• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ruler Loong - On Rulership

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/candidate-next-pm-lee-hsien-loong-prime-minister-10239190

Peasantpore: Ruler Loong on Wednesday (May 16) said he was aware that there are more than one qualified minion to succeed him - and that he "certainly" expects a clear front-runner to emerge before Peasantpore’s next general procedural election.

“However my junior minions gave me a name whom I do not fully trust yet. I must guard against a potential Lee Teng Hui or Anwar, so I am forced not to name their choice of successor. Till I trust this minion fully, peasants must wait.

Speaking on autocracy and dynastic succession as part of a wide-ranging speech delivered in Imperial Court, Ruler Loong asked: "Can the next generation of minions and lackeys build on our shared experience of 50 years, and pledge loyalty to House of Lee? Can they work to extract more rent from peasants, and protect their chums' interests, so that they contine to lead fat cat lifestyles?

He praised the 4G minions as a loyal team willing to serve House of Lee without reservations at this point in time.

“Some hard truths will always remain for Peasantpore. House of Lee is first among equal at all times. Some lackeys or minions may be more capable than their ruler or wanted to serve peasants but they better pragmatic and remember who sign their pay cheques. You can't do a Anwar or Lee Teng Hui in Peasantpore,” said Ruler Loong.

Learning from Umno's lesson

“I am surprised that rural mats understood the concept of democracy and dirty thieving antics of Najib. My foreign service lackeys reassured me that rural mats are indolent and easily bribed with 'cash for votes'. I fell off my bed at 1AM when I received news that our aging nemesis Mahathir has defeated the Umno bandits using the ballot box? What the fuck? Now our Jane Austen rebels are saying House of Lee cannot rule Peasantpore indefinitely and it is getting harder to threaten local peasants with pigeonholes' upgrading” he stated.

In fact, Minion Lawless Wong was forced to backtrack and claimed that old peasants' old pigeonholes are not deprecating assets.

“So in short term, I will continue to give lackeys and minions every incentive to pledge loyalty to House of Lee, and to harass/nitpick opposition pariahs with town council lawsuits.”

Added Ruler Loong: “We treat every procedural election as a "wayang". So far the script says we always win 90% of the seats despite only winning less than two thirds of the popular vote using the GRC - Buy one get three-five free. Umno could have won if they adopted the GRC Scam despite having bandit Najib at the helm.”

One party state political parties do have a fixed lifespan

“The rot will start by the fourth successor. There are some examples, Soviet Union started to go downhill after Leonid Brezhnev and went kaput after Gobachev. The Manchurian Qing dynasty's rot crept in during the late reign of the Qian Long era. Umno started to crack after the 4th Autocrat, Many Jane Austen cite me as another example, using my siblings' revolt as proof that I am incompetent when compared to Old Autocrat LKY.” quipped Ruler Loong.

Suharto and Macros are the dummies, they really screw up big end at the of their rulership.

PAP successfully threatened stupid 69% of the indolent peasants with no pigeonhole upgrading. However many peasants finally understood the Pigeonhole Scam and this threat is untenable. In addition, LKY cannot die twice and the regime's incompetence, jobless PMETs, tax hikes, rubber stamp president appointment enraged the peasants. 2020 will be a difficult battle for House of Lee. Luckily I pass the hot potato to the next idiot, retreat to the shadows and will flee Peasantpore at the first hint of open revolt.”

“House of Lee has billions stashed overseas, I am prepared to let the next idiot govern an empty shell,” he added.

Ruling means from time to time you have to do suppress peasants, means you've got to pass decrees, threaten, and detain dissenters without trial that you know what you're doing, you're doing it for the good of the ruling house.

“Bandit Najib made a critical mistake, you don't bribe peasants, you bribe the elite and threaten peasants with financial disincentives.”

IMPORTANCE OF TEAMWORK

In closing, Ruler Loong returned to stressing the need for Peasantpore’s regime to work together and suppress peasants and support local and foreign merchants.

“Old Autocract Lee Kuan Yew rule the peasants himself. He appointed Woody Goh as the Regent as part of the dynastic succession for my benefit,” he observed.

“Regent Goh is not a ruler, LKY and myself are autocrats or first among equals. House of Lee is fortunate – we have many capable lackeys and minions willing to help us enact policies to extract rent from stupid peasants and make them slave for foreign merchants.

My father had a core team, very loyal minions supporting him – womaniser Goh Ah Swee, sweet talker S Rajaratneh, Shylock Lim Ah San, Stingy cunning Hon Ah Sen, Relac Othman Ah Wok.

Regent Woody Goh had a talented team too – Phony Tan, inept Wong Ah Seng, obedient S Jayakuneh, Spineless Dhanabaneh, Yes Mat Abdullah Tarmagi, No-Big-No-Small George Yeo, just to name a few minions
,” Ruler Loong recalled.

