• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Retard Commiecunts CCP like to show off but empty inside.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go back to Mandai Cemetry and wait there. I will find more idiots to join you...
LOL!...As expected from CCP commiecunts like you to kill your fellow citizens just like how Mao killed millions of Chinese during his reign. Just like how Deng killed weaponless students with tanks and firearms during the Tiananmen incident. Just like how your emperor Xi killed many Chinese during the lockdown. Not to mention the Falun gong killing before him.
But Uncle Devil here is healthy and well and shows how evil CCP commiecunts like you are. No wonder your mother and wife beg me to fuck them deep deep.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cuntonese bastard bad mouthing China is still their favourite pass time....

Go England suck Pommies cock.
TBH, I was very surprised how big this group of "Cantonese" when I worked I. TIONGKOK.... Hainese, Shanghaiese, Yunanese.... Many can speak perfect HK style Cantonese.... And many infront say love tiongkok, but behind quickly sell backside for AMDK

嘴巴讲不要,身体很诚实,that is human nature lai De... At our age, we should be able to see

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!...As expected from CCP commiecunts like you to kill your fellow citizens just like how Mao killed millions of Chinese during his reign. Just like how Deng killed weaponless students with tanks and firearms during the Tiananmen incident. Just like how your emperor Xi killed many Chinese during the lockdown. Not to mention the Falun gong killing before him.
But Uncle Devil here is healthy and well and shows how evil CCP commiecunts like you are. No wonder your mother and wife beg me to fuck them deep deep.

Go fuck yrslf deep deep.... @winners will join you soon...