• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rumpole to be convicted at the way that he is conducting his case

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to calm down and not get overly excited.

People do silly things all the time. Take Wendy for instance. She thought using her real name means instant and continuing credibility and the rest of us have little or no credibility. Now discredited and still holding on to that straw. Rumpole is no different with persecution and martyrdom angle.

People are interested if its the gifts, the sex, the power over them or the notion that he could game the system as the main motivator. I suspect the last.

My point is that you have no proof that Rumpole is Tey and there are at least 3,000 other people who can write good English like Rumpole and who are also concerned about the integrity of our judicial system. Concerned enough to blog about it using a moniker, like you and me.

You are of course entitled to your opinion, but while a real life trial is going on where a man's liberty is at stake, shouldn't we be blogging responsibly at least with regards to this topic and not conduct a "trial by media". I have no issue with you holding on to your belief that Rumpole is Tey, just as I have no issue with the 60%'s right to believe that the PAP is honest, upright, altruistic, blah, blah, blah. Hell, my avatar indicates I might be part of that 60%.

My issue is your use of Rumpole in the headline, equating him with the accused. You have no proof. And there are equally plausible alternative explanations. Not to mention that Rumpole does post these past few days at times when Tey is in court. Doesn't that tell the world something?

Whether Tey is guilty or not is for the court to decide, not you or me or any other Tom, Dick or Harry.

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good Afternoon my lady,

Thanks, but I will rule that out for the moment, since this Rumpole Fatso continues to post at times when your suspect will have a perfect alibi - he is in the dock. My sources tell me to follow another lead:

http://cil.nus.edu.sg/about-2/cil-team-2/walter-woon/

Now, this one is a FATSO, a smart and articulate one. Brave enough to talk back to MM's daughter.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wendy

Please don't contaminate this thread. You are no different to Rumpole where deceit is concerned. Like Rumpole, you got caught lying and in your case about your homeless / financial status.

Credit to Rumpole though for not trying to bring out the name out his father to elicit sympathy or use charity to milk the gullible here.

Please dont tell lies. I have never lied about my financial situation or my soon to be homeless situaion. U have constantly been putting words in my mouth but all i have ve written is out there for all to see. In another thread, i even answered all your questions especially re financial. U are too big headed to read so just accuse . Full of bs and cowardice

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And i have never used the charity work to get sympathy like u say. If people know i cycleand whati have done fine, but show me where i have used it to to get whatever u are accusing me of?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What i said is also im my affadivit. So god says i lied lah . Affadivit words, words here the same. That is lies accoding to old man god.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My point is that you have no proof that Rumpole is Tey and there are at least 3,000 other people who can write good English like Rumpole and who are also concerned about the integrity of our judicial system. Concerned enough to blog about it using a moniker, like you and me.

You are of course entitled to your opinion, but while a real life trial is going on where a man's liberty is at stake, shouldn't we be blogging responsibly at least with regards to this topic and not conduct a "trial by media". I have no issue with you holding on to your belief that Rumpole is Tey, just as I have no issue with the 60%'s right to believe that the PAP is honest, upright, altruistic, blah, blah, blah. Hell, my avatar indicates I might be part of that 60%.

My issue is your use of Rumpole in the headline, equating him with the accused. You have no proof. And there are equally plausible alternative explanations. Not to mention that Rumpole does post these past few days at times when Tey is in court. Doesn't that tell the world something?

Whether Tey is guilty or not is for the court to decide, not you or me or any other Tom, Dick or Harry.
Wait till my turn comes. SB Willbe in ecstacy

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Imperial Court, yes. Peasants like to chatter about worldly affairs and it's not like you can throw them into the dungeons. After all, you are one of them, nothing special about you so kindly refrain from using that tone in my presence.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Imperial Court, yes. Peasants like to chatter about worldly affairs and it's not like you can throw them into the dungeons. After all, you are one of them, nothing special about you so kindly refrain from using that tone in my presence.

