• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy was never arrested by ISD..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The sacking was clearly meant to show the power of the PAPzis and not to demonstrate a sense of fair play. If it had been the latter, they would at least have cautioned and counselled him before sacking him. Also, the fact that the MOH had then come in to endorse the dismissal is warning to anyone thinking of challenging the dismissal. Sadly, it also strongly suggests that the organs of state have once again been used to benefit the PAPzis.

I doubt the heavy handed tactics is going to silence the critics. All the PAP has done has made the CPF the next election issue. It has become a vote for either your CPF or the PAP. I think many Sporeans are going for their $$$

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt the heavy handed tactics is going to silence the critics. All the PAP has done has made the CPF the next election issue. It has become a vote for either your CPF or the PAP. I think many Sporeans are going for their $$$

Agree. Important how the opposition handles this CPF matter during GE. If they press the right buttons at the right time, PAP will lose lots of votes. And they deserve that.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
People are finding ways to get rid of LHL and LKY from parliament. Roy is God send to provide this avenue.

人算不如天算

Agree. Important how the opposition handles this CPF matter during GE. If they press the right buttons at the right time, PAP will lose lots of votes. And they deserve that.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

The oppo press what buttons? I think press their neh neh during GE.

LTK and gang are also those type that will ride on the rewards of being elected ( by fools who thought heir grouses could be heard thru him) and would NOT DARE pick on the topic that is so sensitive like CPF on the PAP.

Have you heard any of them utter a word on the topic of CPF since Roy took up the issue?

That Teochew kia also know if he press the WRONG buttons on Ah Loong, he jolly well will be FIXED and there goes his 200 over thousand dollars paycheck yearly!! LoL

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You claimed to have a high level of "wisdom" but you looked more like a retard if not a clown from your reply....

I'm replying to SoISee about the legality of the donations to Roy n here you are talking about jealousy..... Which is why I said you're one of those losers that is jealous of the society.... Jealous of the rich which is why ppl like u are so similar to Eunuch Escher.... NO ACTIONS TALK ONLY (NATOs)....

Of course I look forward for Roy to be brought down, if not there'll be tonnes of losers like you crawling out from you hole just like termites to be a menace to the society n govt.

You think just becoz a COWARD like you is writting nothing but shit in this forum, the PAPs or PM will change his stance...

Ya, those anger was shown last weekend.... 6000 pax!!!

Try to ACT A CLASS HIGHER THAN ME??? Do it wisely!!! Dun make a fool out of yourself!!!!

This is the part which i want you to admit.. see that.. a true blue PAP IB low life shit who earn a living in the expense of the society.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You claimed to have a high level of "wisdom" but you looked more like a retard if not a clown from your reply....

I'm replying to SoISee about the legality of the donations to Roy n here you are talking about jealousy..... Which is why I said you're one of those losers that is jealous of the society.... Jealous of the rich which is why ppl like u are so similar to Eunuch Escher.... NO ACTIONS TALK ONLY (NATOs)....

Of course I look forward for Roy to be brought down, if not there'll be tonnes of losers like you crawling out from you hole just like termites to be a menace to the society n govt.

You think just becoz a COWARD like you is writting nothing but shit in this forum, the PAPs or PM will change his stance...

Ya, those anger was shown last weekend.... 6000 pax!!!

Try to ACT A CLASS HIGHER THAN ME??? Do it wisely!!! Dun make a fool out of yourself!!!!

Sinkie Moron. you think anger is only shown on those who go to the protest??? is that how your brain works????

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks for your concern, definitely I do not follow your way to be fed....

A person like you with so low self-esteem claims that you're not a Singaporean but a Johorian or whatsoever but in actual fact you have contributed to CPF, Income Tax n so on.... Unlike me, I dun have to contribute n yet the govt can do nothing to me.

:biggrin: You have no ways to show your anger n the jealousy of the society which is why all you can do is to hide your low-esteem self n claimed that you're not a Singaporean but yet contributing to the SG govt which you hated!!! :biggrin:

Try something better to vent your anger instead of trying to hide the ugly side of you!!!!

Btw, I've seen alot of idiots think alike like you but yet can't turn things around.... LOL!!!

what makes you think that i am angry, i am having the most fun right now seeing citizens getting in together to screw your PAP ass.. that is priceless.. By say the citizens are angry, that does not mean i am angry. IN fact, i am happy that the citizens are getting back the PAP now.. quick..go an sayang your master, he will be hurt badly soon.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh ya, I've seen many of your post but it seems to me nothing more than rubbish....

:biggrin: You love to act, mind you read carefully... ACT... that you're smart, you're GUNG HO but doing all this hiding behind a PC..... :biggrin:

Honestly, I really hope you can surprise me with you "HIGH LEVEL OF WISDOM".

So anyone who is better than you are in fact ACTING.. so that is how you justified and defend and protect your low self-esteem..

those who has more money than you are ACTING, those who are more intelligent and educated than you are ACTING, and Roy who has numerous support is ACTING too.

your parents who are fucking and give birth to you are ACTING too. so where the fuck are you from?

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG is not run like North Korea, headed by that fat guy who hantam his own people like marbles. Some people wanted to cast LHL as a terror which he is not. LHL would not have taken action against Roy if the latter had not made unsubstantiated malicious personal attack on him.

There is no ground or reason for LHL to use ISD to arrest Roy. Who is Roy? He is not a big time politician out to destroy the country. He is just a commoner speaking up for sinkies.

It is just bullshitting rumour to run down the character of LHL as ruthless guy. To be fair to LHL, he may not be the perfect PM but he is certainly intelligent and a reasonable person to know how and when ISD should be activated.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SG is not run like North Korea, headed by that fat guy who hantam his own people like marbles. Some people wanted to cast LHL as a terror which he is not. LHL would not have taken action against Roy if the latter had not made unsubstantiated malicious personal attack on him.

There is no ground or reason for LHL to use ISD to arrest Roy. Who is Roy? He is not a big time politician out to destroy the country. He is just a commoner speaking up for sinkies.

It is just bullshitting rumour to run down the character of LHL as ruthless guy. To be fair to LHL, he may not be the perfect PM but he is certainly intelligent and a reasonable person to know how and when ISD should be activated.

Then show the full records of the cpf and how it is used. Plus full investigation of it. How reasonable is that?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Though I agree with your view on the rumours, you are giving too much credit to the PM and His troops.

During the Hougang By Elections, DPM used ISD intelligence to target Png Eng Huat. It was an abuse of power on the part of DPM as the ISD rightfully does gather intelligence for national security reasons.

By the way would a "intelligent and reasonable " man have his wife to head a state sovereign fund where there is no oversight by the Auditor General. GIC on the other hand is covered by the Auditor General as well as the Board made of many ministers.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
During the Hougang By Elections, DPM used ISD intelligence to target Png Eng Huat. It was an abuse of power on the part of DPM as the ISD rightfully does gather intelligence for national security reasons.
hahaha....so DPM or ISD also reports to you????
like that u also know.....
bloody thick skinned story teller..

by the way.....it would be more believable to say that as SOP, all opps leaders are targetted....rather than giving the impression that only PEH was targetted..
truly retarded..

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Though I agree with your view on the rumours, you are giving too much credit to the PM and His troops.

By the way would a "intelligent and reasonable " man have his wife to head a state sovereign fund where there is no oversight by the Auditor General. GIC on the other hand is covered by the Auditor General as well as the Board made of many ministers.

really what did ISD do to Png?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:biggrin: How I wished what you say is true that you're better than me.... Honestly.... How i wished if this forum can come up with a oppo supporter that have GUTS to bring me down n not those PANTY HOSE HEROS like you!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Maybe one thing that is TRUE n GENUINE about you is the fact that you mother can't even help you to identify your biological father!!!!

Ya, Roy indeed have numerous support of 6000 pax.... Ha Ha Ha Ha.... The only pity is that he didn't have the support of his employer!!! Poor Thing just like u!!!

Roy is a true first world citizen, a third world sinkie loser like you just do not understand how a first world behaves.

political affiliation of civil service organisation for the personal benefit of the govt is a third world low life sinkie behaviour... ok.. if you dun understand what it means, then go to your PAP master and suck more of their dicks.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonychat cut all your crap. You call others ball-less? Then you are the bravest? Show us, go protest outside Parliament to show your support for Roy!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then show the full records of the cpf and how it is used. Plus full investigation of it. How reasonable is that?

Agreed. But dun just talk behind your PC, go outside Parliament and screw LHL. What are you waiting for? Mederka Day?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
True 1st world citizen???? Maybe you shouldn't just give this title to Roy but to yourself....
S
3rd world low life sinkies???? You're not even enough to be qualify for a 3rd world low life.... You're worst than m&d "烂泥".... All I can see is the kind of jealousy that you've against this society and coz you're a nobody in your "Dream 1st World" , all you can do is to use your keyboard to help you to satisfy your own DREAMS!!!

Crawl to your opposition parties leaders n do a better mouth job to allow them to have more guts in parliament.... Maybe you mother can impart more skills to you as she's so use to doing blow jobs for her customers!!!

No need to argue with that chump. Just dare him to walk the talk..

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if roy should be arrested what about that spaceman lawrence for instigating hatred against the minority?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhan whore son aka hk14k

So you snake out of challenge after challenge. Typical ball less coward small time gangster. Your mummy sell her Cheebye in Wuhan streets for rmb5 to bring up a worthless piece of street like you. Better go crawl back to that spacious chowcheebye of your mummy.

Wah lan eh.. You sibeh hiong..