• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ridiculous increase in number of Foreigners in Singapore for the last 3 years!!

DingDong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he is of upper caste, the higher chance that he will want to go back India with his money and become a landowner and own "slaves"... (ie, letting Dalits working for them).... it's their caste culture thing... they feel if they can lord over lower castes people, they feel good about it.... in Singapore, they know they can't "lord" over us Singaporeans...

If he cant lord over you, why are you complaining here then? It means that you are afraid that he will snatch your job too :biggrin:

I wish that happens soon :rolleyes:

DingDong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kojakbt, I have to agree with you. Personally i have experience this. I was a supplier for Tech Semicon. Tech employ this indian. He told me he has been in spore for 10 yrs. And another 5 yrs is his target. Cos he said he would have enough in his CPF to retire in india. Currently, his wife n daughter join him in spore. And every year, twice he will bring his daughter back to india. So she will not lose her roots.

When i heard all this, I was fucking angry! He has no plans to stay rooted in spore!! Why did our govt let this kind of pple into our country? He is only a engineer/ technician. I am sure many of pink ic holder with diploma would love to have his job.

No wonder the last few years, everywhere is jam pack like hell!!
!&!!

Why dont you accept that he is more intelligent than you. Your complain sounds like a case of sour grapes :p

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should they send their kids for NS if they are not citizens?

Under current rulings, PR sons are also liable for NS. If not, the sons will lose their PR and will have to leave the country. Many Indian families will make preparations to emigrate to Canada, NZ, OZ etc before their sons reach 19 so that they can all leave this place together...

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he cant lord over you, why are you complaining here then? It means that you are afraid that he will snatch your job too :biggrin:

I wish that happens soon :rolleyes:

Well, obviously, you must be a PR here...

It's the unfair competition I'm complaining about.... their cost is a lot lower than Sinkies... they can afford to put their families back in India and sending back Rs10,000 (S$300) every month... this is a comfortable figure to raise a family in India... can Sinkies raise a family in Singapore for S$300?

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get a mathematical n do a graph projection of the FT cockroaches see how it will be in 5, 10 yrs time.

Here:

Number of FT population

2004 753,400
2005 798,000
2006 875,500
2007 1,005,500
2008 1,196,700

2009 1,480,677 (extrapolated)
2010 1,899,560 (extrapolated)
2011 2,523,566 (extrapolated)
2012 3,467,632 (extrapolated)
2013 4,922,997 (extrapolated) <<< More FTs than SGs in 5 years time

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here:

Number of FT population

2004 753,400
2005 798,000
2006 875,500
2007 1,005,500
2008 1,196,700

2009 1,480,677 (extrapolated)
2010 1,899,560 (extrapolated)
2011 2,523,566 (extrapolated)
2012 3,467,632 (extrapolated)
2013 4,922,997 (extrapolated) <<< More FTs than SGs in 5 years time

The govt is fully aware of our unhappiness in regards to the influx of foreigners.

They know that chances are we true-blue S'poreans will not vote for them in the elections
ahead, so by offering these foreigners citizenship, it's a safety measure to keep them in power.