• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roger Penrose confirms what Buddha saw while in meditation.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does this picture show the 'ghost' of a universe that existed before the Big Bang?

By Eddie Wrenn
UPDATED: 11:12 GMT, 11 June 2012

A renowned scientist says he has spotted evidence that a universe existed before the Big Bang.

Professor Roger Penrose from Oxford University says concentric circles discovered in the background microwaves of the universe provides evidence of events that took place before the universe came into being.

The cosmic microwave offers us a ghostly look at the the universe just 300,000 years after the Big Ban' - a microscopic amount of time compared to the universe's estimated age of 13.7billion years.

The research by Penrose, who was awarded the 1988 Wolf Prize along with Stephen Hawkings for adding to our cosmic knowledge, adds evidence to the theory that the universe has expanded ('the Big Bang') and contracted ('the Big Crunch') many times.

article-1334027-0C46BBE8000005DC-589_634x559.jpg

The cosmic radiation background (CMB) is believed to have cooled to a temperature of -270C in the near 14 billion years since the birth of the universe.

Stars and galaxies started to form around 300 million years later. Our Sun was born around five billion years ago, and life first appeared on the Earth around 3.7 billion years ago.

The Daily Galaxy reports that Prof Penrose, along with Professor Vahe Gurzadyan of the Yerevan State University, Armenia believe images of the CMB from NASA's Wilkinson Microwave Anisotophy Probe shows imprints in the radiation that are older than the Big Bang.

They say they have discovered 12 examples of concentric circles, some of which have five rings - which means the same object has had five massive events in its history.

The rings appear around galaxy clusters in which the variation in the background radiation appears to be strangely low.

The research appears to cast aside the widely-held 'inflationary' theory of the origins of the universe, that it began with the Big Bang, and will continue to expand until a point in the future, when it will end.

They believe the circles are imprints of extremely violent gravitational radiation waves generated by supermassive black hole collisions in a previous aeon before the last big bang.

They say that this means that the universe cycles through aeons dominated by big bangs and supermassive black hole collisions.

Professor Penrose believes that his new theory of ‘conformal cyclic cosmology' means that black holes will eventually consume all the matter in the universe.

According to his theory, when they have finished, all that will be left in the universe will be energy - which will then trigger the next Big Bang - and the new aeon.

Professor Penrose told the BBC: 'In the scheme that I'm proposing, you have an exponential expansion but it's not in our aeon - I use the term to describe [the period] from our Big Bang until the remote future.

'I claim that this aeon is one of a succession of such things, where the remote future of the previous aeons somehow becomes the Big Bang of our aeon.'

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buddha can only observe.

GOD created everything.

don't know anything don't open your mouth......................

the Buddha knew everything is made of energy............................

science tells you..............energy cannot be created or destroyed, only can be transformed.............

that's why Buddha said.............the universe has no beginning and no end.................so there's no time too..........

and science is proving there's no time too...........

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
and science is proving there's no time too.

bro
last noted, in my humble opinion, time itself is a by-product of space and motion, both in relative sense have no absolute value with respect to any 2 random points, merely a perceived value with respect to the speed in which we observe them. so perhaps in a single continuum, or perhaps in multiple loops of continuum, time will constantly be the best creation of the our collective imagination :o:o:o

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Maid Kinana

You really want me to book an air ticket to sent you back to indonesia ?

Go and Clean up the house now ! Stop surfing internet ! U LAZY Bum !

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

You didn't answer my question sir.
What exploded during the big bang? Where did the energy come from?

the energy comes from tua pek kong.

now kneel and worship the almight tua pek kong!!

im feeling generous today so i did a search on the google for this, and here's prof lawrence krauss talking about the universe from nothing. Now please pay attention to his speech.

[video=youtube;7ImvlS8PLIo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ImvlS8PLIo&feature=g-all-f[/video]

Last edited:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
whatever..

even if we explain until the cows come home, you still wont get it. so, let sleeping dogs lie.

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i answered this question in another thread long ago, his stupidity refuse to let him understands it. i even once shown link him a phd thesis for background information when he say i talk cock <---- this is like a stupid idiot blaming others for his stupidity

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stephen Hawkings said the bog bang was an explosion of nothing. You think you are smarter than Stephen Hawkings?

Even your explanantion of big bang could not make sense in physics, once questioned, you simply scram and spam. You want to tray again here to make sense of big bang?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watch the video, at 20 min, he explain using the same theory as i did. but of cos fucktard will never be able to get it.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your theory don't make any sense sir. You gotta try harder sir. Besides, you did not even answer my question at all.