• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roger Penrose confirms what Buddha saw while in meditation.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
even i dig out my degree, scan it and put it here, mother fucker like you will say its my sibling's and it does not prove its mine. lan jiao snake

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is all i going to provide, anything more will link me to my real life identity pri sch dropout. i am not so stupid to do that. i work there dumb fuck

Well, you have been presenting pseudo evidence in debate from day one and refuse to make sense of them. why are you wasting your time here?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, you have been presenting pseudo evidence in debate from day one and refuse to make sense of them. why are you wasting your time here?

calling it pseudo evidence cos you dun understand a shit? HAHAHAHHAHA

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do understand your claim very well and it is BS. You are more silly than we thought sir.

you thought you understand with your pea brain but unfortunately from the way the debate goes you obviously know shit and keep living in your own delusion.

D

Deleted member 18975

Does this picture show the 'ghost' of a universe that existed before the Big Bang?

By Eddie Wrenn
UPDATED: 11:12 GMT, 11 June 2012

A renowned scientist says he has spotted evidence that a universe existed before the Big Bang.

Professor Roger Penrose from Oxford University says concentric circles discovered in the background microwaves of the universe provides evidence of events that took place before the universe came into being.

The cosmic microwave offers us a ghostly look at the the universe just 300,000 years after the Big Ban' - a microscopic amount of time compared to the universe's estimated age of 13.7billion years.

The research by Penrose, who was awarded the 1988 Wolf Prize along with Stephen Hawkings for adding to our cosmic knowledge, adds evidence to the theory that the universe has expanded ('the Big Bang') and contracted ('the Big Crunch') many times.

article-1334027-0C46BBE8000005DC-589_634x559.jpg

The cosmic radiation background (CMB) is believed to have cooled to a temperature of -270C in the near 14 billion years since the birth of the universe.

Stars and galaxies started to form around 300 million years later. Our Sun was born around five billion years ago, and life first appeared on the Earth around 3.7 billion years ago.

The Daily Galaxy reports that Prof Penrose, along with Professor Vahe Gurzadyan of the Yerevan State University, Armenia believe images of the CMB from NASA's Wilkinson Microwave Anisotophy Probe shows imprints in the radiation that are older than the Big Bang.

They say they have discovered 12 examples of concentric circles, some of which have five rings - which means the same object has had five massive events in its history.

The rings appear around galaxy clusters in which the variation in the background radiation appears to be strangely low.

The research appears to cast aside the widely-held 'inflationary' theory of the origins of the universe, that it began with the Big Bang, and will continue to expand until a point in the future, when it will end.

They believe the circles are imprints of extremely violent gravitational radiation waves generated by supermassive black hole collisions in a previous aeon before the last big bang.

They say that this means that the universe cycles through aeons dominated by big bangs and supermassive black hole collisions.

Professor Penrose believes that his new theory of ‘conformal cyclic cosmology' means that black holes will eventually consume all the matter in the universe.

According to his theory, when they have finished, all that will be left in the universe will be energy - which will then trigger the next Big Bang - and the new aeon.

Professor Penrose told the BBC: 'In the scheme that I'm proposing, you have an exponential expansion but it's not in our aeon - I use the term to describe [the period] from our Big Bang until the remote future.

'I claim that this aeon is one of a succession of such things, where the remote future of the previous aeons somehow becomes the Big Bang of our aeon.'

Absolutely fascinating! I must add that certain traditional cultures have concentric circles as one of their primary motifs:wink:

D

Deleted member 18975

Do not expect much from a Buddhist mind too :wink:

The traditional perspective is wider and deeper than the modern view. But I don't expect you to understand that because it is beyond your ken, which in turn comes from the shallowness of your intellect:wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The traditional perspective is wider and deeper than the modern view. But I don't expect you to understand that because it is beyond your ken, which in turn comes from the shallowness of your intellect:wink:

Wider and deeper ? don't confuse yourself and make it seems difficult :wink: do not confuse to convince :wink:

image.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 18975

don't know anything don't open your mouth......................

the Buddha knew everything is made of energy............................

science tells you..............energy cannot be created or destroyed, only can be transformed.............

that's why Buddha said.............the universe has no beginning and no end.................so there's no time too..........

and science is proving there's no time too...........

Frankly, we don't need modern science to corroborate what the ancients already are familiar with for ages..

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whoever can appear real money in front of me for me to spend as I wish every time I want to every second, every minute, every year, that is my GOD.

Whoever can give me eternal health and immortality while also giving me money, looks, charm and power is my GOD.

The rest of those other crap beliefs or WTF can fall out.