• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rich SG went Johore and got killed almost whole family on X'mas

D

Deleted member 80916

Who to trust more ?
Shit Times reported as " owner of car grooming" biz,
His FB stayed "New Creation Church"

Some of the FB posts refer him as a "pastor"

This religious business IS lucrative, yes ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha if only this joker knew what the real fate of his car would be, now no more worry about scratches ask him to use black marker to restore his burnt car.

Praise the Lord!

His coffin on wheels did the ultimate job sending him to meet his God.
If this isn't hallelujah then I dunno what is.....
I think karma is more powerful than his praise the lord.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Landrover publish 2 separate range, the Range Rover and Land Rover series like the Freelander 2 when one is for the masses and the other a premium SUV. How do you discuss about the car when both are under the Land Rover umbrella? You call one RR, the other LR. Correct?

The Range Rover is simply the top of the line series of Land Rover vehicles.

All car manufacturers produce different models targeting different market segments.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
12191973_10153612526497976_2515880393749489992_n.jpg

After a full sprayed of rims into metallic black. Ease me from brake dust by washing it so often. And cover it with black paint marker if I scratch it accidentally. Praise Jesus for His creativity!

Really made me laughs at his idiotic belief. Every minute bless here bless there and praise no ending! He can now continue his praising in hell...

like I said, all religions are bullsh!t esp Xtains. judging from his posts and other people's posts about his driving habits and fixation with his car, he struck me as a very selfish self centred sinkie. Now his car is totally and permanently black!!!!
anyway he paid the ultimate price. welcome to reality. laws of physics like gravity is king whether you believe in it or not. he should have pray to science and study it instead of the bible. he would have truly been saved if he did. he a chruch worker and wife property agent>>> 2 deadwood occupation. This is karma in action. a more realistic and believable theological concept than that all perpetually positive, praise the lord crap that you hear everyday.
all that prayers is bullshit more likely burn in fiery hell when he died.
Worse is the undeniable fact that this idiot killed an innocent woman driver in the other car. You all should pity the other poor innocent woman driver who is a mother of 2 young kids . she is more deserving of the condolences that this road killer. This is the hard plain truth I am talking about.

Last edited:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The Range Rover is simply the top of the line series of Land Rover vehicles.

All car manufacturers produce different models targeting different market segments.

Errr.... i just said that in my post.

So, in a discussion, how would you talk about both range without misunderstanding

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
like I said, all religions are bullsh!t esp Xtains. judging from his posts and other people's posts about his driving habits and fixation with his car, he struck me as a very selfish self centred sinkie. Now his car is totally and permanently black!!!!
anyway he paid the ultimate price. welcome to reality. laws of physics like gravity is king whether you believe in it or not. he should have pray to science and study it instead of the bible. he would have truly been saved if he did. he a chruch worker and wife property agent>>> 2 deadwood occupation. This is karma in action. a more realistic and believable theological concept than that all perpetually positive, praise the lord crap that you hear everyday.
all that prayers is bullshit more likely burn in fiery hell when he died.
Worse is the undeniable fact that this idiot killed an innocent woman driver in the other car. You all should pity the other poor innocent woman driver who is a mother of 2 young kids . she is more deserving of the condolences that this road killer. This is the hard plain truth I am talking about.

So let's hope more Christians go to jb and killed themselves this way.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Errr.... i just said that in my post.

So, in a discussion, how would you talk about both range without misunderstanding

Here's what you said...

Err.... Land Rover not an expensive car leh. RR is ex but not LR. Anyway, LR is a shit drive. Hated it

The range rover is a category of land rover you twit. Land Rovers can be less expensive or more expensive depending on the model range.

Within the range rover series you have the range rover evoque which is girly car and is cheaper.

Are you really stupid or are you just pretending to be so.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here's what you said...

The range rover is a category of land rover you twit. Land Rovers can be less expensive or more expensive depending on the model range.

Within the range rover series you have the range rover evoque which is girly car and is cheaper.

He is really stupid.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's what you said...

On the way back from jb, saw a small "land rover" label behind the Range Rover car.
I only can afford to drive SAF Land Rover.:p

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time of accident pre dawn,...about 4 hours
later than the Sandy Eu ( of the Eu Yan San Royal Family) accident at NSH (which happened on/about Dec 19, 2004/5, which Sandy died & his private banker sustained massive injuries)

I drove the LR Freelander b4, & was astonished by the massive amount of electronics.
Parking Brakes no more mechanical (handbrake lever or foot-pedal ), but a small switch in the middle.

This vehicle is a "neither here or there car".
Too soft for real 4x4
& Too High CG for fast drives
..and the insulation made me disconnect-feel the road tarmac ( when on cruise-mode).

Somebody should do a forensics post mortem on the cause of the fires.

How many really are do brave / desperate / crazy enough to drive at such unholy hours ?

How can a Church Worker, make so much $$$ to afford this sgd 200k car & expensive lifestyle ?

Sandy Eu although he was Dick Eu's cousin, he & his family were not associated with Eu Yang San.

Sandy's parents were Alex & Miranda Eu and Richard Eu Junior (CEO of Eu Yang Sang) or Dick Eu's parents were Mr & Mrs Richard Eu.

The UBS private banker who was seriously injured with Sandy Eu was not his private banker, but she was his girlfriend.

When Sandy got killed in the NSH accident, Miranda was so devastated she never ever recovered since then.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
A landrover should be a diesel n most moder cars have high safety rating n its hard to die in a car crash. So must be either party driving like retards.

Not true, its known that most cars sold in singapore are of a lesser safety standard. I would venture to say that 90% of the cars sold in SIngapore, even the luxury brands like BMW and Mercs do not meet he US NHTSA standards. For sure, the Comfort Hyundai SOnatas do not, as they do not have passenger and driver front airbags. So, if this Land Rover was build to a lower standard, then I am not surprised it blew up.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
God has eyes, looks like this ex con took too much of God's money and enjoy himself, this accident is pay back, can't believe a church worker can afford brand new Land Rover and go so many holidays all the time, see his Facebook page really enjoying the good life whereas hard working and honest people slog to death cannot even smell.

Maybe his parents are rich?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a Christian church worker. God has provided. It's just a pity that he died young. But at least he and his family are now in heaven because they were Christians.

Yeah many dunno where they will go after they mati. They just think everything is dark like they were sleeping. Problem is they are alive and their organs are functioning when this happens. Everything changes when they are dead.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happens when UMNO is in charge. Even jiu hu dog Tonychat is staying away from matland.

Why Mats highway so dangerous one? Always kena killed when people drive there?

Are they using their karchng to design their highways? Or they took short cuts because of corruption?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Sandy Eu although he was Dick Eu's cousin, he & his family were not associated with Eu Yang San.

Sandy's parents were Alex & Miranda Eu and Richard Eu Junior (CEO of Eu Yang Sang) or Dick Eu's parents were Mr & Mrs Richard Eu.

The UBS private banker who was seriously injured with Sandy Eu was not his private banker, but she was his girlfriend.

When Sandy got killed in the NSH accident, Miranda was so devastated she never ever recovered since then.

Wah, you know the Eu Family well.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
From his facebook page, the dead pastor and his family has been doing a fair bit of travelling, including fishing for swordfish. The pastor must had been really blessed by God while working at New Creation Church. While he and his family died young, I am glad that one of his offspring survived without much injuries. Life can be unpredictable even if you are following the true religion.

Mati doesn't mean its bad! Its a blessing from God when Christians encounter things like this. Being a Christian is not always everything fine and dandy.

His son will rely on God than his parents.

But we have eternal salvation from God and the promise of heaven!

That is the best assurance of them all.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mati doesn't mean its bad! Its a blessing from God when Christians encounter things like this. Being a Christian is not always everything fine and dandy.

His son will rely on God than his parents.

But we have eternal salvation from God and the promise of heaven!

That is the best assurance of them all.

Christianity's assurance of salvation is still da best. The other religions need to do lots of good deeds, act super holy and still dunno if can make it to heaven. Angmo religion still the best!