small prick peasant keyboard warrior RACIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know the Chinese died too ok..so too did my granduncle in the Sook Ching but when u belittle a man who fought the Japanese till the very end who were hell bent on massacring YOUR PEOPLE (AS YOU PROUDLY PROCLAIM) then you are no worse than the murdering horde....:oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck u ASSHOLE !!!!!!!! am not making any fucking point u fucking small prick peasant keyboard warrior RACIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know the Chinese died too ok..so too did my granduncle in the Sook Ching but when u belittle a man who fought the Japanese till the very end who were hell bent on massacring YOUR PEOPLE (AS YOU PROUDLY PROCLAIM) then you are no worse than the murdering horde....:oIo:

HAHAHHAAHA my toes are laughing. Who's belittling this anan fella? Anan fought the japs cos they were bent on conquering singapore he didn't fight cos he wanted to help the chinese you retard.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
FYI i know who is Lim Bo Seng..at least he and Lt Adnan had the guts to stand up to the Japs and paid with their lives..what the fuck did ur RACIST Great Leader LKY do during the war ????

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I surmise that 80-85% of Malays have voted for the PAPzis in each and every election. They are very good at helping themselves to the point that it is impossible to help them unless they want to be helped. From being the largest landowners in Singapore, they have become the poorest lot in Singapore in an economy that is largely run by rent seekers. The professional Malays are to be blamed. THey see it too easy to join the PAPzis instead of the opposition.

In the last 40 years, which prominent Malay has joined the ranks of the opposition?

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHAHHAAHA my toes are laughing. Who's belittling this anan fella? Anan fought the japs cos they were bent on conquering singapore he didn't fight cos he wanted to help the chinese you retard.

HEY FUCKTARD..BY DOING SO, HE WAS HELPING ALL SINGAPOREANS INCLUDING THE CHINESE ...............U DUMB FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!

:oIo:

ANYWAY AM NOT GONNA WASTE MY TIME ARGUING WITH A STUPID FUCKING KEYBOARD WARRIOR RACIST FUCKTARD LIKE YOU WHO IS OBVIOUSLY SUFFERING FROM SMALL PENIS SYNDROME...................................

:oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FYI i know who is Lim Bo Seng..at least he and Lt Adnan had the guts to stand up to the Japs and paid with their lives..what the fuck did ur RACIST Great Leader LKY do during the war ????

Why mention LKY? Isn't he your leader too oh yeah you're someone from the UK or the US blah blah BS moron.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I surmise that 80-85% of Malays have voted for the PAPzis in each and every election. They are very good at helping themselves to the point that it is impossible to help them unless they want to be helped. From being the largest landowners in Singapore, they have become the poorest lot in Singapore in an economy that is largely run by rent seekers. The professional Malays are to be blamed. THey see it too easy to join the PAPzis instead of the opposition.

In the last 40 years, which prominent Malay has joined the ranks of the opposition?

WTF! Malays voted for the PAP too. So they deserve to share in the blame too. OH wait no they don't if not that's racist again! :rolleyes: Malays helping themselves sounds about right and so is chinese helping them never heard of malays helping chinese cos chinese are only there for them to blame for everything wrong. They ended up the poorest cos its the chinese fault as usual. They voted for PAP but it's the chinese fault again even though they themselves voted for PAP. They get all the glory share none of the blame.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
i surmise that 80-85% of malays have voted for the papzis in each and every election. They are very good at helping themselves to the point that it is impossible to help them unless they want to be helped. From being the largest landowners in singapore, they have become the poorest lot in singapore in an economy that is largely run by rent seekers. The professional malays are to be blamed. They see it too easy to join the papzis instead of the opposition.

In the last 40 years, which prominent malay has joined the ranks of the opposition?

in case u forgot we got mr faisal manap from wp..where were u during last ge??

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
When we start seeing a fellow countrymen for their skin colour rather than as being one of us..that is being a singaporean ...all i can say is keep it up..we are playing right into the hands of lky and the rest of the pap...for me it's very simple..if a person is fucked up regardless of his skin colour i will tell him he's fucked up..if he is good and has done something rite for society, regardless of his race or religion, i will say the person is good...and finally, i will like to end that i have no time for racist pricks...