• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Report to LEONGSAM: abuse of power by forummer Ramseth

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even TS is taking this rather seriously, till the point he has to create this thread to report to Leongsam.

Leongsam will never pay attention to the "complaint". My purpose was to draw Ramseth into the debate and prove that contrary to his oft-repeated claims that he can't care less about what people say, he does respond very vigorously to how people perceive his online persona, which he guards and nurtures like a zealot since he depends on it for his offline ricebowl.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam will never pay attention to the "complaint". My purpose was to draw Ramseth into the debate and prove that contrary to his oft-repeated claims that he can't care less about what people say, he does respond very vigorously to how people perceive his online persona, which he guards and nurtures like a zealot since he depends on it for his offline ricebowl.

You or anyone can draw me into debate with any topic as long as I'm free and have access to internet. I have no online persona vis-a-vis real-life persona. I am who I am, whether online, offline or real-life.

Last edited:

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal

I understand how you feel TFBH, but it is not worth to expose Ramseth. We all know Ramseth is rather thick-skinned about his handsome claims but this is just the internet, no need to bother whether he is biased or not. I couldn't give a fuck if he bans me just because I say he is ugly.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your point has been noted.

But still, there is a difference between one who claims he is confident and posts his pics; and another who claims he is confident but lacks balls to post his pics to prove his claims. The difference is honesty.

If Steven Lim is delusional, he is honestly delusional. He truly believes in his attributes to the extent that he is

prepared to put himself up for public scrutiny. He does not shy away when his claims are being challenged. This is why I say Steven Lim is confident, even if we all think his confidence is misplaced to begin with.

On the other hand, a person who shy away from proving his claims must not be allowed to use the term "confidence" to mask his dishonesty and walk away from the truth of his assertions.

So ...can we agree that Steve is "delusional confident " and ah ram is " " dishonest confident "? :wink:

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
So ...can we agree that Steve is "delusional confident " and ah ram is " " dishonest confident "? :wink:

Ram is not confident of his looks. That has been my point since the beginning of the post. Which is why he needs to hide behind the screen to purvey his handsomeness. Steve is just being used to drive home this point.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ram is not confident of his looks. That has been my point since the beginning of the post. Which is why he needs to hide behind the screen to purvey his handsomeness. Steve is just being used to drive home this point.

You mean ram is just dishonest without the confident ? :wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Confidence is one thing. Reality is one thing. Drifter is more handsome. That's reality. What else do you want me to say?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's his usual cheebye posting style. just brutally frank or simply obnoxious? forummers can judge for themselves.

There's no need for him to judge others at all. Not only that i suspect almost every long time forummer has been judged by him. Alamaking got mocked for his begging for pts, ram has a nick name, many others are judged as to whether they contribute to the forum or not. It's like each forummer here has some sort of ranking and not only that their intelligence has been taken into consideration from the postings. The worst of all is screwball obviously sees himself as the best forummer among everyone. The one that is able to see the picture clearly. Look at the way he corrects everyone here. Calling khun ying as someone that doesn't know how to make use of english words properly. How many forummers were dumb enough to fall for ram's ploys while he obviously has managed to see thru them. Chiding johnny333 calling him a hypochondriac and so on. Even sam doesn't do this, he only corrects forummers for bad grammar and small mistakes.

Screwball isn't brutally frank. He's just being an asshole. All those are simply his opinions and every forummer has a right to post and state his views.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course. I'm the most popular topic around here. Even Leongsam can't beat me to it. :biggrin:

by dedicating a thread on you, tfbh has inadvertently admitted that he has a crush on you. he's your friend, admirer and promoter. you're ever so popular. just don't pick up soap when in shower. he has a hot rod waiting for you.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
by dedicating a thread on you, tfbh has inadvertently admitted that he has a crush on you. he's your friend, admirer and promoter. you're ever so popular. just don't pick up soap when in shower. he has a hot rod waiting for you.

I don't have to pick up soap in shower, I use shower gel. :biggrin: