• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

remembering Wee Shu Min (Get out of my uncaring MOLED face)

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's why i say cronies are very well taken care of, if she is borned into a family with a truck driver dad and homemaking mother, do you think she will have this kind of opportunity?:rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Holy Moley!
ESND is around Bay Area?

i hang around the bedok and siglap area, especially around bedok reservoir. and yes, i ride the mrt free before the 7:45am disembarkation cutoff, and i share a hdb room with 2 others. :o

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She could consider removing that huge mole on her face. It can be quite distracting...looks like a fly that is stuck on her face.

wsm.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's why i say cronies are very well taken care of, if she is borned into a family with a truck driver dad and homemaking mother, do you think she will have this kind of opportunity?:rolleyes:

Indeed. Just ask these people. Without their family connections do you honestly think they can make it in this regime?

dc3ba567_.jpg
Prof-WongKanSeng.gif
203540_122003934542357_3751054_n.jpg
tinpap.png

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'Right Honorable'? Since when did Anton Casey get elected to Parliament?

Tell me what the difference is between her attitude towards the unfortunate and downtrodden and that of the Right Honorable Anton Casey? :rolleyes:

Let me tell you that 99% of the wealthy think the poor are scum. Anton Casey's only sin was he revealed his feelings on facebook.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
'Right Honorable'? Since when did Anton Casey get elected to Parliament?

Rt. Honourable is a title accorded in England to peers and peeresses, to the eldest sons and all daughters of such peers as have rank above viscounts, and to all privy councilors; also, to certain civic officers, as the lord mayor of London, of York, and of Dublin.

To call an ordinary low-born Anton Casey Right Honourable is an obvious bootlicking and obsequious attempt to elevate him. But then again, we should know what his agenda is in this forum.:rolleyes:

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She could consider removing that huge mole on her face. It can be quite distracting...looks like a fly that is stuck on her face.

Looks very like the father, quite handsome and boyish but then on a female she is fugly.:biggrin: