• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rock Solid Competent ex-Sinkie Bashed Badly in Australia

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is the main reason. The rest are just excuses. I have several friends who made the change. If you are close, they will tell you, it is for the children's education because it is very stressful here.

Yawn!
I heard so many reasons/excuses until I can fall asleep.

Scroobal has touched on this before.
But I won't simplify things. It is more diverse here than Singapore.

Some over 30s single or divorced women come here to look for love. Singapore men are petty & have flat bums they don't like.
Then there are the gays who cannot make it to SF (San Francisco)
There are also those missed their overseas students/working/expat days. - Lifestyle changes.

Why do we want to survive in Singapore when we see a more relaxed life here. Why age faster in Singapore? It is no joke that I return to see my friends dropping like flies.

It is a path of least resistance but require the smarts & the courage.

Never discount/assume anything!

Eg

Even in Perth, when you see some similar looking Asians. you will think that they are either Singaporean or Malaysians.
But chances are, they may also be Bruneians, Christmas Islanders, Mauritius (speak Cantonese), Indonesians, Timorese, PRC (speaking Singlish), Burmese, etc. We live in a complex world.

I do not believe in simplifying too much.

Never fear, Open up your mind please.

Migrants who are losers will live their whole life in a foreign Chinatown and pay protection money.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
neddy,

gd try. u want me to leave here? then u Fuck Off from the main forum. same for ash007 and tonychat. if u guys can post there, i m free to post here. :biggrin:

Anyone who read this your posts will know what an idiot you are to corner yourself by what you said here.

I am not even trying to get you off this forum. I am just proving what a real loser you are.

And you dare to police this forum by telling us what to do. That is how you become the ultimate loser.

Your pitiful life revolved getting recognition for trolling the forum, hoping to get sympathetic readers.

For me, I will stick by my worthy mates and I will stick by my principles - one of my principle is never to be a loser. If that involved migration, why not?

Perhaps your friends have abandoned you and migrate. But that is your problem.

Why do I want to endure Singapore living, stick by Singapore and suffer the devil eliite government who feast themselves stupid and forget their duties. Now, you just have some real opposition and now you get to see the standard and behavior of PAP. If Singaporeans have not abandon PAP and PAP brings in FTs to the anger of the remaining Sinkees, things would not have changed. If migrants like Sam has not created foreign-run websites, Singaporeans will still remain ignorant.

Even with modern communication devices, Singaporeans do not even dare to organise themselves to demand from PAP, some dignity for their lives.

Eg. Do you want to live the life of a China factory worker or do you even empathy with them. Have you see now North Koreans or Burmese are living? YES, you can stay on and fight for these dictators.

Who do you think protect Ang Sung Soo Ki who stayed on in Burma, mind you, it is outsiders who pressure the regime from outside esp her son and late husband who died without her at his deathbed.

Not everyone is noble like Ang Sung Soo Ki, not everyone is made for great things.
I will never rank Lee Kuan Yew as noble. He was even more coward when alive (he was half casketed now). His 2 sons and daughter are even more pathetic.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ultimate losers.. lol..

all cannot make it in singapore and need to fuck off. i pity you. :(

You do not even bother to reply me?

Set your posts to IGNORE. I do not talk to losers. bye bye!

Go and play with your foreign talents friends. :biggrin:

Last edited:

xenomorph

Alfrescian
Loyal
no ostrich got emu
it is on arsetralia logo, emu and kangaroo court

singapore one brave, lion and tiger. like eric lum.