• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Responses to LHL’s NDR speech on cost of living:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The Thais are being unfairly stereotyped again and again! They have moved on and becoming more cultured and respectable.:smile:
I have a few Thai friends, and I know some of their families and friends too. They are all wonderful people.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL disappointed the vast majority who tuned in on his speech.

The vast majority hoping to see LHL drop dead in middle of his talk.
LHL failed them!

aaa.jpeg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN what is the % of merdeka pkg peasant KNN my uncle predict a 100% if not 99.9999% of merdeka vote in the next ge based on the below incident at a dbs atm machine KNN

merdeka auntie x2 jjww at the machine and seek young peasant advice on how to transfer money to another account by using hard cash on hand cash deposit (stack of cash about 1k . young peasant say auntie you have to insert atm card first before doing anything. merdeka auntie x2 say no lah last time i do no need card so they ignored young peasant and continue to jjww and hog the machine KNN

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
high cost of living = expensive public housing lah

big ticket items like housing, living & transport costs more relevant than kuching kurak items like eating at hawker centre.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... “Why always must be the people change? Why never heard him say the Ministers change? We change, we save, we eat rice eat porridge, and the Ministers continue to splash and waste the people’s money like nothing. Where is the logic???”
~ Terry Lee

“You also change la....Take a pay cut and open up Temasek books...”
~ Muhammad Shameer ...
gahmen has oredi made so much changes ...

ur cpf minimum sum ... ze race of a precedent ... now, dey r going 2 change their minimum salaries ...

dey do all dese 4 ur own gud ...

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My PM telling Singaporeans to stop splurging. If you keep on splurging, you might not be able to pay your income tax eventually. That will result in lesser tax payer's money for the multimillion dollar minister pay. Please take good care of the multimillionaire ministers. Long live PAP

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any good decent economist will tell you this....you must spend or else the economy will go into recession.