• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Report to LEONGSAM: abuse of power by forummer Ramseth

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
michael jackson is average height at 5'10 i think so around 178cm.

The other guy prince is even shorter at 5'1 and wears high heels.

The reason why i mentioned jackson was cos he came to sg in the 90s.

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once almost got a glimpse of andy lau but it was only his back. Jubilee invited him to their cinema as a guest. Of course the place was packed and so crowded so i couldn't even go in but i could see him from the glass windows standing there and well i thought he looked pretty impressive physically. Of course that wasn't a proper look. I suppose andy wears specially made shoes that gives him a few cm in height.

Btw do andy and other famous hk stars have that charisma and star power to attract ppl to look at them? WWE stars have that draw and one of the main reasons for that is cos they are so huge.

Tom cruise another short fuck visited sg at shaw lido.

Tom Cruise short fuck? Sounds like something from a bitter racist Sinkie who gets an erection from bashing Ah Nehs. I suggest that u rent the Mission Impossible series, and you will realise that his lack of height is not apparent at all.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Andy Lau and even Stephen Chow are not tall. Not even Jackie Chan is tall. Our common Chinese slightly below 1.6 or slightly above 1.7. The real tall fucks are CChow Yuen Fatt and Simon. Cinematogragphy adjusts the height you see on screen. In real life, Anita Mui was taller than both Andy Lau and Stephen Chow.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. we are still at the handsome thing.
3. btw, you are correct.
4. andy lau is just some bloke on the streets of hk.
5. honest, we have thousands of them walking the streets with almost the same height.
6. it is only the industry that makes them good looking than others mah!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I understand from WL that Jacky Chan and some HK actors sure go shower whenever they come Bangkok also Jacky Chan is a good tipper.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand from WL that Jacky Chan and some HK actors sure go shower whenever they come Bangkok also Jacky Chan is a good tipper.

Nobody in Singapore knows Jacky Chan more than Ramseth. In fact, there were a few scenes in his movies, Ramseth did the stunts instead of Jacky.

For eg, Police Story when "Jacky" jumped down from shopping complex where he slid through a pillar of decorative light bulbs and many others.

The only exception was The Armour of God when the real Jacky attempted to jump from a high wall to an adjacent tree and fell on his head when the branch broke. It was unfortunate because when the scene was in the taking Ramseth was in Bangkok helping out his cousin and was not available to do the stunt for Jacky. If not, ..... if not what ?

If not Ramseth with his height would not even have made it to the the top of the wall, let alone jump !

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Nobody in Singapore knows Jacky Chan more than Ramseth. In fact, there were a few scenes in his movies, Ramseth did the stunts instead of Jacky.

For eg, Police Story when "Jacky" jumped down from shopping complex where he slid through a pillar of decorative light bulbs and many others.

The only exception was The Armour of God when the real Jacky attempted to jump from a high wall to an adjacent tree and fell on his head when the branch broke. It was unfortunate because when the scene was in the taking Ramseth was in Bangkok helping out his cousin and was not available to do the stunt for Jacky. If not, ..... if not what ?

If not Ramseth with his height would not even have made it to the the top of the wall, let alone jump !

You're damn funny KYP. I hope today can sneak out to the darker side of Bangkok just next to me.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You're damn funny KYP. I hope today can sneak out to the darker side of Bangkok just next to me.

Sorry buddy today no chance liao. This morning so free had 3-4hrs waiting for car servicing at toyota. Went Central Lad Prao spent so much. Now back to Lemongrass nuad-Thai. 2hrs later walk back to hotel take a shower then to Huay Kwang dinner again.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very few men are tall and handsome. Most handsome men are not really tall. I've met Pierce Brosnan once in San Francisco. He's really tall and handsome. Clint Eastwood is another example of course, but I didn't have the chance to meet him in person. For Chinese tall and handsome, I'd vote Chow Yuen Fatt and Simon Yam. I actually met Simon Yam at Centrepoint, Singapore. At that time, he has already started losing hair but he was still at peak suave in look and style.

If you talk about top pugilists being tall, that's even harder to find. Bruce Lee, Jacky Chan, Jet Li, even Sylvester Stallone, all not tall. I can only cite Chuck Norris. Height and size are actually impediments to martial arts and street fighting arts, not advantages. You're a bigger target to aim at and you can be tripped off balance more easily. Once tripped off balance, your 6ft or even 7ft becomes a 0ft mash on the ground at the mercy of your opponent even if he's just 5ft.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very few men are tall and handsome. Most handsome men are not really tall. I've met Pierce Brosnan once in San Francisco. He's really tall and handsome. Clint Eastwood is another example of course, but I didn't have the chance to meet him in person. For Chinese tall and handsome, I'd vote Chow Yuen Fatt and Simon Yam. I actually met Simon Yam at Centrepoint, Singapore. At that time, he has already started losing hair but he was still at peak suave in look and style.

If you talk about top pugilists being tall, that's even harder to find. Bruce Lee, Jacky Chan, Jet Li, even Sylvester Stallone, all not tall. I can only cite Chuck Norris. Height and size are actually impediments to martial arts and street fighting arts, not advantages. You're a bigger target to aim at and you can be tripped off balance more easily. Once tripped off balance, your 6ft or even 7ft becomes a 0ft mash on the ground at the mercy of your opponent even if he's just 5ft.

im 1.8 and im handsome ...lucky me .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good for you. That's why I surrendered to you a couple of weeks ago. You're the most handsome in Sammyboy. :smile:

Drifter = Ronin? Ronins usually very handsome and suave. 英俊潇洒。:p

who is ronin ? im more handsome then him .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good for you. That's why I surrendered to you a couple of weeks ago. You're the most handsome in Sammyboy. :smile:

Drifter = Ronin? Ronins usually very handsome and suave. 英俊潇洒。:p

of course you must surrender to me lah ...after seeing my photo ..if you never surrender ..i also dont know what to say :wink:

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies in general are ugly. LKY already admitted that Sinkies are of poor stock. Looks like Hard Truths are hard to swallow.