• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rich SG went Johore and got killed almost whole family on X'mas

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can show some human decency please? A small boy just lost his whole family in a tragedy. Pls stop making jokes about his plight

Facebook-Like-Button-big.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can show some human decency please? A small boy just lost his whole family in a tragedy. Pls stop making jokes about his plight

The small boy will have a great life as he will inherit everything. He wont have the burdens most singkies go through like look after old folks etc.. So i dont see wat is said as lack of human decency....he could have a life like bruce wayne...but if he is poor than might be like peter parker.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how can 4 kena burnt to death and the boy left unscathed...............obviously the 4 died liao............then car caught fire.........
A landrover should be a diesel n most moder cars have high safety rating n its hard to die in a car crash. So must be either party driving like retards.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
The small boy will have a great life as he will inherit everything. He wont have the burdens most singkies go through like look after old folks etc.. So i dont see wat is said as lack of human decency....he could have a life like bruce wayne...but if he is poor than might be like peter parker.

Insurance may not pay if it is proven that the father overtook on solid lines. More chances of being a Peter Parker as most relatives would not want the burden of an extra mouth to feed.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If chiu dun see a ":biggrin:"...den it aint a joke...if chiu went down de life path of Batman...den maybe chiu noe wat i mean...anyway it isnt important...chiu can intrepret it anyway chui want...

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
recent NZ crash involving sinkie murderer.

"Lew was driving a rented Toyota and allegedly crossed the double yellow lines on the highway to overtake a group of cars."

D

Deleted member 80916

If you bothered to know their history....It's one and the same

I drove a LR MP II before & was appaled by the messy house-keeping of the Rover's wiring.

To the LR owners reading this post, please check under the dashboard. The British Quality / Skills of placing wire harness,..remains poor - which may lead to short-circuits, causing other disasters..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sporeans don't know how to take it easy. Even when they are on holiday must rush here & there.
This problem is probably what cause many accidents when they are driving outside of Spore.

They are better off joining a tour group with other Sinkies. If anything happens than at least there won't be any issues with the insurance

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
A landrover should be a diesel n most moder cars have high safety rating n its hard to die in a car crash. So must be either party driving like retards.

it's not the car but the type of driver. even if you drive a mercs but drive like an idiot like in Princess diana case, you still would kaput . unless you drive a army tank. even then I am not so sure if the driver is a sinkie.
simple straight road on a clear day and still get into an accident? says so much about their driving skills.
Like I said before, All sinkies esp taxi drivers are the worst drivers in the world. they speed and cut when they are not supposed to and hog lane and refuse to give way when they are supposed to. Simple logic, courtesy and common sense they do not seem to have. I trust mudland kopi licence drivers more than sinkies LTA certified ones. in NZ, australia, USA, malaysia whenever I hear of a fatal accident involving a foreign driver, it almost always turn out to be a sinkie. worse when they killed other innocent people like this case.

Last edited:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Insurance may not pay if it is proven that the father overtook on solid lines. More chances of being a Peter Parker as most relatives would not want the burden of an extra mouth to feed.

Xebay, can confirm? I've not heard of such exceptions. I thought such accidents will 100% payout regardless of fault. That's why it's called accident.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xebay, can confirm? I've not heard of such exceptions. I thought such accidents will 100% payout regardless of fault. That's why it's called accident.

You go and get accident these days and see how the insurance companies try to wrangle out, if your tire threads don't pass the required depth, say goodbye to your claims.