• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Retard Commiecunts CCP like to show off but empty inside.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They built many gigantic bridges but no one uses them and maintenance alone will bankrupt them.​

(中字)十年千橋萬丈起、萬億債務無人問!貴州基建狂魔下場淒涼⋯⋯〈蕭若元:蕭氏新聞台〉2023-05-26​

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard the youths will be sent to the countryside, like what tbhy did in the cultural revolution. Ch8na eill not be able to invade taiwan. It looks more likely china is disintegrating from the inside.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

15 Unfinished Buildings Demolished in China in 45 Seconds explosion​

GHOST CITIES IN CHINA DEMOLISHED - WHY?​

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

They built many gigantic bridges but no one uses them and maintenance alone will bankrupt them.​

Got Saw Hei to foot the bill... What for worries?????

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

15 Unfinished Buildings Demolished in China in 45 Seconds explosion​

GHOST CITIES IN CHINA DEMOLISHED - WHY?​

Debt collateralise asset bao jiak liao by our friendly Ah Thing.....

Time to re-auction the "empty" land to Next Bigger Ah Fok..

Assumptions:
1.People has short memory de
2.Every people think they are smarter than others de

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told, in china, if you fail to pay your mortgages, your property will be seized and sold, but you still owe bank for full extent of loan.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cuntonese bastard bad mouthing China is still their favourite pass time....

Go England suck Pommies cock.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some bridges are build for Defence and military purpose and strategy .... to prepare for war...

Dumbwit Cuntonese know nuts... stupid Cuntonese prick...

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cuntonese bastard bad mouthing China is still their favourite pass time....

Go England suck Pommies cock.
Commiecunt CCP is killing China Chinese. No need for me to badmouth. I only tell the truth. Only retards like you want to give your emperor Xi a blowjob. LOL!....

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some bridges are build for Defence and military purpose and strategy .... to prepare for war...

Dumbwit Cuntonese know nuts... stupid Cuntonese prick...
LOL!... Only retarded commiecunt as you think of such a stupid idea. In war, just blow up the bridge and problem solved. LOL!...