• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rock Solid Competent ex-Sinkie Bashed Badly in Australia

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haiz... another day of politics... I did not join the union gangs or political gangs, as a result, I was bashed badly :-( A group of poli-licking dudes ganging up trying to throw out this rock solid competent (ex) sinkie...

The true will prevail ! We shall see in this EA negotiation.. I am seeking 4-6% salary CPI for 3 yrs, plus performa, plus one off % payment renewal .. or a promotion.. or peg against APESMA.. otherwise, this dude will quit and be a full time chicken seller..

KNN Australia ! I'll quit.. :smile:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CEOs only getting 4% payrise, workers want 6%!!!

There are 3 types of monkeys in this world

The 1st type: Chinese monkeys - very happy to accept peanuts, but recently, their numbers getting smaller, so they are clamouring for bigger peanuts. But still, they are getting peanuts, larger size only.

The second type: American monkeys - very frustrating because they thought they are getting American pie, only to find hot air and the peanut shells inside. They get retrenched ever so offen. The Hire & Fire comes from above.When they look up, they see Elite Paradise in the sky so high. All these exclusive residents have everything they want, including overbloated Piggy banks at their disposal.

The last type: Aussie monkeys - very aggressively fighting to get their big peanuts, bonus and share options. One Irish accented monkey even stopped his company flying. Who is fighting them?
Well-fed worker monkeys and their gangster unions. They do not want peanuts, because they are not Chinese. They want real American Pies with meat and gravy, not the hot air and shell. Polices and nurses always go together. Teachers are not far behind.

Australia - Where the monkeys are white collar well educated and doing free overtime. The rich wear overall and drive utes and have up to 3x the usual pay if they work OT. :confused:

Welcome to workers' paradise.

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I understand what ya saying..
In this individual EA negotiation, I am trying to relate myself to the mining industry :smile:
I am already getting 4% (for the past 3 years) now..the next 3 years shall be a booming year, hence 6% is not unreasonable..
The senior management knows they have heaps of old uneducated monkeys on their ship, either they try keep them or give me a big handsome pay raise for my suffering.nI am quitting anyway.. so nothing bothers me :smile:

I'm an Australian now.. & shall behave like an Australian.. 3 cheers for Alan Joyce !

CEOs only getting 4% payrise, workers want 6%!!!

There are 3 types of monkeys in this world

The 1st type: Chinese monkeys - very happy to accept peanuts, but recently, their numbers getting smaller, so they are clamouring for bigger peanuts. But still, they are getting peanuts, larger size only.

The second type: American monkeys - very frustrating because they thought they are getting American pie, only to find hot air and the peanut shells inside. They get retrenched ever so offen. The Hire & Fire comes from above.When they look up, they see Elite Paradise in the sky so high. All these exclusive residents have everything they want, including overbloated Piggy banks at their disposal.

The last type: Aussie monkeys - very aggressively fighting to get their big peanuts, bonus and share options. One Irish accented monkey even stopped his company flying. Who is fighting them?
Well-fed worker monkeys and their gangster unions. They do not want peanuts, because they are not Chinese. They want real American Pies with meat and gravy, not the hot air and shell. Polices and nurses always go together. Teachers are not far behind.

Australia - Where the monkeys are white collar well educated and doing free overtime. The rich wear overall and drive utes and have up to 3x the usual pay if they work OT. :confused:

Welcome to workers' paradise.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am already getting 4% (for the past 3 years) now..the next 3 years shall be a booming year, hence 6% is not unreasonable..
The senior management knows they have heaps of old uneducated monkeys on their ship, either they try keep them or give me a big handsome pay raise for my suffering.nI am quitting anyway.. so nothing bothers me :smile:

Chat with someone from Pok Choy (Box Hill)
My conclusion
I am not so sure that senior management will get it. Only union busters will get 6%. As for the rest, they have enough trouble with unions, no time to deal with educated monkeys, 3% is the best. They can get educated monkeys from overseas cheap. So, educated monkeys should start their unions. Fair Work Australia is behind you! :rolleyes:

Why you don't fly Qantas? It is your last chance before they are re-nationalised and run by Julia Gillard, CEO. :biggrin:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6WSJop5sG2c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My conclusion
I am not so sure that senior management will get it. Only union busters will get 6%. As for the rest, they have enough trouble with unions, no time to deal with educated monkeys, 3% is the best. They can get educated monkeys from overseas cheap. So, educated monkeys should start their unions. Fair Work Australia is behind you! :rolleyes:

fight for higher pay means higher expense for bosses... Do the workers produce quality work in the first place?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the truth shall prevail, not "the true will prevail." if you wish to get that raise, brush up on your english first, then your language skills, and finally your communication skills. competence begins with a sharp eye for precision and relevant details.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fight for higher pay means higher expense for bosses... Do the workers produce quality work in the first place?

