• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Report to LEONGSAM: abuse of power by forummer Ramseth

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ramseth is into cross-dressing now. he now pretends to be a JAL air stewardess.

This kind of behaviour accelerated when Ramseth's clones were exposed by JW5, Windsor, Scroobal, and others.

And furthermore the shame he got when it was discovered he used clones to play with rep points, infract/zap others, flame reputable forummers, and other such sneaky behaviour that only a 12yo would do.

Suddenly people are not giving him the attention he needs, that's why he needs to come up with all this cross dressing to satisfy his self-lust and fetish for internet attention.

Notice that there are dormant female nicks waiting "in the wings" in case he decides to abandon irene yeoh. The air stewdardess has been used and exposed already. Wait for female cop, female expat who used to work in the USA, etc, to appear.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good morning, from my time zone. All of my real life friends in this forum all the way from soc.culture.sg and YPAPforum know that I don't clone. I'm sad and tired that I'm so unpopular to the extent that newbies are dragged into the fray. Apologies to Leongsam. Those who still wish to chat with me can go to teakdoor.com.

Last edited:

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good morning, from my time zone. All of my real life friends in this forum all the way from soc.culture.sg and YPAPforum know that I don't clone. I'm sad and tired that I'm so unpopular to the extent that newbies are dragged into the fray. Apologies to Leongsam. Those who still wish to chat with me can go to teakdoor.com.
Good Morning, my twin. It's morning already in your TIME ZONE? It's only 10:30 PM. You shouldn't have kept everyone waiting. You are the star here.

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of behaviour accelerated when Ramseth's clones were exposed by JW5, Windsor, Scroobal, and others.

And furthermore the shame he got when it was discovered he used clones to play with rep points, infract/zap others, flame reputable forummers, and other such sneaky behaviour that only a 12yo would do.

Suddenly people are not giving him the attention he needs, that's why he needs to come up with all this cross dressing to satisfy his self-lust and fetish for internet attention.

Notice that there are dormant female nicks waiting "in the wings" in case he decides to abandon irene yeoh. The air stewdardess has been used and exposed already. Wait for female cop, female expat who used to work in the USA, etc, to appear.

Eh, let me guess, a long list:

1. Police
2. Japan
3. Thailand
4. Jalan Besar GRC
5. WP
6. Dog Meat
7. Handsomeness (think this one is no longer valid)
8. Chinese History especially the 3 kingdom bullshit
9. Fighting
10. No Condoms
11. LKY/LTK/WP
12. Jackie Chan
13. Anita Mui
14. JCVD
15. 24/32 SS
16. GMS
17. Air Stewardess
18. GM (golden mile)
19. Fighting
20. I give you a treat.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the most interesting thing about him is that his real nick is always nice and helpful. Nearly everyone loses their temper, get abused or abuse others including me many times but not this guy. His clones becomes his attack dogs. Initially I understood the need for a false front as his identity is known and he moves around credible opposition circles and also his real job requires him to be close and friendly to everyone. We can't have James Bond behaving like Ling How Doong, can we.

Just before the GE, there was drastic change especially when SBF has server problem and people could not log on. Then the infractions traced to a few. His mistake was that he thought he could TCSS his way out as is his classic. His trademark line was "you can buy me dinner" The moment the victim says yes, he knew he had a sucker. The next stage was to pass disparaging remarks and if no response, he basically had the guy by the balls. Bob Sim became a captive and a sorry sight.

I don't think in his wildest dream he anticipated Drifter's bear trap despite I alluding to it to Alamaking.

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Hedge Trader,

Will someone please nominate the above phrase or quote to TFBH's Best Sammyboy quotes ever thread?

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, please don't go. You are so popular here until sam orgas every moment. Just prepare a temporary exit speech and let Hedge Trader and Ms. Irene take over your duties while you are away.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
my england not so good but i think surpass yours leh. As for 2013 what's to say who kicks the bucket first? I ah pek but you in earthquake area .

Anyway if i not around who is gonna spar with you? You think people got so much time for you?

I semi retired ah pek sure have time.

You younger but not gainfully employed so also got time for duet with me.

Hey look ...this stupid thing is ridiculous ...u started it....do you really want to continue?

I am only reacting to ur rude post. Again i leave it to you whether this stops or escalates cos i dun think u r the wildly vicious sort and neither am i.

If we dun stop now neither of us can fully enjoy the forum.

i hope u make a matured decision.

