• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rich SG went Johore and got killed almost whole family on X'mas

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey moron? Which church you go to that teaches you that if God were to bless you richly, you were supposed to spend it for yourself? A true Christian would donate all his blessings to charity and good works and only keep the minimum to himself. This other moron cannot just drive a normal car but an excessive Land Rover, instead of donating his money spent on holidays he chose it to enjoy selfishly.

Anyway God has spoken and before he burn in hell, he burn on earth first. Hope you also join him one day for corrupting true Christian teaching and corrupting other innocent minds with your deceitful teaching.

We are not told to take the vow of poverty, unlike buddhist monks and Buddhists who pray to idols of gold.

up-MF240QDKGTF1JLNB.jpg

D

Deleted member 80916

Likely dozed off during early hours drive.
you'll start to cheong when you see 1 or 2 cars on this road for a period of time.

Time of accident pre dawn,...about 4 hours
later than the Sandy Eu ( of the Eu Yan San Royal Family) accident at NSH (which happened on/about Dec 19, 2004/5, which Sandy died & his private banker sustained massive injuries)

I drove the LR Freelander b4, & was astonished by the massive amount of electronics.
Parking Brakes no more mechanical (handbrake lever or foot-pedal ), but a small switch in the middle.

This vehicle is a "neither here or there car".
Too soft for real 4x4
& Too High CG for fast drives
..and the insulation made me disconnect-feel the road tarmac ( when on cruise-mode).

Somebody should do a forensics post mortem on the cause of the fires.

How many really are do brave / desperate / crazy enough to drive at such unholy hours ?

How can a Church Worker, make so much $$$ to afford this sgd 200k car & expensive lifestyle ?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How can a Church Worker, make so much $$$ to afford this sgd 200k car & expensive lifestyle ?

He is a Christian church worker. God has provided. It's just a pity that he died young. But at least he and his family are now in heaven because they were Christians.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Time of accident pre dawn,...about 4 hours
later than the Sandy Eu ( of the Eu Yan San Royal Family) accident at NSH (which happened on/about Dec 19, 2004/5, which Sandy died & his private banker sustained massive injuries)

I drove the LR Freelander b4, & was astonished by the massive amount of electronics.
Parking Brakes no more mechanical (handbrake lever or foot-pedal ), but a small switch in the middle.

This vehicle is a "neither here or there car".
Too soft for real 4x4
& Too High CG for fast drives
..and the insulation made me disconnect-feel the road tarmac ( when on cruise-mode).

Somebody should do a forensics post mortem on the cause of the fires.

How many really are do brave / desperate / crazy enough to drive at such unholy hours ?

He owns a business, car grooming business whatever that is, his wife is a housing agent.....according to their Facebook page ( thanks to John Tan link), they seems to be on holiday most of the time, Seoul, Deep Sea fishing...must be making tons of money, no need to work, & so free to enjoy themselves....God must have bless them & they are so blessed to leave this corrupted life & go home to HIM!:rolleyes:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are not told to take the vow of poverty, unlike buddhist monks and Buddhists who pray to idols of gold.

up-MF240QDKGTF1JLNB.jpg

Hey moron, I never said to take the path of poverty but definitely not one of excess and donate the rest to charity and good work, the land rover would have fed thousands of children in Cambodia.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He owns a business, car grooming business whatever that is, his wife is a housing agent.....according to their Facebook page ( thanks to John Tan link), they seems to be on holiday most of the time, Seoul, Deep Sea fishing...must be making tons of money, no need to work, & so free to enjoy themselves....God must have bless them & they are so blessed to leave this corrupted life & go home to HIM!:rolleyes:

you are another sinkie fucktard who pray to the invisible man!!!!!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

No way can earn so much doing car grooming. Anyway point me to the exact phrase which says he was running a car grooming business. John already said he was a church worker.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey moron, I never said to take the path of poverty but definitely not one of excess and donate the rest to charity and good work, the land rover would have fed thousands of children in Cambodia.

How many poor people would your golden idols feed?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What do you pray to? Invisible men and women?

i dun pray to anything.. An alpha male don't do that. i live by myself and deal with all the shit myself.

only losers need to pray something so as to feel safe..

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i dun pray to anything.. An alpha male don't do that. i live by myself and deal with all the shit myself.

only losers need to pray something so as to feel safe..

Looks like to you, alpha male = chronic masturbator

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Hey moron? Which church you go to that teaches you that if God were to bless you richly, you were supposed to spend it for yourself? A true Christian would donate all his blessings to charity and good works and only keep the minimum to himself. This other moron cannot just drive a normal car but an excessive Land Rover, instead of donating his money spent on holidays he chose it to enjoy selfishly.

Anyway God has spoken and before he burn in hell, he burn on earth first. Hope you also join him one day for corrupting true Christian teaching and corrupting other innocent minds with your deceitful teaching.

Err.... Land Rover not an expensive car leh. RR is ex but not LR. Anyway, LR is a shit drive. Hated it

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Buddhist do not pray to Buddha statue. Its just showing a mark of respect and the statue acts as a reminder to his teachings. Guess you have to read more before commenting

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....they seems to be on holiday most of the time, Seoul, Deep Sea fishing...must be making tons of money, no need to work, & so free to enjoy themselves....

... another case of a church worker like CHC saga and ill-gotten funds to enjoy life of luxuries?

That church worker and wife were probably imported pinoy shits .... used to driving on the right in slum land and got confused and sleepy when driving on the left in Malaysia. The injured kid could not even speak a local dialect to communicate with his rescuer. Many pinoys have got surname of Lim.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Buddhist do not pray to Buddha statue. Its just showing a mark of respect and the statue acts as a reminder to his teachings. Guess you have to read more before commenting

I donate quite a fair bit to charity, regularly do grassroots and charity work, am a good father and husband. If I were a Buddhist, I would already be pretty far up the food chain above the average Buddhist.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Would the Land Rover Technical Experts investigate cause of fire ? Or was it a Bomoh's fire whip ? Unusual for such ignition upon collision, yes ?

I'm not surprised the Land Rover caught fire it's one of the least reliable brands on the planet. Anyone who buys anything from LR is an idiot. It pays to do some research before making any sort of major purchase. A wrong decision could well cost you your life.

JD-Power-2015-VDS-Rankings.jpg

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually, Buddhism is not a religion; it is a teaching. Buddhists pray to statues of Buddha out of respect and to commemorate his teachings on the right path to nirvana. Buddha never claimed to be a messenger or prophet of God, unlike Jesus and Mohammad.

Nirvana is an achieved state of total blissfulness where a mortal being need not be reborn because to reborn is to suffer.