• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rich SG went Johore and got killed almost whole family on X'mas

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
SGP n civilized idiots should one by one cannibalized by savages.

Pay COE import tax for expensive cars, drive out of PAP Pee Sai, can Not fucking drivr properly without CBD, ERP, Double Zig Zag, LTA BOXER, TP, CISCO, RED LIGHT CAMERAS, SPEED CAMERAS...

Deserves to die like this.

HUAT AH!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad,hope the kid stay strong.
picture of family before accident.

God has eyes, looks like this ex con took too much of God's money and enjoy himself, this accident is pay back, can't believe a church worker can afford brand new Land Rover and go so many holidays all the time, see his Facebook page really enjoying the good life whereas hard working and honest people slog to death cannot even smell.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
God has eyes, looks like this ex con took too much of God's money and enjoy himself, this accident is pay back, can't believe a church worker can afford brand new Land Rover and go so many holidays all the time, see his Facebook page really enjoying the good life whereas hard working and honest people slog to death cannot even smell.

From New Creation Church. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
From New Creation Church. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

how come his pastor never protect him????? or is it his prayer is totally useless and impotent which is more likely. I remember alot of his sermons criticising other religions as pagans worship etc. just show that almost all religions are full of bullsh!T and a conjob. just by being a church worker he can drive a range rover. wow. anyway it seems he has very very poor driving skills judging from past posts where iy was shown he cannot even park properly. even in the photo he wears sunglasses on top of his usual prescription glasses while driving. really asking for trouble as most people who wear glasses would tell you wearing sunglasses on top of your normal glasses would result in sperical abberation ie distortion of fields of depth as the curved lens of the sunglasses is too far from the pupils and hence distort the peripheral vision. maybe that's why he crashed as he could not see properly. really asking for trouble.
also the photo above shows he and his wife was taking a SELFIE while still driving on a road!!!!!!!(see photo above with another car in the right side and road kerbs on right) and smiling and staring into camera while the car is still on the road moving!!!!! another clue as to how poor his driving skills are >>> the son is not buckled up despite sitting high on a child seat. in a sudden stop he would be fly through the windscreen. the wife seat belt is also loose and not fasten properly!!!! just imagine in a split second a dog or cat could have jump out and he has no time to react as staring into the camera!!!! little wonder he crash as poor driving skills like alot of sinkie drivers.
other people who CSI his car also showed his inconsideration in parking and obstructing others. all these factors just showed him asking for trouble . Alot of factors showed how bloody irresponsible and idiotic a driver he is. if he want to take selfie while driving and kill himself is fine with me but to kill others as a result of his stupid selfie taking while driving is another matter. Just can't stand this selfie nonsense.
having driven in Malaysia NSH multiple times , I always make sure I keep my eyes on the road 100% and not even take it off the road for 1 second for if you are travelling at 110 kph , any slight delay can iterally mean a difference between life and death. same for rural roads as dogs or chicken or even wild boar may dash out suddenly,
n this case as a result of his incoonsideration and very poor road skills he killed other innocent people in the other toyota car who died. >>> I really pity the innocent woman driver of the other car who died as a result of his idiotic driving skills. heard she is a mother of 2 children age 2 and 3. lagi worse. at wrong place and wrong time.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how come his pastor never protect him????? or is it his prayer is totally useless and impotent which is more likely. I remember alot of his sermons criticising other religions as pagans worship etc. just show that almost all religions are full of bullsh!T and a conjob. just by being a church worker he can drive a range rover. wow. anyway it seems he has very very poor driving skills judging from past posts where iy was shown he cannot even park properly. even in the photo he wears sunglasses on top of his usual prescription glasses while driving. really asking for trouble as most people who wear glasses would tell you wearing sunglasses on top of your normal glasses would result in sperical abberation ie distortion of fields of depth as the curved lens of the sunglasses is too far from the pupils and hence distort the peripheral vision. maybe that's why he crashed as he could not see properly. really asking for trouble.
also the photo above shows he and his wife was taking a SELFIE while still driving on a road!!!!!!!(see photo above with another car in the right side and road kerbs on right) and smiling and staring into camera while the car is still on the road moving!!!!! another clue as to how poor his driving skills are >>> the son is not buckled up despite sitting high on a child seat. in a sudden stop he would be fly through the windscreen. the wife seat belt is also loose and not fasten properly!!!! just imagine in a split second a dog or cat could have jump out and he has no time to react as staring into the camera!!!! little wonder he crash as poor driving skills like alot of sinkie drivers.
other people who CSI his car also showed his inconsideration in parking and obstructing others. all these factors just showed him asking for trouble . Alot of factors showed how bloody irresponsible and idiotic a driver he is. if he want to take selfie while driving and kill himself is fine with me but to kill others as a result of his stupid selfie taking while driving is another matter. Just can't stand this selfie nonsense.
having driven in Malaysia NSH multiple times , I always make sure I keep my eyes on the road 100% and not even take it off the road for 1 second for if you are travelling at 110 kph , any slight delay can iterally mean a difference between life and death. same for rural roads as dogs or chicken or even wild boar may dash out suddenly,
n this case as a result of his incoonsideration and very poor road skills he killed other innocent people in the other toyota car who died. >>> I really pity the innocent woman driver of the other car who died as a result of his idiotic driving skills. heard she is a mother of 2 children age 2 and 3. lagi worse. at wrong place and wrong time.
all said and done....from pearly whites to the pearly gates :confused:

