• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rock Solid Competent ex-Sinkie Bashed Badly in Australia

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG govt has a good run due to its citizens complying nature.. The only union defying the mismanagement is the Pilot Union in Singapore.. the rest are pussycats...

Australians & the like (the 1st word countries) will not allow "hire and fire policy" or some discreet payment/discreet bonus.. corrupting the system. They demand transparency and have great involvement in policy making.

Not many blue workers survive very well in Australia - well, they think they are, in reality, they are screwed !

Welcome to the REAL world..

Locals as in Australians.. right???

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG govt has a good run due to its citizens complying nature.. The only union defying the mismanagement is the Pilot Union in Singapore.. the rest are pussycats...

Australians & the like (the 1st word countries) will not allow "hire and fire policy" or some discreet payment/discreet bonus.. corrupting the system. They demand transparency and have great involvement in policy making.

Not many blue workers survive very well in Australia - well, they think they are, in reality, they are screwed !

Welcome to the REAL world..

Good post.

Even that Alpha or is that Beta pilot union have tiny balls. Many years ago during SARS, My angmo accountant wondered why SIA Annual Report looked good. I told him, SIA had a wage freeze. He did not believe me. That word don't exist for Aussies. If Ansett had wage freeze, it would still be alive today ......... SIA Pilot Union also agree to freeze.

Under Labor, transparency is less. The gov has re-introduced laws RETROSPECTIVE TYPE to slug businesses with more taxes!!! They did so quietly.

Blue collar workers who do not know how to manage money will do poorly. WA has shortage of such workers.
Consider that they are earning so much more than in Singapore.
The smart ones are putting spare money in investments. The dumb ones are ... dumb.

More mining workers are chosing to base in cheap places like Bali, and FIFO from there.
- They put their Melbourne home for rent.
- The Mrs live in expat housing, with maids.
- Kids go to Bali expat school

There is no need to station in Perth for the mining boom.
Even Singapore is an option.

Finally, Singapore - I still don't like the insecure feeling of living there (eg Kai-Cheng-Hu). I become a sadist when I feel cornered. Eg All those tekaning & bullying in my NS days. I become a better person after escaping from First World Sinkeeland.

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo Neddy,

You know whats the funniest thing ? To date no one talks about the world economies.. Australians couldn't care and are extremely ignorant about the world and its impact. All they know is about the Australia news..... or their MP using govt money for prostitution..... or how much is the their PM's travelling allowance ! Can you believe that ! This is why i "hate" Australia.. hehehe... I think there are too many loop holes for the cowboys (or is it for me ?) I had 8 traffic fines for last 2 years.. I challenged.. and I got 6 waived !! The world is such a wonderful place.. After leaving the sinkie land, your self esteem is back to its peak !

Good post.

Even that Alpha or is that Beta pilot union have tiny balls. Many years ago during SARS, My angmo accountant wondered why SIA Annual Report looked good. I told him, SIA had a wage freeze. He did not believe me. That word don't exist for Aussies. If Ansett had wage freeze, it would still be alive today ......... SIA Pilot Union also agree to freeze.

Under Labor, transparency is less. The gov has re-introduced laws RETROSPECTIVE TYPE to slug businesses with more taxes!!! They did so quietly.

Blue collar workers who do not know how to manage money will do poorly. WA has shortage of such workers.
Consider that they are earning so much more than in Singapore.
The smart ones are putting spare money in investments. The dumb ones are ... dumb.

More mining workers are chosing to base in cheap places like Bali, and FIFO from there.
- They put their Melbourne home for rent.
- The Mrs live in expat housing, with maids.
- Kids go to Bali expat school

There is no need to station in Perth for the mining boom.
Even Singapore is an option.

Finally, Singapore - I still don't like the insecure feeling of living there (eg Kai-Cheng-Hu). I become a sadist when I feel cornered. Eg All those tekaning & bullying in my NS days. I become a better person after escaping from First World Sinkeeland.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yo Neddy,

You know whats the funniest thing ? To date no one talks about the world economies.. Australians couldn't care and are extremely ignorant about the world and its impact. All they know is about the Australia news..... or their MP using govt money for prostitution..... or how much is the their PM's travelling allowance ! Can you believe that ! This is why i "hate" Australia.. hehehe... I think there are too many loop holes for the cowboys (or is it for me ?) I had 8 traffic fines for last 2 years.. I challenged.. and I got 6 waived !! The world is such a wonderful place.. After leaving the sinkie land, your self esteem is back to its peak !

Chairman Mao once say "Know yourself, Know your enemy, a thousand battles, a thousand victories "
Don't you just "hate" those Aussies who think that they are better than you????