Boy George Yeo once lectured peasants that they should know their places and address him with deference as he was a Minion. Low EQ, no wonder he made record as the full Minion that was voted out by brave rebellious peasants

“When I took over as Ruler of the House of Lee, I purged ex-Regent Goh’s team, After ex-regent Woody Goh left, I promoted my own minions and lackeys, unfortunately I was not capable enough to stage another dynastic succession as Hongyi is deemed "cannot make it".

So I am forced to ape Qian Long and reign behind the scenes and appoint a puppet and patiently wait for a chance to push Hongyi into the forefront. Time is running out, my health is declining and my wife is not helping me with her "investment losses.”

Heaven disposes Ruler Loong's plan for dynastic succession

He reiterated that any reigning regime's ruler is the owner of Peasantpore and he must continue the rent extraction economic policies and favour foreign merchants.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from trouble maker social media hxxps://sg.yahoo.com/news/frontrunners-pm-sign-singapores-political-elite-class-low-thia-khiang-101435821.html

Tolerated Opposition Pariah aka Angry Teochew Low Ah Khiang asked in Imperial Court on Wednesday (16 May) if the “three puppets” for Peasantpore’s next Prime Puppet are an indication of a political elite lackey class.

The unrepentant Aljunied GRC Peasants' Representative noted that the frontrunners come from the Peasantpore Armed Forces (SAF) and the Imperial Mandarinate castes, without stating the identities of those he considered as the leading senior minions to succeed Ruler Loong.

Any stupid peasant will know Kee Chew has an upper hand to be the next Puppet.....
Political analysts have identified the trio as Minion for Rent Economy "Chan Kee Chiew", who was formerly the Chief of Army in the Peasantpore Armed Forces; Finance Minion Heng $wee $wee, who was formerly a senior civil serpent; and Rote Learner Minion Ong Ah Kung, who held top positions in the Mandarinate such as chief executive of the Peasantpore Workforce Agency.

In response to the question from the ousted Labour Party chief, Ruler Loong denied he is “balking the junior minons' choice”.
The question to ask instead, Ruler Loong replied, is whether a puppet is loyal to the House of Lee.

“I am emulating Manchu Emperor Qian Long, reigning behind the scenes. As I can't put appoint Hongyi as heir apparent till I fix my siblings, I don't want another Lee Teng Hui or Anwar ok. ” Ruler Loong replied.

Ruler Loong also told the Imperial Court that the question is not whether it is “an annointed successor or otherwise” but which minion have the capabilities "to give the illusion the Ruler Loong has ceded power and reigning from behind the scenes”, adding that there is also no shortages of loyal lackeys in the current regime pretending to be doctors, lawyers and merchants.

“And the loyal this successor is, the harder I make Angry Teochew Low’s job….I just want the most loyal team for House of Lee, tremble and obey,” Ruler Loong said.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Source:hxxp://juiceonline.com/is-tun-dr-mahathir-overworking-himself/

Is Tun Dr Mahathir Overworking Himself?

tun-m-600x300.jpg

(Source: DiscoverKL)
Since Tun Dr. Mahathir was sworn as Prime Minister a week ago, it seems like he had a lot of catching up to do by going through hundreds of government documents.

According to The Star Online, his wife, Dr Siti Hasmah said, “I am worried about his health as he does not have enough sleep. His sleeping time is used to go through government documents.”

Tun M, who is 93 years old goes through 200 documents on one night until 4-5am and by 7 in the morning, he was already in his office again. That’s less than 2 hours of sleep in a day.

Malaysian citizens themselves are worried that Tun M is working way too hard since he took over as Prime Minister from Bandit Seri Najib Razak. The general narrative is that Tun M feels responsible for the economical situation Malaysia is in and is trying his best to rebuild Northern Matland's economy.

According to The Straits Times, Tun M has said that he is not completely healthy as he has had heart problems, pneumonia and lung infection but he manages his health by maintaining small habits like not smoking, not drinking, and not overeating.

Tun M also added, “For me, to say I want to go to sleep and retire and prepare for my afterlife, I think that is very selfish.”

Although he appears to be relatively healthy for his age, many hope he doesn’t overwork himself and that others in the government step up to keep up with Tun M.

Dr M vs Another Million Dollar Autocrat who inherited his father's political power

xiaolong.jpg

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore politics will never be the same as Malaysia politics. We are paying 5 times as much for the most brilliant brains which are 5 times smarter to govern a piece of land which is almost 500 times smaller than Malaysia. We sinkies are the no 1 economist in the world. Long live PAP

oneMdeeBee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore politics will never be the same as Malaysia politics. We are paying 5 times as much for the most brilliant brains which are 5 times smarter to govern a piece of land which is almost 500 times smaller than Malaysia. We sinkies are the no 1 economist in the world. Long live PAP

WANG SUI WANG WANG SUI
WANG SUI WANG WANG SUI

萬歲萬萬歲
萬歲萬萬歲