Australia and Quality work ..................:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Higher Pay and Higer Expenses ................................ productivity Commission. http://www.pc.gov.au/

Who are the bosses ............................???????

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
hehe, thank you ! If you are here, please stay away from sinkies.. they will give you their sinkie mentality just like Neddy :-) haha

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude,

This is what i mean.. You should ask someone from Kew or Balwyn or Toorak... not from Box Hill !
Those Boxhill ppl will give you box hill perspective.

I have heaps of friends at the other end, always said I am "dodgy". The fact - they have limited knowledge !
In a negotiation, nothing is fair ! Only those at the upper hand wins. You have to know where are you sitting - lower chair or higher chair.
Know your strength and you will win in the private negotiation.
The corporate staff / ASU just accepted a pathetic of 2.5% for the next 3 yrs ! Haha, I wish them well...

I think there is a one off 2-10% transition.. I'll be getting 10%, hehe or i quit :-).. 2% for ceiling pay scale - I won't be getting this :-( Performance percentage 2-5%
Plus... my ultimate 6% for the next 3 yrs !

3 Cheers to Alan Joyce... I won't be travelling with Qantas.. I'm returning with Air Asia :-(

My conclusion

Why you don't fly Qantas? It is your last chance before they are re-nationalised and run by Julia Gillard, CEO. :biggrin:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6WSJop5sG2c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, please don't twist my words..

The truth will prevail..

"Fool" may be smooth in your ears.. but "Idiot" is still applicable...

Sinkies learned from Tan Ah Kow Primary School... I graduated from Queens English School.. hahaha !~

Please seek advice from my Queens English teacher.. hehe..

the truth shall prevail, not "the true will prevail." if you wish to get that raise, brush up on your english first, then your language skills, and finally your communication skills. competence begins with a sharp eye for precision and relevant details.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haiz... another day of politics... I did not join the union gangs or political gangs, as a result, I was bashed badly :-( A group of poli-licking dudes ganging up trying to throw out this rock solid competent (ex) sinkie...

The true will prevail ! We shall see in this EA negotiation.. I am seeking 4-6% salary CPI for 3 yrs, plus performa, plus one off % payment renewal .. or a promotion.. or peg against APESMA.. otherwise, this dude will quit and be a full time chicken seller..

KNN Australia ! I'll quit.. :smile:

But do you produce quality work?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, if I don't give quality work or quality advice.. I guess i cannot be in a position to negotiate a better deal.
The management likes me.. but the peers hate me.. the ground is convinced by me..

But do you produce quality work?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, please don't twist my words..

The truth will prevail..

"Fool" may be smooth in your ears.. but "Idiot" is still applicable...

Sinkies learned from Tan Ah Kow Primary School... I graduated from Queens English School.. hahaha !~

Please seek advice from my Queens English teacher.. hehe..

you're obviously ignoring the 800 lb gorilla error. you wrote "the true will prevail." what "true" will prevail? use of shall and will become insignificant when truth becomes true.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh... more stuffs to read...

What, you read? :eek:

Just send you a link to show that Australia actually has a Productivity Commission. hahahaha Some American invention don't sit well with Aussies.

Relax!

Locals only read stuff to see how to beat the system here.

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Locals only read stuff to see how I can beat the system here.

Spot on ! I like to change the environment to favour me.. It is nothing dodgy. I think this is a leader mentality.

Sadly most sinks only read stuff to deter them from moving ahead. They will tell you millions of reasons this cannot be done and why..

You could hardly hear SGs saying : it cannot be done, HOWEVER, you could go this way due to ambiguity.

Your goal is to reach the destination, and I can assure you fellow countrymen will never reach their shore !

Well, who cares..

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, typo lah ! Or maybe my MacBook Air bloody auto correct ?

Please don't blame it on the typo and ignore my main summary leh..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, typo lah ! Or maybe my MacBook Air bloody auto correct ?

Please don't blame it on the typo and ignore my main summary leh..

apple spell check and auto-correct software is a piece of garbage. need to turn it off. i typed practise, and it gave me practice.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What, you read? :eek:

Just send you a link to show that Australia actually has a Productivity Commission. hahahaha Some American invention don't sit well with Aussies.

Relax!

Locals only read stuff to see how to beat the system here.

Locals as in Australians.. right???