If it is an Imperial Court, then it is a forgone conclusion what the Kangaroo verdict will be. Along with the Kangaroo verdict will also go the future of the Little Red Dot and the first to leave will be those who can afford to. Just like what is happening in PRC. Make a bundle from their IPO and first thing they do is get a foreign passport because they have seen what happened to others under PRC's "judicial" system. PRC is big enough to withstand the outflow. Sinkieland is FINISHED once the affluent and middle class no longer believe that there is any RULE OF LAW left on this island. Peasants should remember this as they gossip.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats quite a sensible post.

The reality is people will spectate, speculate and offer their opinions. After following the court proceedings, i have no doubt we are dealing with a manipulative and deceitful individual. The only consolation is that he appears to be picking on those who want to be picked. My point about being clever by half. The manipulative part is that he was picking those who are not outlier performance.

I am not sure if CPIB asked Ms Ko employers to produce reference letters. I am absolutely certain this is where you find the cream.

By the way, there is nothing political about this case. There is no pressure on the courts and there is no groupthink.

The suspension bullshit probably tipped the court about his integrity.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is an Imperial Court, then it is a forgone conclusion what the Kangaroo verdict will be. Along with the Kangaroo verdict will also go the future of the Little Red Dot and the first to leave will be those who can afford to. Just like what is happening in PRC. Make a bundle from their IPO and first thing they do is get a foreign passport because they have seen what happened to others under PRC's "judicial" system. PRC is big enough to withstand the outflow. Sinkieland is FINISHED once the affluent and middle class no longer believe that there is any RULE OF LAW left on this island. Peasants should remember this as they gossip.

People of means have been leaving the island for various reasons. Those who made their mark yet are not beholden to the establishment for their livelihood will find the west trumps Sporeta on several dimensions. People who are doing well and beholden to the system will continue to stay and make hay while the sun shines.

It is naive to think that perception for the rule of law on this island will dictate the future of this nation. Besides, a judicial verdict stretched to convict a licentious alien and manipulator would not cause an avalanche in public perception. Not at all! On the contrary, truth be told.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As the saying goes - he who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client. This guy is not only digging his hole but also providing his own rope. The cheque argument, trying to give the false impression that he was not being paid while under suspension, the ink history test, etc.

The girl is naturally is stoically claiming that it was not bribes to avoid the authorities taking away her degree.

Sadly it reflects badly on NUS as it involves a number of students. It is also unfair on other students who play by the rules.

Seems that Rumpole is not as innocent as he seems after all.

I have no sympathies for anyone. All those involved were adults who should have known the consequences of their actions. Emotions are no excuse if they even existed.

Besides these were law profs and law students. Even more reason to be acutely aware. How is the common man going to count on these people to advocate for them when they themselves make these blunders.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems that Rumpole is not as innocent as he seems after all.

I have no sympathies for anyone. All those involved were adults who should have known the consequences of their actions. Emotions are no excuse if they even existed.

Besides these were law profs and law students. Even more reason to be acutely aware. How is the common man going to count on these people to advocate for them when they themselves make these blunders.

Talk about above the law - Look at Leegime. Furthermore if you are not a citizen here, fuck care. All the components for corruption have been entrenched for more than 50 years.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After following the court proceedings, i have no doubt we are dealing with a manipulative and deceitful individual. The only consolation is that he appears to be picking on those who want to be picked. My point about being clever by half. The manipulative part is that he was picking those who are not outlier performance.

By the way, there is nothing political about this case. There is no pressure on the courts and there is no groupthink.

The suspension bullshit probably tipped the court about his integrity.

If he does not employ every legal tactic that is available, Tey might as well just plead guilty. We still don't know who is right on the suspension without pay issue. So, I won't draw a conclusion on that just yet.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, these are not legal tactics. These are childish lies. NUS HR Director testified in court that he is drawing full pay while under suspension. Why else would I raise it.

If he does not employ every legal tactic that is available, Tey might as well just plead guilty. We still don't know who is right on the suspension without pay issue. So, I won't draw a conclusion on that just yet.