• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Report to LEONGSAM: abuse of power by forummer Ramseth

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you siao ar ...50kg enough meh ? you so strong so manly ..:wink:

Scary is not about the size. It's about the eyes. The message is not delivered by mouth too. It's delivered by eyes. Don't need to know other dialect or foreign language.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Scary is not about the size. It's about the eyes. The message is not delivered by mouth too. It's delivered by eyes. Don't need to know other dialect or foreign language.

i dont think eyes can deliver fatal bite ...:wink:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
my england not so good but i think surpass yours leh. As for 2013 what's to say who kicks the bucket first? I ah pek but you in earthquake area .

Anyway if i not around who is gonna spar with you? You think people got so much time for you?

I semi retired ah pek sure have time.

You younger but not gainfully employed so also got time for duet with me.

Hey look ...this stupid thing is ridiculous ...u started it....do you really want to continue?

I am only reacting to ur rude post. Again i leave it to you whether this stops or escalates cos i dun think u r the wildly vicious sort and neither am i.

If we dun stop now neither of us can fully enjoy the forum.

i hope u make a matured decision.

ah pek , so your england beri good ? by the end of 2013 you still kicking or already kick the bucket ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my england not so good but i think surpass yours leh. As for 2013 what's to say who kicks the bucket first? I ah pek but you in earthquake area .

Anyway if i not around who is gonna spar with you? You think people got so much time for you?

I semi retired ah pek sure have time.

You younger but not gainfully employed so also got time for duet with
me.

Hey look ...this stupid thing is ridiculous ...u started it....do you really

want to continue?

I am only reacting to ur rude post. Again i leave it to you whether this stops or escalates cos i dun think u r the wildly vicious sort and neither
am i.

If we dun stop now neither of us can fully enjoy the forum.

i hope u make a matured decision.

First you say I'm staying in Singapore , now you say I'm staying in japan ? Have you made up your old mind ? By the way , I have nothing to worry about in central Tokyo ..you should worry about your high blood pressure first :wink: . You want to spar with me ? Are you sure you still got the stamina ? :smile: . Even our bodyguard ram have to wave his white flag when he see me .

Check out your own post first , since you said I started the fire .. I'm just posting what I feel is right .. Did I curse your family ? Did I rape your wife ? if you wanted to put this to end .. You never post craps here .. Don't act like a gentleman if you are not .. I can be very nice or nasty it depends on my sparing partner ... I can make you a subject for entertainment here .. U go and think ..before you open your toothless mouth again ..by the way , im enjoying every single moment here ...:wink:

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
tsk tsk really dua kang mentality. Ram wave his white flag ? Dream on . This is a forum not a boxing ring but i dont think you understand the difference.

You simply think of this in terms of winning and losing. But that is to be expected considering your silt deposited cranium.

Anyway who said KNN to whom first? I may be toothless but is better than being brainless.

Me a subject of entertainment ? I think it is you who are the clown here.

You would be a clown wherever you are.

First you say I'm staying in Singapore , now you say I'm staying in japan ? Have you made up your old mind ? By the way , I have nothing to worry about in central Tokyo ..you should worry about your high blood pressure first :wink: . You want to spar with me ? Are you sure you still got the stamina ? :smile: . Even our bodyguard ram have to wave his white flag when he see me .

Check out your own post first , since you said I started the fire .. I'm just posting what I feel is right .. Did I curse your family ? Did I rape your wife ? if you wanted to put this to end .. You never post craps here .. Don't act like a gentleman if you are not .. I can be very nice or nasty it depends on my sparing partner ... I can make you a subject for entertainment here .. U go and think ..before you open your toothless mouth again ..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tsk tsk really dua kang mentality. Ram wave his white flag ? Dream on . This is a forum not a boxing ring but i dont think you understand the difference.

You simply think of this in terms of winning and losing. But that is to be expected considering your silt deposited cranium.

Anyway who said KNN to whom first? I may be toothless but is better than being brainless
Me a subject of entertainment ? I think it is you who are the clown here.

You would be a clown wherever you are.[/QUOTE

Since you know it's a forum ..so what's wrong with the word "knn " ? If you can't even handle that .. You better go under your void deck and play chess with your group of old kaki , instead of coming here
and act like a kid . This is a free forum ...there's more nasty words then " knn ".. Knn !!