D

Deleted member 80916

Would the Land Rover Technical Experts investigate cause of fire ? Or was it a Bomoh's fire whip ? Unusual for such ignition upon collision, yes ?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would the Land Rover Technical Experts investigate cause of fire ? Or was it a Bomoh's fire whip ? Unusual for such ignition upon collision, yes ?

Collision at high speed, all lost consciousness and ruptured tanks caused flames.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

For once I totally agree with you, this type is ass hole driver with totally no brains and regards for safety. Stole too much of God's Money good riddance for a short life.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From his facebook page, the dead pastor and his family has been doing a fair bit of travelling, including fishing for swordfish. The pastor must had been really blessed by God while working at New Creation Church. While he and his family died young, I am glad that one of his offspring survived without much injuries. Life can be unpredictable even if you are following the true religion.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From his facebook page, the dead pastor and his family has been doing a fair bit of travelling, including fishing for swordfish. The pastor must had been really blessed by God while working at New Creation Church. While he and his family died young, I am glad that one of his offspring survived without much injuries. Life can be unpredictable even if you are following the true religion.

Any link to Facebook...to take a peek?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Likely dozed off during early hours drive.
you'll start to cheong when you see 1 or 2 cars on this road for a period of time.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

fucking phua chee buy, his death has nothing to do with that fucking religion.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey moron? Which church you go to that teaches you that if God were to bless you richly, you were supposed to spend it for yourself? A true Christian would donate all his blessings to charity and good works and only keep the minimum to himself. This other moron cannot just drive a normal car but an excessive Land Rover, instead of donating his money spent on holidays he chose it to enjoy selfishly.

Anyway God has spoken and before he burn in hell, he burn on earth first. Hope you also join him one day for corrupting true Christian teaching and corrupting other innocent minds with your deceitful teaching.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey moron? Which church you go to that teaches you that if God were to bless you richly, you were supposed to spend it for yourself? A true Christian would donate all his blessings to charity and good works and only keep the minimum to himself. This other moron cannot just drive a normal car but an excessive Land Rover, instead of donating his money spent on holidays he chose it to enjoy selfishly.

Anyway God has spoken and before he burn in hell, he burn on earth first. Hope you also join him one day for corrupting true Christian teaching and corrupting other innocent minds with your deceitful teaching.
You really knew the man well, didn't you?

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
12191973_10153612526497976_2515880393749489992_n.jpg

After a full sprayed of rims into metallic black. Ease me from brake dust by washing it so often. And cover it with black paint marker if I scratch it accidentally. Praise Jesus for His creativity!

Really made me laughs at his idiotic belief. Every minute bless here bless there and praise no ending! He can now continue his praising in hell...

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
12191973_10153612526497976_2515880393749489992_n.jpg

After a full sprayed of rims into metallic black. Ease me from brake dust by washing it so often. And cover it with black paint marker if I scratch it accidentally. Praise Jesus for His creativity!

Really made me laughs at his idiotic belief. Every minute bless here bless there and praise no ending! He can now continue his praising in hell...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha if only this joker knew what the real fate of his car would be, now no more worry about scratches ask him to use black marker to restore his burnt car.

Praise the Lord!