• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy was never arrested by ISD..

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this was the 1980s, would Roy have been picked up?

They picked up that NUS lawy girl in the early morning and all she did was screw Tey.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:biggrin: Don't keep showing to everyone how you had a miserable childhood that lead to your low self-esteem.... :biggrin:

Challenge me September Taiwan, I accept.... then moved to Indonesia.... Might as well you asked me to go to India to meet you and witness how your mother sell her smelly hole F.O.C to those Indian Bengal dogs better!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha....

Dun come up with kids stuff in this forum and PRETEND or ACT as if you are a HERO when your head is under your MOTHER'S PANTIES!!!

If you dun even have the guts to face me up in SG, you still wanna PRETEND you dare to meet me in other countries???? HK, China, Taiwan n even your own backyard SG, you scared till you PEE YOUR PANTS..
:biggrin: Crawl back to your mother's underwear and ask her for some better advice....

A person with courage dun even have to use their mouth like you (open n close like your mother's smelly hole).... You claimed you went to the Airport which you didn't and start coming up with tonnes of excuses to cover up your cowardice, gave you another chance while i was having dinner at MBS n you tell me East Coast.... If you have the courage, you wouldn't need a second word in this forum n you would have march down to where I am....

I can understand you came from a miserable childhood having a mother working as a STREET WHORE but at least dun play kids stuff here to allow me to expose n humiliate you to the ground.... :kma: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:cool: KNNBNBCB, U SON OF A STREET WHORE.... You've been so kind enough to show us all what a PURE BORN RETARD you are !!!! :cool:

Why don't you make your challenge on the NDP parade stage? That way, you will be noticed by your bosses.