You may want to remind your friend the postings that he made back in 2010 (for your reference):
http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?82646-Nice-weather-in-bangkok-this-morning/page2

Take it easy.

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You go ask Hedge Trader or Irene Yeoh or whoever. I'm going for breakfast.
Nice try, Mr. Ramseth. Check my nic. You have been caught too many times using the wrong nic to reply to your clone's post. Far too many.

Too many edits or deletes on you and your clones' post when you realise your mistake. Trust me, many here are not even bother with your sickening hobby and continue to enjoy your entertainment.

My advice, go see a doctor and have your sickness treated.

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You go ask Hedge Trader or Irene Yeoh or whoever. I'm going for breakfast.
As usual like what the vets describe, push to the clones. The clones became the bad guys. Anyway, send my regards to Hedgy. Thought you two always BELANJAH each other?

So what breakfast are you having in your timezone? Want to start any thread with hedge trader and Ms. Irene agreeing with your choice of breakfast?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LogInLogOut said:
Where got clone?

观众要求 not to confuse our fans, my avatar is facing RIGHT. Teflon's avatar direction is NOT RIGHT.

You are NOT RIGHT. You are only facing RIGHT. And you only a clone who talks about clones, nothing else, in other words, a one song clone.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual like what the vets describe, push to the clones. The clones became the bad guys. Anyway, send my regards to Hedgy. Thought you two always BELANJAH each other?

So what breakfast are you having in your timezone? Want to start any thread with hedge trader and Ms. Irene agreeing with your choice of breakfast?

ramseth is a sicko who likes to pretend o be a charbo talking to himself.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...GSAM-abuse-of-power-by-forummer-Ramseth/page5

Quoted By Leongsam:

"I'm not taking anyone's side. I'm just not interested in playing judge and jury.

The power to give infractions is not cast in stone. If there is sufficient groundswell against any member with infraction powers, all that is needed is to reduce the particular member's total reputation score.

Once rep score falls below 700, infraction power disappears.

That's what community moderation is all about."

No one commented that Leongsam's remarks in another feud of a similar nature makes a mockery of the rules that he laid. Why is it so?

One is the existence of alternate nicks, and there are some with several perhaps in hundreds. So can there be "community moderation" when one member with a hundred accounts or more has more say?

The second point I may add is that no Poll can be conducted for the same reason.

Thirdly, if a member has already rewarded/minus points to that person ostracised, it cannot be repeated until a long period later.

So there will be no judge nor jury in this forum as even the Admin is not interested to be one.

In conclusion, we are in the same boat as those "Sinkies" he likes to sneer at. Members are screwed as there is no community moderation nor is there someone to make a judgment call here.

The solution is to make more clones to increase your power to pass 700 points or beg and trade points to achieve that to infract others. Then again he might shift the goal post when he feels like it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
So there will be no judge nor jury in this forum as even the Admin is not interested to be one.

Ultimately, the forum is just a microcosm of real life. Equality, Justice, Democracy and Free Speech are ideals that need to be upheld. However, no matter what system is put in place, there will always be injustice, dirty politics, unfairness, dishonesty, crime and manipulation by those who don't uphold these ideals.

I do my best to uphold the concept of free speech while keeping the alfresco surroundings as neat and tidy as possible. Those who believe I'm not doing a good job are at liberty to create an alternative platform which is closer to utopia than this place is.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ultimately, the forum is just a microcosm of real life. Equality, Justice, Democracy and Free Speech are ideals that need to be upheld. However, no matter what system is put in place, there will always be injustice, dirty politics, unfairness, dishonesty, crime and manipulation by those who don't uphold these ideals.

I do my best to uphold the concept of free speech while keeping the alfresco surroundings as neat and tidy as possible. Those who believe I'm not doing a good job are at liberty to create an alternative platform which is closer to utopia than this place is.

In real life there is and a must that certain rules and regulations exist for the good of all. Over here, the environment does not allow for community moderation which you advocated, that you must admit. The community here is more an anarchy than a democracy.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
In real life there is and a must that certain rules and regulations exist for the good of all. Over here, the environment does not allow for community moderation which you advocated, that you must admit. The community here is more an anarchy than a democracy.

It works most of the time but of course it isn't perfect.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It works most of the time but of course it isn't perfect.

why you bother to create and now persist with a moderated section when you give your moderators permission to police the entire forum and also an infraction team to keep things in order in entire forum as well. this defeats the purpose of why the moderated section was created.