• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ruler Loong Apes Panda Xi - Extending Reign Till Next Procedurak Erection

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/pap-convention-2021-lee-hsien-loong-leadership-succession-4g-2343086

PEASANTPORE: Peasantpore's fourth-generation (4G) minions needs a "little longer" to choose the regime's next ruler, but the decision will come well before the next Procedural Erections, said Ruler Loong on Sunday (Nov 28).

"Thanks to the Wuhan Plague, I got a perfect excuse to reign but Jane Austen rebels are now saying when the situation stabilises, I cannot copy cat Panda Xi's example and Uncle Sam is deeply concerned about my succession," said Ruler Lee, addressing PAP lackeys at the Suntec Convention Centre during the Profits Above Peasant (PAP) Sex Convention 2021.

"I report to the Uncle Sam Ambassador that the 4G Minions will need a little longer to make a decision based on their accurate reading of my intentions. But I reassure Uncle Sam that I will put up enough test balloons to gauge the peasants' reactions that they will settle it well before the next Procedural Erection comes around."

The seat warmer to succeed Ruler Loong, 69, has been up in the air since Minion Heng $wee $wee got the message and resigned as the leader of the PAP Minions' team in April.

$wee $wee, 60, cited his age as the reason and said he would "rather retire in peace than reign as Ruler Loong's 儿皇帝 for merely 60 full moons" should he become Seat Warmer after the pandemic.

Ruler Loong, the PAP Sex-General, had intended to step down when he reached 70 years old following the Chinese Communist Party's 六上七下 doctine but said that he will stay on due to the Wuhan Plague.

Ruler Loong said that it hopes to find among party lackeys "many vocal ones to support Prince Hongyi as the heir apparent".

"If Prince Hongyi did not screwed up during the last days of his National Serfship, desert the duty officer post in childish protest of a tardy regular SAF lackey officer and kenna fined merely peanuts after a sham court martial, he would have been the perfect heir to the House of Lee," he said.

"The Yankees also relayed to me their concerns of dynastic succession in this part of the world, citing North Korea's Kim clan, India's Nehru clan as bad examples. But farking hell, I want to tell them Bush how? Nabey, they are the bosses, so cannot say that!!"

Ruler Loong Lee said that the 4G minions have not given their final conclusion about dynastic succession.

"House of Lee Loyalists have repeated what they say: It is not about selecting a 'Comprador' for Uncle Sam or the 'Manhunt 2021'. It's not a British political comedy, it's deadly serious - life and death decisions for House of Lee, their well paid minions and lackeys.

"It's about maintaining the supporting the House of Lee to maintain status quo among well paid Minions and lackeys, one who is acceptable to House of Lee and Minions, who can inspire lackeys to enslave peasants and serfs to bring out the maximum profits for the benefit of the ruling elite.," he said.

"Wuhan Plague has been a bad hair day for the 4G but of great benefit to House of Lee as I continue to play Kingmaker role."

Ruler Loong went on to explain why the plague is good for him.

"Firstly I get to extend my reign, no need to copy cat Qian Long or Jiang Zemin and reign as 太上皇. Next I can blame Ho Jinx'a losses on plague.

Lastly I can use the plague to subjectively say who done well, who screw up, naturally I will say the Loyalist Faction did well, promote them and further test waters if they can somehow bring Prince Hongyi back into the picture
."

Last edited: