• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Report to LEONGSAM: abuse of power by forummer Ramseth

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiot, you look better as Katoey:

101_10322405_a1e7cc2177da8dd.jpg

So the 'handsome' Ramseth looks like this eh? Looks like Sinkies really have bad genes.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle ram, hope you dont mistaken my question. I read something you wrote that I dont understand, that's why I asked in the hope that other readers like me also benefit from your sharing.:smile:

It has nothing to do with winning or losing, relax lah.

No answer. That settles the point. You win.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are hilarious man.:biggrin: I think the head dress looks better without the face, seriously.:biggrin:

uncle ram looks like a hong kong actor, the chap who usually acts as a motor mouth uncle. if someone can post pic of hk actor that i am referring to, will blanjah you sting ray stuffed with pig organs.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncle ram looks like a hong kong actor, the chap who usually acts as a motor mouth uncle. if someone can post pic of hk actor that i am referring to, will blanjah you sting ray stuffed with pig organs.

What do you mean by "motor mouth" uncle ? Throw some hints, I will get you the pic.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please don't beat me up when you see me in Bay Area. Treat me to a steak dinner at Tads would be nice, and a night out at Mitchell Brothers even nicer. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do you mean by "motor mouth" uncle ? Throw some hints, I will get you the pic.

short ass uncle with that evil look that can kill when he is angry. he usually appears in hk gangsta movies, typically a lieutenant in the mob hierarchy and not the boss. otherwise, a homebound uncle with too much to yap away. resembles the pic of the "female" canto actor in this thread.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please don't beat me up when you see me in Bay Area. Treat me to a steak dinner at Tads would be nice, and a night out at Mitchell Brothers even nicer. :biggrin:

forget tad's. steak is horrible and cooked my mexicans. price is now usd16.99 and no longer 5.99. best beef can be found in house of prime rib. bestest steak is from my home grill in the backyard. i know my steak. better than the nearest best restaurant.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

wow...got free dinner ? maybe ah ram will post the photo himself :wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
forget tad's. steak is horrible and cooked my mexicans. price is now usd16.99 and no longer 5.99. best beef can be found in house of prime rib. bestest steak is from my home grill in the backyard. i know my steak. better than the nearest best restaurant.

Is it? Then standards must have dropped a lot and prices raised a a lot since my time there. It used to be the best place to look for good steak under US$10, i.e. good and affordable enough to eat almost everyday.

wow...got free dinner ? maybe ah ram will post the photo himself :wink:

If I had to depend on free dinner, I'd been starved to death long ago.

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ramseth is obviously not the worst kind of Sinkie. He can fight a ferocious pitbull with his bare hands, pass the swimming test of the elite Marines, served as bodyguard for Jackie Chan and has beaten the hell out of many adversaries.

With such astounding skills and background, this Sinkie does not have to resort to begging for a free meal right?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth is obviously not the worst kind of Sinkie. He can fight a ferocious pitbull with his bare hands, pass the swimming test of the elite Marines, served as bodyguard for Jackie Chan and has beaten the hell out of many adversaries.

With such astounding skills and background, this Sinkie does not have to resort to begging for a free meal right?

I didn't have a chance to take the US Marines swimming test. I passed PA lifesaving only. Not all police recruits are required to pass lifesaving to pass out from PA, basic swimming will do. My PA basic swimming lesson lasted less than 15 minutes. The instructor passed me (and some others in the batch) straightaway and sent me back to barrack to relax whilst he continued to train others who couldn't really swim. We were then sent for lifesaving course. I wasn't so good like I was the only one. There were quite a few even better than me. I don't know about new TraCom system but in old PA, basic swimming was a must. The old PA pool was the biggest in Singapore, bigger than standard SCC Olympic pool. It had 10 lanes. Even basic swimming required the recruit to be able to criss cross length and breadth and circumference and tread within the required time in order to pass. One of my police ex-colleagues was so good that he became national waterpolo player and SEA Games gold medalist. I'm not as good as that.

Last edited: