• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Report to LEONGSAM: abuse of power by forummer Ramseth

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ramseth is obviously not the worst kind of Sinkie. He can fight a ferocious pitbull with his bare hands, pass the swimming test of the elite Marines, served as bodyguard for Jackie Chan and has beaten the hell out of many adversaries.

With such astounding skills and background, this Sinkie does not have to resort to begging for a free meal right?

he might even tell you hes the stuntman for jacky chan movies . you guys get really for the ride ...:wink:

[video=youtube;mmUzACAGtU0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmUzACAGtU0&feature=fvwrel[/video]

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whahahaha....did he not pay you well for being his BODYGUARD ? :biggrin:

He paid the fucking SPF I don't know how much, written into consolidated account. We got nothing extra over the regular fucking salary. Only one extra day off. You should know the system well. :mad:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He paid the fucking SPF. We got nothing extra the over the regular fucking salary. Only one extra day off. You should know the system
well. :mad:

no wonder you so angry ...somemore no free dinner ...:wink:

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But I loved Anita Mui, she hugged me up real close body to body and pecked a little kiss on my cheek. Very feminine, friendly amd appreciative, nothing suggestive or erotic but certainly appreciated and remembered. So sad that she's gone. :(

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But I loved Anita Mui, she hugged me up real close body to body and pecked a little kiss on my cheek. Very feminine, friendly amd appreciative, nothing suggestive or erotic but certainly appreciated and remembered. So sad that she's gone. :(

That's it? She didn't blow you and offer you to sleep with her in her suite? Then again i think she was andy's lover when she was alive such a pity you didn't sleep with her if not she would have told you stories of andy lau.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's it? She didn't blow you and offer you to sleep with her in her suite? Then again i think she was andy's lover when she was alive such a pity you didn't sleep with her if not she would have told you stories of andy lau.

Don't let your imagination run wild. I was just a little young mata rookie then. Refer to my earlier post. Friendly and appreciative. Nothing suggestive.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

no wonder you call yourself " bodyguard " :wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually ram wanted to say he more yandao, but if he did that would have been flamed to hell.[/QUOTE

shorter then andy lau yes more yandao then andy lau ? no .

Andy Lau and even Stephen Chow are not tall. Not even Jackie Chan is tall. Our common Chinese slightly below 1.6 or slightly above 1.7. The real tall fucks are CChow Yuen Fatt and Simon. Cinematogragphy adjusts the height you see on screen. In real life, Anita Mui was taller than both Andy Lau and Stephen Chow.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I once almost got a glimpse of andy lau but it was only his back. Jubilee invited him to their cinema as a guest. Of course the place was packed and so crowded so i couldn't even go in but i could see him from the glass windows standing there and well i thought he looked pretty impressive physically. Of course that wasn't a proper look. I suppose andy wears specially made shoes that gives him a few cm in height.

Btw do andy and other famous hk stars have that charisma and star power to attract ppl to look at them? WWE stars have that draw and one of the main reasons for that is cos they are so huge.

Tom cruise another short fuck visited sg at shaw lido.