• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Salute to our Malay bros.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like it or not, thats the way the Japs work. No thanks to Adnan and gang. Their defence was inconsequential for the battle but it did resulted in a massacre at the hospital.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello your Ang Moh need some serious work. He was "described by many Singaporeans" as a hero. It doesn't make him a Singaporean it just means he is considered a hero in Singapore. Just like how Guus Hiddink is described as a Korean hero for leading the team to the semis in World Cup 2002. He is a hero in Korea but he is NOT a Korean, he is Dutch.

Hello..you again..Hi..btw, I didn't write the article....go ask Wikipedia..nice to know you reading my posts....

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello your Ang Moh need some serious work. He was "described by many Singaporeans" as a hero. It doesn't make him a Singaporean it just means he is considered a hero in Singapore. Just like how Guus Hiddink is described as a Korean hero for leading the team to the semis in World Cup 2002. He is a hero in Korea but he is NOT a Korean, he is Dutch.

Wow..for leading SOUTH Korea to semi in World Cup 2002..he is hailed as a hero in SOUTH Korea..here a guy died defending Singapore against an invasion force he is belittled for the colour of his skin...Haiz..Sinkies..wat do u expect???

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow..for leading SOUTH Korea to semi in World Cup 2002..he is hailed as a hero in SOUTH Korea..here a guy died defending Singapore against an invasion force he is belittled for the colour of his skin...Haiz..Sinkies..wat do u expect???

Aren't you a sinkie yourself? FYI who is beltiitling him? Read his post again he's just correcting you that anan isn't a sinkie he didn't belittle him. You really need to learn how to read again. Go enroll in K1.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aren't you a sinkie yourself? FYI who is beltiitling him? Read his post again he's just correcting you that anan isn't a sinkie he didn't belittle him. You really need to learn how to read again. Go enroll in K1.

I am not a Sinkie but a Singaporean..IMO there is a difference between the 2....btw who is anan? ur new Indian boyfriend???

Last edited:

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't that the name of your so called malay hero? Adnan or anan or whatever it is anyway i caught you on your stupidity and you won't even admit it. Useless.

thats_the_pot_calling_the_kettle_black.jpg

I believe the Malay hero's name is ADNAN..maybe u confused it with your new FT Indian loverboy...Anan..

Last edited:

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROFL like i give a fuck whatever his name is anan adnan seems like you know a lot of indians named anan.

nope sorry don't know any1 by the name anan..but again I think you may have confused the names with another Indian probably your new Indian loverboy..I mean how else can you describe them in such an animated manner.. shitskins that is term I believe that you use to describe them..probably based on your personal experience when you were doing them or they were doing you..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nope sorry don't know any1 by the name anan..but again I think you may have confused the names with another Indian probably your new Indian loverboy..I mean how else can you describe them in such an animated manner.. shitskins that is term I believe that you use to describe them..probably based on your personal experience when you were doing them or they were doing you..

So what's that malay hero's name? Anan? Most of us here cannot be bothered with such trival nonsensical shit. Anyway seems you know some anan honestly i didn't know anan was an indian's name i thought it was a malay's so it seems that your hero is named after a keling.

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually Malays and Pinoy are from the same root. Just that religion and geographical factors caused the division. If you observed carefully, both races like music, have same colour tone skin and like to relac one corner. Not forgetting also have better skill in in customer service as compared to other races.

And the purpose of this thread is funny also. Salute Malay so as to unite Singapore? where is the link? Its like drawing a snake with legs.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think he should use football as example and not this "Salute Malays" stuff. Maybe a video about the kallang roar and National stadium with Malay players and Chinese/Indians fans cheering on.

nowadays the singapore malay football team is supported by solely malay fans. chinese don't go to the stadium to watch anymore.

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
I surmise that 80-85% of Malays have voted for the PAPzis in each and every election. They are very good at helping themselves to the point that it is impossible to help them unless they want to be helped. From being the largest landowners in Singapore, they have become the poorest lot in Singapore in an economy that is largely run by rent seekers. The professional Malays are to be blamed. THey see it too easy to join the PAPzis instead of the opposition.

eh ChaoPP, the new breed of Malays (1970s and beyond) have different mindset from the ones u claimed 80-85%. You must also see the stats la bro cannot anyhow hentam bola, SG malays are declining in population doomed to be replaced by Indons and wretched breed Pinoys according to recent AMP (Muslim Professionals) dialogue. Unless we are being encouraged to produce more instead of being displaced, we can never have the majority to vote for the opposition.

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually Malays and Pinoy are from the same root. Just that religion and geographical factors caused the division. If you observed carefully, both races like music, have same colour tone skin and like to relac one corner. Not forgetting also have better skill in in customer service as compared to other races

The new wave of Malays are changing the stigmatised landscape. Malays are performing better academically and and professionally. Yes are are gifted breeds who are artistically inclined.
We may have been categorised as the same flock by some ang moh freako who know nuts about about Asians. Pinoys are a bunch of retards made up of bad genes. Have you been to the philiipines bro? The country is worse than rural China. Drug addicts everywhere. Women and children are prostituting on the street. Prostitution is bread and butter for them. No money, no problem they can sell their body for a cheap price.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The new wave of Malays are changing the stigmatised landscape. Malays are performing better academically and and professionally. Yes are are gifted breeds who are artistically inclined.
We may have been categorised as the same flock by some ang moh freako who know nuts about about Asians. Pinoys are a bunch of retards made up of bad genes. Have you been to the philiipines bro? The country is worse than rural China. Drug addicts everywhere. Women and children are prostituting on the street. Prostitution is bread and butter for them. No money, no problem they can sell their body for a cheap price.

Oh yeah sure i can agree with you that malays are getting better academically nowadays but what gifted breeds and artiscally inclined? What is that? You're trying to say the new breed of malays are all artiscally inclined? Then that's BS.

One thing though i see the new breed of malays are still complain kings like the old breed. If not you would have written the new breed of malays want to stand beside our chinese bros too in that we are singaporeans and not blame them for everything all the time.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nowadays the singapore malay football team is supported by solely malay fans. chinese don't go to the stadium to watch anymore.

Actually why should the chinese go there. Probably get discriminated by them with their BS. In sg it's not so simple as sinkies vs foreigners. When you have one segment of the population that's always trying to be nasty and rude and demanding from the majority. When you always read online and somehow the person writing this hey we malays and chinese are bros and the person that writes it always seems to be chinese and never a malay. When you always see malays being so bloody defensive over everything you know it's not so simple as this. It's like the saying you need both hands to clap. That is the left and right hand to move in unison to produce a clapping sound.

In singapore it's only 1 hand that's moving. I suggest to everyone don't move your left hand. Just make fixate it there. Now move your right hand only and try to make the clapping noise. Notice how difficult it is to clap compared to both hands tryng to actively clap? The singapore situation is just the 1 hand clapping syndrome. It's the chinese trying their best to clap but the malays don't want to work towards clapping expecting the chinese to do it for them so we have the 1 hand clapping syndrome here.