• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Report to LEONGSAM: abuse of power by forummer Ramseth

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You missed the point. I am just saying not everyone who calls himself handsome is confident. Steven, however, is one of the confident ones, even if you disagree with his handsomeness. The very fact that he dares post his pics for the public to judge his claims speaks confidence.

Got it ?

a person who is TOO CONFIDENT about his look ESPECIALLY if hes NOT good looking becomes a JOKE ...guess you miss out the points too :wink:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a person who is TOO CONFIDENT about his look ESPECIALLY if hes NOT good looking becomes a JOKE ...guess you miss out the points too :wink:

It has never been about the looks. No one ever was irritated by the faggot or the teflon bragging about looks. It was about the disgusting stunts, cheesy antics and the "in your face" attention seeking bravado.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It has never been about the looks. No one ever was irritated by the faggot or the teflon bragging about looks. It was about the disgusting stunts, cheesy antics and the "in your face" attention seeking bravado.

yes , no one ever irritated by a faggot who brags about looks but he surely become a joke for everyone ...yes , attention seeker is the word .

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are confused. Confidence and delusional are 2 different states of mind. Confidence relates to the ability to project one's attributes to its maximum. Thus we refer to people who over- claim, as being over-confident.

Steven Lim has nowhere near the attributes that he thinks he has. He is not even over-confident, he is delusional.

Many Singaporeans do not apply words correctly or don't understand it's meaning. You are not alone.

But there are people with self-delusion without the balls. So Steven Lim is one up. At least he can claim that he is confident.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are digging a deeper hole.
You missed the point. I am just saying not everyone who calls himself handsome is confident. Steven, however, is one of the confident ones, even if you disagree with his handsomeness. The very fact that he dares post his pics for the public to judge his claims speaks confidence.Got it ?

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no idea why people take forums so seriously. If Ramseth wants to be a prick and ban, by all means let him be. The other guys with power are free to fuck him back if you don't like his way of doing things. Leongsam is not going to personally take care of Ramseth, he MIA more than our usual PAP MPs during MPS.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no idea why people take forums so seriously. If Ramseth wants to be a prick and ban, by all means let him be. The other guys with power are free to fuck him back if you don't like his way of doing things. Leongsam is not going to personally take care of Ramseth, he MIA more than our usual PAP MPs during MPS.

screwball very serious man. Correcting others and talking down to them.

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lowlife Sinkie Scroobal just zap my points. What to do? He knows what i said is true.

He is keeping a low profile and don't dare to name parties these days. Why? Scared of getting into a libel lawsuit? Is it because he realize that there is no absolute guarantee of anonymity on the Internet? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats my point . :wink:

Your point has been noted.

But still, there is a difference between one who claims he is confident and posts his pics; and another who claims he is confident but lacks balls to post his pics to prove his claims. The difference is honesty.

If Steven Lim is delusional, he is honestly delusional. He truly believes in his attributes to the extent that he is prepared to put himself up for public scrutiny. He does not shy away when his claims are being challenged. This is why I say Steven Lim is confident, even if we all think his confidence is misplaced to begin with.

On the other hand, a person who shy away from proving his claims must not be allowed to use the term "confidence" to mask his dishonesty and walk away from the truth of his assertions.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't have to post my pictures here myself. Many others have already done me that service. :biggrin:

Last edited: