• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rumpole to be convicted at the way that he is conducting his case

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Mdm Tang,

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....-Judge-at-the-age-of-30&p=1384436#post1384436

When this thread started by YanDao appeared, I clicked on the link you provided in your quoted post to verify some of the facts of Tey's CV posted on the NUS website against YanDao's allegations. But I found that the contents of the page has been changed, it is no longer Tey's CV, but has become a general list of all the teaching staff at NUS law faculty!

Wow, now cannot verify whether what YanDao say is accurate or not lah! PAP IB very powderful leh, can co-ordinate with NUS to make the smear campaign more difficult to detect. EGGcellent, I must ask master to give this YanDao a fast track promotion to PAP IB Chief!

Last edited:
M

Mdm Tang

Hello SC Wong ,

always enjoy reading your posts .

let me check nus law new facelift :

http://law.nus.edu.sg/about_us/faculty/staff/staffdiv.asp

indeed , they have made some major changes .

Dont know why leh :(

Could it be some routine upgrade/update ?

Notice that your target "Fatso" is listed there .

But Prof Tey name is now deleted from the list ?

I need to Call Prof Simon on this :(

Thanks for update . :smile:

lesMISERABLES

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly it reflects badly on NUS as it involves a number of students. It is also unfair on other students who play by the rules.

More than 30 years ago professor-undergrad relationships on campus were not frowned upon. At that time there was a well-known couple involving the dean of a faculty who also happened to be the chairman of a Christian youth group. His second wife was a well-known Economics lecturer and researcher.