• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

REJECTED MY REALTY AGENT’s INDIAN TENANT

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes don rent to them i rent mine,all the wall wirh writing n drawings, all appliances spoilz ,aircon also can damage cos never service ,airco pipe choke, even window grill can cone out ,i don know why they tear it down , door also spoilt, really uncivilised, also also flooring hv CB stain dur to burning of itens in living rm, end up like wat previous thread said,collect 30k spent 70 K,i collect 30k spent 65k

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Though my apartment has been vacant for 3 months to date , I declined to accept the introduction of two Indian nationals with EP pass . I’m very disappointed to read about their bad habits and worst still my wife will be very upset because she lost her managerial job to a foreign Indian because her ex superior is also from India. Will just wait and hope for another tenant to come by but not from Indian.

You deserve a National Day Award....

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Though my apartment has been vacant for 3 months to date , I declined to accept the introduction of two Indian nationals with EP pass . I’m very disappointed to read about their bad habits and worst still my wife will be very upset because she lost her managerial job to a foreign Indian because her ex superior is also from India. Will just wait and hope for another tenant to come by but not from Indian.
you made the right decision
you probably saved hell lots of money because when they leave, the whole unit cannot be rented out anymore because of the smell, destruction and mess.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians don't take care of things. They loved to damage things, I can't be more blunt. They think it is their entitlement as a tenant, be it male or female indians.

India has no sewage, so these bloody tenants flush everything down toilets and kitchen sinks because throwing garbage in most HDBs and some condos mean walking out to corridors. I am talking about indians expats, not dorm workers. A friend even found used disposable underwear choked in toilet. hahahaha chee bye lah.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians don't take care of things. They loved to damage things, I can't be more blunt. They think it is their entitlement as a tenant, be it male or female indians.

India has no sewage, so these bloody tenants flush everything down toilets and kitchen sinks because throwing garbage in most HDBs and some condos mean walking out to corridors. I am talking about indians expats, not dorm workers. A friend even found used disposable underwear choked in toilet. hahahaha chee bye lah.
yep. once u rent out to these cecas
you need to spend even more money renovating it for the new tenant
confirm yr fridge can throw away
haaaa

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wot nonsense. Msybe if its those lowly paid foreign workers in dormitories. The executive types easily blend themselves whether in sinkie or new york.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
yep. once u rent out to these cecas
you need to spend even more money renovating it for the new tenant
confirm yr fridge can throw away
haaaa
Another bullshit.
I rent properties ti CECA's with no such issues. But you must explain the moment the live in, any damages will be for their pockets as per tenancy agreement.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
A typical CECA Ah Neh home.....

1626826955582.png

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
GO FOR VIETBU............GOT FRINGE BENEFITS

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wooohhh..... CECA steal high value good pay Superstar IT jobs and live in Condo with swimming pools, gym and fenced and security guards residential properties.

PAP GLCs can really pay CECA high salaries to pu them in GLCs investor high end Condo properties.

Quick go paint yourself black to enjoy good quality life style in Singapore. Stealing jobs in Singapore is a lucrative theft trade...

PAP and CECA 万岁...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wooohhh..... CECA steal high value good pay Superstar IT jobs and live in Condo with swimming pools, gym and fenced and security guards residential properties.

PAP GLCs can really pay CECA high salaries to pu them in GLCs investor high end Condo properties.

Quick go paint yourself black to enjoy good quality life style in Singapore. Stealing jobs in Singapore is a lucrative theft trade...

PAP and CECA 万岁...
These people do not steal jobs. They enhance sinkipore reputation as a place to do business.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Civil mindedness is not an Indian trait. Just look at River Ganges.

Also, idiots always cite Taj Mahal as India's proudest architectural achievement. But just take a look from the back view of that building. It's a polluted piece of dump

1618325473577.jpg

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
HDB got racial quota.

Condos don't have right?

Actually time for Govt to introduce racial quota for condo also. Otherwise how to have racial balance in condo estates? Who condo estates all Indian. Already heard many like that. No good lah.
Wheregot racial quita for foriegner scum. Thats for loser homeowners

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feel sad to take note that many Singaporeans who strife so hard getting diplomas and degrees yet cannot get PMET jobs. Served their full time NS yet lined up behind the FT Indians when applying for jobs. I agree that rental of accommodation should go up much higher so that we can get back a higher income from the Indian FT’s high salary . They don’t deserve all these benefits from us , charity starts from home. Read about the Bangla Singapore citizen who bullied a local Indian taxi driver in Staits Times yesterday , he deserves the two weeks jail sentence. Once FTs get PR or citizenship they will bite the hand that feeds them.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When these shitskins leave the apartment for good, their body-odor will linger on for a good few days. Somehow their BO has a certain unseen mass and density that can be weighted down....

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal

er1

Alfrescian​

Loyal
IF every landlord united, raise the rental rate 500% for Foreigner
They took away your job, you eat their lion share of the salary

CANNOT AGREE MORE WITH YOU ON THIS SUGGESTION OF YOURS, THATS THE ONLY WAY TO SHARE THEIR HIGH SALARY THROUGH RENTAL . THESE INDIAN FT CANNOT HAVE THE CAKE AND EAT ALL BY HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY MEMBERS TAKING UP MORE JOBS FROM SIMGAPOREANS. EST THING TO DO DONT RENT TO THEM SO THEY CANNOT COME HERE OR LET THEM STAY IN TUAS DORMS !,