Not true about world-ignorant Aussies, they know America very well. During emergency in OZ, they called 911. :biggrin:
Like Americans, they are just as petty and small-minded. Also remember me of Sinkeeland.

Remember our talents :smile:, in Korea, I am the English translator :biggrin: I translate Korean English to TOEFL English to Aussies and translate Aussie English back to Koreans.

You have to forgive them, in these England-spoken countries like Canada, America and Australia, half the population do not pass high school.

When Sinkees go overseas ,eg China, they complain.
When Aussies (babyboomers) go overseas, eg Singapore, they also complain. hahahaha

If you have a chance to represent Aussies and go overseas with Canberra public servants, you will realise how pitiful they are. Zero global perspective, everything is viewed from Aussie point of view and they really think they can save the world. (Americans tried and failed, these Canberra-ns just offered pens but expect wine in return)

Why do you think I quit OZ public service.

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
知己知笔, 百仗百胜 !!

Chairman Mao once say "Know yourself, Know your enemy, a thousand battles, a thousand victories "
Don't you just "hate" those Aussies who think that they are better than you????

Not true about world-ignorant Aussies, they know America very well. During emergency, they called 911. :biggrin:
Like Americans, they are just as petty and small-minded. Also remember me of Sinkeeland.

Remember our talents :smile:, in Korea, I am the English translator :biggrin: I translate Korean English to TOEFL English Aussies and translate Aussie English back to Koreans.

You have to forgive them, in these England-spoken countries like Canada, America and Australia, half the population do not pass high school.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like Kev Rudd in the past, coz I think there should be a change in leadership. I don't like an old man staying up there collecting $$$ for all his life. Deep inside I'm a Liberal and I always be :-)

I updated my previous post.

I like your mandarin.
BTW, That is why I fear Kevin Rudd! He is very shrew to lead ALP when he is a nobody in the party.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK. you win. I forgot Singapore Arbitration is very strong also.

Maybe Singapore pilots should make friendly cockpit announcement over the loss of their pay. :biggrin:

Old Howard is enjoying writing book. Thank you. Proportionally speaking, his PM pension is less than Rudd who just hit $600k, and still getting ministerial pay.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wise words from the ultimate loser, Eric_Lum (short for Eric_Lumpar??)

The main difference between Singapore and Australia govts is that the former is a devil and the latter, misguided.
There is no need to be a crybaby in Australia, just happily whining like a greedy Sinkee migrant Neddy.

Neddy Power! Straight from my helmet.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
neddy + ash007 + axe168,

all migrant losers like u are bo lumpar. if you guys have brains + balls u would not need to migrate in the 1st place. the very reason you choose to leave singapore is you CANNOT make it here. its survival of the fittest. cannot cope fuck off. :biggrin:

the fact is that exactly that they have balls and brain, that is why they emigrate. only dumbfuck sinkies get stuck in their sinkieland and get screwed daily by their govt.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo Ash... I am heading to SG for Christmas ! Yippeee ! My high school frz are all waiting for me to return.. Hooray ! Also got a blind date.. hahaha..

You guys still talking in here? What you guys doing for xmas ah ?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
B4, I am a small mgr in SG living in a Jurong HDB...
Now, I am a small mgr living in a good Oz suburb, plus a registered chicken business...

I have to be honest, both are equally good... I prefer SG but choose to live in a 4 seasons country :smile:
Hey, I am returning to visit you !

neddy + ash007 + axe168,

all migrant losers like u are bo lumpar. if you guys have brains + balls u would not need to migrate in the 1st place. the very reason you choose to leave singapore is you CANNOT make it here. its survival of the fittest. cannot cope fuck off. :biggrin:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you Bro ! my google translate is giving me crap ! hehehe..
I lost touch in Chinese liao.. hopefully, my spoken beats LHL..

笔=pen, 仗=battle or war, 战=fight

知己知彼 百战百胜

(tried to email but mailbox was full)

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys still talking in here? What you guys doing for xmas ah ?

I will have overseas visitors escaping the northern Winter over, then celebrate CNY and OZ Day :wink: in the country of my birth.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh. U r the infamous ladyboy pimp. No wonder u need to migrate. Thanks for confirming my point that only losers need to migrate.

So, now that you have your confirmation, you can leave this Emigration folder alone. I am sure you do not want to mix around with losers - unless you are one too. :rolleyes:

Half-a-prick is called Lum.
Eric is nick for rick.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eric_Lum said:
neddy + ash007 + axe168,

That is the main reason. The rest are just excuses. I have several friends who made the change. If you are close, they will tell you, it is for the children's education because it is very stressful here.