• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

remembering Wee Shu Min (Get out of my uncaring MOLED face)

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
wsm.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Tell me what the difference is between her attitude towards the unfortunate and downtrodden and that of the Right Honorable Anton Casey? :rolleyes:

Let me tell you that 99% of the wealthy think the poor are scum. Anton Casey's only sin was he revealed his feelings on facebook.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Wee Shu Min elitism controversy occurred in October 2006. Wee Shu Min, daughter of parliament member Wee Siew Kim and a then-eighteen year-old student on Raffles Junior College's scholarship programme, found herself in controversy[1] after posting on her blog what were viewed by some Singaporeans to be elitist,[2] naïve, and insensitive statements against heartlanders.[3]

Dismissing the views of Derek Wee who voiced concerns on job security and age discrimination on his blog, she shot back with a take-no-prisoners diatribe,[2][4] calling Derek a "stupid crackpot", belonging to "the sadder class" and overreliant on the government. Her post also called for Derek to "get out of my elite uncaring face". [5]

Her response triggered an avalanche of criticism, as it came on the heels of the sensational suicide of an individual (said to be facing financial difficulties) at Chinese Garden MRT Station.[6][7] As a result, her name topped Technorati's search terms for a week.[8] She has since appeared to have apologised[9] on another blog and shut down her own.[3]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tell me what the difference is between her attitude towards the unfortunate and downtrodden and that of the Right Honorable Anton Casey? :rolleyes:

Let me tell you that 99% of the wealthy think the poor are scum. Anton Casey's only sin was he revealed his feelings on facebook.

This I agree with you...the stupidity of not, setting his facebook to private & the again..." what are friends for"...it is natural that when you are rich you look down on the poor...

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Wee Shu Min elitism controversy occurred in October 2006. Wee Shu Min, daughter of parliament member Wee Siew Kim and a then-eighteen year-old student on Raffles Junior College's scholarship programme, found herself in controversy[1] after posting on her blog what were viewed by some Singaporeans to be elitist,[2] naïve, and insensitive statements against heartlanders.[3]

Dismissing the views of Derek Wee who voiced concerns on job security and age discrimination on his blog, she shot back with a take-no-prisoners diatribe,[2][4] calling Derek a "stupid crackpot", belonging to "the sadder class" and overreliant on the government. Her post also called for Derek to "get out of my elite uncaring face". [5]

Her response triggered an avalanche of criticism, as it came on the heels of the sensational suicide of an individual (said to be facing financial difficulties) at Chinese Garden MRT Station.[6][7] As a result, her name topped Technorati's search terms for a week.[8] She has since appeared to have apologised[9] on another blog and shut down her own.[3]

speaking of which wtf is this elitist twa cheebye mouth bitch right now??????

serving in the elitist govt and spouting more of her shit into the stinkapore's govt policies.....no wonder this country is getting more fucked up by the day..................

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The difference between the two is she is a Singaporean but the other a foreigner. It is normal for people of the same race/nationality to accept criticisms from their own kind but will take exceptions when belittle by others not of their race/nationality.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We all will remember her when that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY become a fucking rotting corpse in days or weeks to come.

LKY evil grip on our lives be over and it will be payback time for all the fucking PAP bastards and their fucking spawns

PLENTY OF LAMP POSTS AND TREE BRANCHES
DEEP CLEANSING WILL BE DONE IN SINGAPORE

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

his sin was his own stupidity.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So, the poor should go after the rich. Let the class war begin...rich versus poor. Will the Ah Bengs join the fight?