• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roger Penrose confirms what Buddha saw while in meditation.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not suppose to use wikipedia because its a secondary source, not be because its not credible.

Start again boy. What exploded in the Big Bang and where did the energy come from?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not suppose to use wikipedia because its a secondary source, not be because its not credible.

Start again boy. What exploded in the Big Bang and where did the energy come from?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

there we go again

1. vacuum = energy stupid fuck and that is the source full stop. guess this answer is too subtle for stupid fuck like you to get it. i have early on provide a phd thesis on it, linked from a reputated university. and guess what? YOU GOT THE BALLS TO SAY ITS NONSENSE HAHAHHAHAHHAHA DUMB FUCK HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA want to play in this field when your mathematics cannot swim, go fuck spider la chee bye kia

2. bullshit, wikipedia is never used as its NEVER CREDIBLE. stop creating your own lan jiao defination of what secondary source this kind of bullshit, i am CURRENTLY in an academic setting AND WHAT LAN JIAO ARE YOU TRYING TO TALK HERE. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I AM HEARING SUCH BULLSHIT, SI MI LAN JIAO CALL SECONDARY SOURCE YOU CANNOT CITE IT. LIM BEY NEVER HEARD OF THIS CITATION RULES BEFORE EVEN FROM HUMANITIES SUBJECTS. HELLO FUCK YOU UNDERSTAND, WANT TO SMOKE YOU ALSO MUST SEE WHO IS THE TARGET YOU ARE SMOKING

knn O level also cannot pass here trying to smoke me on how to write a research paper what can cite and what cannot cite? hello lan jiao you understand?

forget it a stupid fuck like that that cannot even enter poly will never understand (note here i lowered my level, i do not expect idiots like you to be able to step into university to study)

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The BBT never said the source of energy was vacuum energy ever sir. You are just trying to fool yourself sir.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
The BBT never said the source of energy was vacuum energy ever sir. You are just trying to fool yourself sir.

try learn proper physics in a university and not from church and internet. its taught there, but first pass your fucking O level first, made it to poly (i do not think an idiot like you have a chance at A level) and work fucking hard. with a few years working experience, MAYBE, just MAYBE our uni will be willing to accept you. there a proper prof with phd education will teach u real physics.

useless uneducated stupid fuck

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
try learn proper physics in a university and not from church and internet. its taught there, but first pass your fucking O level first, made it to poly (i do not think an idiot like you have a chance at A level) and work fucking hard. with a few years working experience, MAYBE, just MAYBE our uni will be willing to accept you. there a proper prof with phd education will teach u real physics.

useless uneducated stupid fuck

Try learn to read sir. You are stuck with your lies.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Try learn to read sir. You are stuck with your lies.

i score distinction and minimum A- for my physics modules at undergrad days on quantum mechanics, and i fucking know what i am saying here. try to enter uni stupid fuck, and that is where you learn the proper things and not from the fuck up pastor that does not have a science degree about science.

forget it, what can i expect from a fool that think wikipedia things are right; from a stupid and hopeless fuck like you - NOTHING

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
i score distinction and minimum A- for my physics modules at undergrad days on quantum mechanics, and i fucking know what i am saying here. try to enter uni stupid fuck, and that is where you learn the proper things and not from the fuck up pastor that does not have a science degree about science.

forget it, what can i expect from a fool that think wikipedia things are right; from a stupid and hopeless fuck like you - NOTHING

You scored F in scientific debate sir.
Yor attempt to BS had been exposed.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

You scored F in scientific debate sir.
Yor attempt to BS had been exposed.

exposed? dun make me laugh. in fact the youtube clip on post 11 explain this in GREAT detail to the extend that it is VERY EASILY UNDERSTOOD by anyone even with zero physics background. He is a fucking god damn well known theoretical physicist, not your lan jiao pastor that do not even have a proper science degree and yet claim to talk as if he owns one like you do now. anyone with basic foundamental will know creation of particle and anti particle in field condition is based on this.

fucktard that cannot even step into university, with your lowly intelligence, stop trying to act high class and rub shoulders with people of my level my debating on such topic that you have not even flip a proper textbook on.

i am fine with people not knowing this theory or for the matter of fact any scientific staff, for tons of them makes more money than me and are more successful in real life. but they will never claim to know more than me in such area that i have studied before, fucktard, who is exposing whose stupidity here is pretty clear.

the very moment you claim of no knowledge of link between vacuum and energy very much shows that you did not even step into a university lecture hall before. the VERY MOMENT THAT YOU CITE WIKIPEDIA AND SAID ITS RELIABLE VERY MUCH CONFIRM THE FACT THAT YOU ARE NOT EDUCATED BEYOND O LEVEL.

A very stupid way to tell everyone about your level of education and training. stupid fuck

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
2rm9xsn.jpg

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
After all that spamming by atheists, they still can't make sense of the big bang theory.

Me with training in Science from uni vs you that did not even pass O level, its pretty obvious who is the one that did not understand or make sense current understanding of big bang theory