• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

REJECTED MY REALTY AGENT’s INDIAN TENANT

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only condos. Please have racial quotas for landed property areas too. Why stop at landed properties? Let's have quotas for industrial areas too.

Let's have racial quotas for COE allotment too. These will spread the fruits of the nation equally among its citizens.

PAP-piglet chink fraudsters just wanted it all for their own race.

To deprive other races of any political power or influence, they devised this trick. So no one ethnicity could get representatives elected to parliament to speak for their own, to defend their own cause.

Unlike in Malaysia, the most tolerant country anywhere in the world by far, where they have permitted ethnicity specific parties such as MCA, MIC, and even extremist racist terrorist sympathizing kafir parties like DAP (an offshoot of pap-piglets) to exist. I would have banned them all in Malaysia at the first opportunity. The kafir pendatang have got no rights to complain. They always hold up stinkypura as some sort of Gold standard for Malaysia to follow even though we all know objectively Stinkypura remains a veritable autocratic sh*thole with no rule of law, a banana republic that is nepotistic, kleptocratic, anti Islamic, kafir, pro-zionist-terrorists, radical, extremist, kafir, racist and openly so.

In that case, I would say it'd be just deserts for the kafir pendatang in Malaysia.

And if stinkypura or kafir pendatang dare to hao lian, begin dumping them in stinkypura. they are all stinky burden, got nothing to do with malaysia, simple, straightforward workable solution. that has proven itself in past.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP-piglet chink fraudsters just wanted it all for their own race.

To deprive other races of any political power or influence, they devised this trick. So no one ethnicity could get representatives elected to parliament to speak for their own, to defend their own cause.

Unlike in Malaysia, the most tolerant country anywhere in the world by far, where they have permitted ethnicity specific parties such as MCA, MIC, and even extremist racist terrorist sympathizing kafir parties like DAP (an offshoot of pap-piglets) to exist. I would have banned them all in Malaysia at the first opportunity. The kafir pendatang have got no rights to complain. They always hold up stinkypura as some sort of Gold standard for Malaysia to follow even though we all know objectively Stinkypura remains a veritable autocratic sh*thole with no rule of law, a banana republic that is nepotistic, kleptocratic, anti Islamic, kafir, pro-zionist-terrorists, radical, extremist, kafir, racist and openly so.

In that case, I would say it'd be just deserts for the kafir pendatang in Malaysia.

And if stinkypura or kafir pendatang dare to hao lian, begin dumping them in stinkypura. they are all stinky burden, got nothing to do with malaysia, simple, straightforward workable solution. that has proven itself in past.
Go buck to malaisea if it so perfect there. :FU:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If guy is smart, he can charge double to indian tenants to compensate wife losing job. Plus 5 month deposit

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go buck to malaisea if it so perfect there. :FU:
Why should Malays go anywhere?

As per the Constitution, Malays are the original indegineous owners of this land and has special rights over others.

Not happy with that, you can go back to where your forefathers came from.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should Malays go anywhere?

As per the Constitution, Malays are the original indegineous owners of this land and has special rights over others.

Not happy with that, you can go back to where your forefathers came from.
Your four fathers all from Java lah. Unlike u I one father so can tell exactly where he cum from. :cool:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your four fathers all from Java lah. Unlike u I one father so can tell exactly where he cum from. :cool:
Sorry to burst your bubble. My IC says Malay. Under the Constitution we are specially righted. If you disagree with the Constitution, you are traitorous. Or you can try to amend the Constitution which undoubtedly you have no balls to.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Share a scary story that I heard during weekend.

Ex-classmate rented his unit to Indian male professional in town. When tenancy ended, the place stinks (the sofa and bed stinks) and the towel bowl like never washed for a year. He found stains on mattress and also concluded that the Indian vomitted on the mattress & sofa.

likely because Indian men loved drinking but they also cheapskate. They will buy strong alcohol and drink at home with friends or alone, until they puke all over and hit furniture when drunk.

scary?
At least there’s no shit on the bed