• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roger Penrose confirms what Buddha saw while in meditation.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhaaaa, punisher! Focus n Look carefully again.......hahaaaaaaaaaaa, might find your real father, wuuhahaaaaa!!!

You mean you don't know your real father is ? I pity you :wink: your mother don't even tell you :wink: Whahahahah

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean you don't know your real father is ? I pity you :wink: your mother don't even tell you :wink: Whahahahah

Hahaaaaaa, u were looking for your REAL father in the other threads, remember???? Told u to ask your mom already, why follow me? hahaaaaaaaa, low life form!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahaaaaaa, u were looking for your REAL father in the other threads, remember???? Told u to ask your mom already, why follow me? hahaaaaaaaa, low life form!!!!

I looking for father ? Show me the post :wink: you have problem reading ? Whahhahaha :wink: so your mother give virgin birth to you because she fuck other man and afraid to tell your real father :wink: next time can call you bastard Liao Whahahahah :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
image.jpg

Now you know what is true science :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
I looking for father ? Show me the post :wink: you have problem reading ? Whahhahaha :wink: so your mother give virgin birth to you because she fuck other man and afraid to tell your real father :wink: next time can call you bastard Liao Whahahahah :wink:

Wuhahaaaaaa, so easily forgotten u r looking for your REAL father? Told u, ask your mom but prepare for the shock, lost low life form old gay faggot, wuhahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaaaa, so easily forgotten u r looking for your REAL father? Told u, ask your mom but prepare for the shock, lost low life form old gay faggot, wuhahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not like you leh , every man you can call father and kneel infront of him and suck his cock :wink: do you share the same cock together with your lau bu ? can imagine you and your lau bu bbbj 1600 cocks :wink: you and your lau bu want to take over Annabel Chong title si Bo ? Whahahahaha :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not like you leh , every man you can call father and kneel infront of him and suck his cock :wink: do you share the same cock together with your lau bu ? can imagine you and your lau bu bbbj 1600 cocks :wink: you and your lau bu want to take over Annabel Chong title si Bo ? Whahahahaha :wink:

U just did that with the picture u post, remember???
Waaaaahaaaaaaa!!! So violent.......wuhahaaaaaaaaaa...your family must have told u about me just now. Fetish??
Wuhahaaaaa, go wait at that bar again with your stupid drink, no one will come for old ugly virgin faggot like u, wuhhaaaaaaaaaa....

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U just did that with the picture u post, remember???
Waaaaahaaaaaaa!!! So violent.......wuhahaaaaaaaaaa...your family must have told u about me just now. Fetish??
Wuhahaaaaa, go wait at that bar again with your stupid drink, no one will come for old ugly virgin faggot like u, wuhhaaaaaaaaaa....

Remember what ? What picture ? That is me ? Whahahahahaha ...later if I'm free I will post a pic about a man fingering a pussy and tell you I'm fingering your lau bu ... Steady Bo ? Whahhaahahahahaha :wink:
What tell me about you ? Don't come and suck my cock I don't welcome gay :wink: whahhahaha . I don't need to wait inside the bar for your lau bu lah :wink: she can meet me anywhere :wink: even inside your bedroom with your wife and kids :wink: whahhaahahahahaha .

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember what ? What picture ? That is me ? Whahahahahaha ...later if I'm free I will post a pic about a man fingering a pussy and tell you I'm fingering your lau bu ... Steady Bo ? Whahhaahahahahaha :wink:
What tell me about you ? Don't come and suck my cock I don't welcome gay :wink: whahhahaha . I don't need to wait inside the bar for your lau bu lah :wink: she can meet me anywhere :wink: even inside your bedroom with your wife and kids :wink: whahhaahahahahaha .

Waaaah! So creative.. That's why u r stupid from thread 1 u posted! So u actually believe a picture of a bearded man is your father?????? No? Wuhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Why cannot the picture a woman being fingered be your mom??? Wuhahaaaaa, Imagining things, wuhahaaaaaaaa, which religion r u in that teaches this illiterate facts????? Wuhahaaaaaaaaaa, now everyone knows another fact of you. Great!!!!! Come on, post more pictures so that I can imagine your female member of your family... Make it more sensual but not too vulgar, please. Can't wait..........

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Waaaah! So creative.. That's why u r stupid from thread 1 u posted! So u actually believe a picture of a bearded man is your father?????? No? Wuhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Why cannot the picture a woman being fingered be your mom??? Wuhahaaaaa, Imagining things, wuhahaaaaaaaa, which religion r u in that teaches this illiterate facts????? Wuhahaaaaaaaaaa, now everyone knows another fact of you. Great!!!!! Come on, post more pictures so that I can imagine your female member of your family... Make it more sensual but not too vulgar, please. Can't wait..........

Your lau bu so fat when she go to theme parks she get a group discount! Whahahahhahaha

image.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaaaa!!! Not so funny but I like. We r very proud of your illiterate record! Clap, clap...way to go, Faggot!!!

So you like your lau bu being oversized ? But in other thread you disowned her !! What the fuck !! She is your lau bu for fuck sake !!! :(